CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #52 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of them sure seem that way. Like you said high school snickering at the teacher because they think the teacher does not know you just passed a note or have your own secret language, not realizing this is nothing new to the teacher who sees right through it. They certainly thought they were sneaky with their plots and different cars and phones and all so this fits right in. And quite honestly, they very likely may have gotten away with it but for CB. No one in that area would have ever reported KB missing or pushed it--not a one probably. They felt they had her employer covered for instance, the one who may report her not showing up.

I find the time of the email info text interesting as well. And the fact there was one at all with that info.

I still am connecting things in the warrants. Every time I read through them and I have many a time, there are still things that when matched from one to another are eye opening or at least food for thought.

imo.
I’m really having a hard time matching the SW info to where KK is at all times and the phone info has put me in a tizzy for sure. I just can’t match it all up as related to her story. I want to believe she told it the way it occurred but somethings just don’t sit right. Moo

KB did send normal messages about pecan pie etc on 11/22. I think we are all in agreement that was still her. The messages from the 23rd on is what I am finding difficult to follow. Especially since there is a strange 8 hour gap on 11/24 from when she says I’m taking a shower to PF texting her saying I’ll give you space. I’m just very interested in this because this is the date Kk shows up in Colorado. Prior to her arrival texts look somewhat normal between two people in a relationship then go all kinds of crazy and weird in 11/24- 11/25. This is all moo.
Yes, the messages after KK had the phone don't make much sense. Maybe some of them were deleted and LE later retrieved them. ( The ones that seem as if she herself is communicating with him.) I don't know.

I’m really having a hard time matching the SW info to where KK is at all times and the phone info has put me in a tizzy for sure. I just can’t match it all up as related to her story. I want to believe she told it the way it occurred but somethings just don’t sit right. Moo

I have not done it yet but I swear I am going to do a timeline, not the usual kind, just one with phone calls, texts, dates and times and pings because in one warrant will be the texts from KB phone to PF and vice versa, in another will be the times of calls between KK and PF's phones, etc. Then there are the phone calls to ma and KK. And so on. I want to put them in one chronological single timeline.

I need to--at least for me, I think I need to see it that way to see the picture. I am challenged that way :)

I want to say yes that’s exactly why she (meaning KK) sent him the info . Maybe he was that deficit in the area of technology. But why the hell would she do it on KB’s phone and not through the burner phone.

Some email providers will only provide account recovery info to a number that you have previously left on record with them.

I have not done it yet but I swear I am going to do a timeline, not the usual kind, just one with phone calls, texts, dates and times and pings because in one warrant will be the texts from KB phone to PF and vice versa, in another will be the times of calls between KK and PF's phones, etc. Then there are the phone calls to ma and KK. And so on. I want to put them in one chronological single timeline.

I need to--at least for me, I think I need to see it that way to see the picture. I am challenged that way :)
Please do it will be beneficial to many of us on here as it has caused many hours of trying to figure logistics out without having all data in one location.

I thought that LE had said that KB's cell and PF's cell had pinged showing the cells were travelling together? Am I remembering correctly?
Yes. Kelsey was almost certainly killed on the afternoon of the 22nd, and her phone was in the same vicinity as his, for much of the remaining time period.

Last contact was on the 25th, when KK sent those texts from Idaho, simultaneously exposing her involvement.

So are you saying that KK needed to get that info to find out KB’s records? Did she need to have her phone and all access codes to do this ?
This actually makes sense to me. Thank you for saying this. I think KK needed all access to her accounts. Maybe she sent To PF to verify account access.

Please do it will be beneficial to many of us on here as it has caused many hours of trying to figure logistics out without having all data in one location.

lol, i was going to handwrite it in a notebook. i guess i could "type" it. i should have it done around the time trial begins in probably three or more years :) i keyboard rapidly that is not the problem... it is going through it all and doing it... :) i give credit to those who do such things on here, it takes some effort i am sure.

I thought that LE had said that KB's cell and PF's cell had pinged showing the cells were travelling together? Am I remembering correctly?

Until KK had KB's phone that is what they figure. The texts on the 25th were between KK (having KB's phone) and PF one would assume. KB's phone pinged away from PF's then and was traveling with I would assume one or more of KK's phones.

<modsnip: removed duplicate quote>
Until KK had KB's phone that is what they figure. The texts on the 25th were between KK (having KB's phone) and PF one would assume. KB's phone pinged away from PF's then and was traveling with I would assume one or more of KK's phones.

MOO I think Kk had control of KB’s phone from at least 11/24 on. The texts were too weird. Showing kb was deceased by 11/23 or early11/24. I think this is a point of contention. Per texts I believe KB definitely was gone by 9:00 am on 11/24 if not before that it was because of fake texts. Still want to know where that missing bullet is from friends gun and per kk arrival 11/24. Jmo

Last edited by a moderator:
So are you saying that KK needed to get that info to find out KB’s records? Did she need to have her phone and all access codes to do this ?

I haven’t done it for a while but I recall one time that I couldn’t remember my gmail email userid or password. Google maps was basically working on my phone already but I wanted to make a change and couldn’t log in, cause I don’t use their Gmail. So, to recover the account login info, they would only send to a confirmed email or cell phone number that I had left on file when I set it all up originally. So texting the login info to my cell phone worked, since it was the same cell phone number I had for along time. But they would not have sent it to another unknown cell phone number. If that makes sense. I don’t even know if it still works that way.

