Still Missing CA - Noah McIntosh, 8, Corona, early March 2019 *parents arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
First post in Noah's thread after much lurking, tears, shock, heartbreak fury and other feelings shared w fellow WSers. I cannot bring myself no-way no-how to read details of Noah's suffering BUT I LOOK FWD TO READING ABOUT THE TORTUOUS TREATMENT THIS SUBHUMAN WILL ENDURE NOW OR IN PRISON. (don't know what this says about me but it's the truth.)

First post in Noah's thread after much lurking, tears, shock, heartbreak fury and other feelings shared w fellow WSers. I cannot bring myself no-way no-how to read details of Noah's suffering BUT I LOOK FWD TO READING ABOUT THE TORTUOUS TREATMENT THIS SUBHUMAN WILL ENDURE NOW OR IN PRISON. (don't know what this says about me but it's the truth.)

I suspect those feelings are shared by many here, they are by me. I am not generally like that either but some crimes and treatment of others, particularly children, bring out those feelings in me at perps like this. The details in this one are hard to read as you said, without feeling a high level of outrage on behalf of this child. imo.

Bryce has been cured of whatever was ailing him. His location changed from the hospital to a normal cell block location. I haven’t checked for a few days so not sure when exactly it changed.

Attachments

• 2C216086-666F-494B-BD49-ADC3AA961C73.jpeg
    2C216086-666F-494B-BD49-ADC3AA961C73.jpeg
    135.4 KB · Views: 16
I need to briefly vent. I finally delved into this case last night... made it about half way through the thread before I fell asleep and had the worst dreams of my life. Woke up and I’m feeling mentally ill - I have never read about a case that has shook me so deep to the core.
I need a break from Websleuths.

I need to briefly vent. I finally delved into this case last night... made it about half way through the thread before I fell asleep and had the worst dreams of my life. Woke up and I’m feeling mentally ill - I have never read about a case that has shook me so deep to the core.

Please do take a break from the case and do something you enjoy that will make you smile even for just a little while. It is very important to look after your mental health. I hoped and prayed never to see another case here with some similarity to what happened to Victoria Martens but tragically and horrifically Noah’s is. I just don’t understand it and never will. Take care of yourself.

Here’s hoping for a bad case of body lice and an outbreak of herpes at the same time. He is not going to fair