MOO I think Kk had control of KB’s phone from at least 11/24 on. The texts were too weird. Showing kb was deceased by 11/23 or early11/24. I think this is a point of contention. Per texts I believe KB definitely was gone by 9:00 am on 11/24 if not before that it was because of fake texts. Still want to know where that missing bullet is from friends gun and per kk arrival 11/24. Jmo

We don’t need text messages to tell us when Kelsey was killed. We have a firm time period, one that consists of a matter of hours.

That time period is the afternoon of the 22nd, when PF was caught in his first major lie, returning to Kelsey’s home.

Her phone leaves with his, thereby extending his lie about when he last saw her.

He says they exchange the baby and he never sees her again, but how can he explain her phone being in the vicinity of his, for the better part of two days afterwards?

He can’t.

KK’s lie about where she was on the 24th (she said she was at PF’s ranch checking on a horse), was exposed via cell tower data.

Her phone during the cleanup period, was transmitting off a tower that serviced the location of KB’s house.

This same type of data, will dig his grave when it comes to the location of KB’s phone and his, during the dates in question.

As for who sent those texts from KB’s phone, it doesn’t really matter.

If KK sent them, they were under his direction, as he was the one who had the story to sell.

Their phones (PF’s and KB’s) being in the same location at the time, doesn’t make it relevant anyways.

Last edited:
lol, i was going to handwrite it in a notebook. i guess i could "type" it. i should have it done around the time trial begins in probably three or more years :) i keyboard rapidly that is not the problem... it is going through it all and doing it... :) i give credit to those who do such things on here, it takes some effort i am sure.

Tippy Lynn’s excellent timeline at the beginning of the thread includes the phone calls and texts, and a narrative. You might be able to use hers and just add in the exact verbiage of the texts from the search warrants next to each one.

I haven’t done it for a while but I recall one time that I couldn’t remember my gmail email userid or password. Google maps was basically working on my phone already but I wanted to make a change and couldn’t log in, cause I don’t use their Gmail. So, to recover the account login info, they would only send to a confirmed email or cell phone number that I had left on file when I set it all up originally. So texting the login info to my cell phone worked, since it was the same cell phone number I had for along time. But they would not have sent it to another unknown cell phone number. If that makes sense. I don’t even know if it still works that way.
Isn't there some sort of "friend" option as a 3rd party authentication to use when you forget your password or get locked out of your account?
I use either my second email, my cellphone # or fingerprint in these situations.
I use mostly texts to cell phone for login codes and a fingerprint for email.
Is it possible that this email and password information was copied and forwarded to PF from another phone somehow?
I mean as cool as he wants to play, stress after bludgeoning your baby's mother could result in temporary loss of password memory.
Not much else in his case!
Moo

Isn't there some sort of "friend" option as a 3rd party authentication to use when you forget your password or get locked out of your account?
I use either my second email, my cellphone # or fingerprint in these situations.
I use mostly texts to cell phone for login codes and a fingerprint for email.
Is it possible that this email and password information was copied and forwarded to PF from another phone somehow?
I mean as cool as he wants to play, stress after bludgeoning your baby's mother could result in temporary loss of password memory.
Not much else in his case!
Moo

I think I’ve seen the “friend” option in FAQS somewhere, but I defer to others who may have actually tried it. Yep, I picture PF stressing more about a lost password than what he had just done. Sickening.

We don’t need text messages to tell us when Kelsey was killed. We have a firm time period, one that consists of a matter of hours.

That time period is the afternoon of the 22nd, when PF was caught in his first major lie, returning to Kelsey’s home.

Her phone leaves with his, thereby extending his lie about when he last saw her.

He says they exchange the baby and he never sees her again, but how can he explain her phone being in the vicinity of his, for the better part of two days afterwards?

He can’t.

KK’s lie about where she was on the 24th (she said she was at PF’s ranch checking on a horse), was exposed via cell tower data.

Her phone during the cleanup period, was transmitting off a tower that serviced the location of KB’s house.

This same type of data, will dig his grave when it comes to the location of KB’s phone and his, during the dates in question.

As for who sent those texts from KB’s phone, it doesn’t really matter.

If KK sent them, they were under his direction, as he was the one who had the story to sell.

Their phones (PF’s and KB’s) being in the same location at the time, doesn’t make it relevant anyways.

Actually it is very important or it wouldn’t be part of the SW. The texts are very important to this case and the phones being together show something is not right IMOO

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually it is very important or it wouldn’t be part of the SW. The texts are very important to this case and the phones being together show something is not right IMOO

We know this, it’s stated right in the affidavit.

“Something is not right,” is right.

KB’s phone and PF’s were together while PF staged most of his deception, with the exception of when KK had it, and sent the texts to PF and Doss.

I guess I’m not understanding your point.

Article regarding texts (from the media thread):

MAR 6, 2019

Kelsey Berreth sent a final loving message to fiance Patrick Frazee | Daily Mail Online
REVEALED: Kelsey Berreth sent a final loving message to fiance Patrick Frazee before 'he beat her to death' and then spent three days faking text messages between their phones to make it look like she had dumped him

Berreth had been up until 4am helping Frazee with errands and fetching him medicine before arriving home with their daughter Kaylee on the day of her murder, and after just a few hours of sleep texted Frazee, writing: 'Want to go out to eat?'

A shirt while later, at 9:37am, she texted: 'Call us when you wake up.'

Finally, just after leaving the safeway store with her daughter at 12:41pm on Thanksgiving, Berreth wrote: 'I bought some sweet potatoes in case you wanted sweet potato casserole but I forgot to get pecans you should get if you want some.'

Frazee did not respond, and a short while later he is believed to have beaten Berreth to death with a baseball bat at her home.

He then spent the next three days carrying in a fake text conversation between himself and Berreth according to police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member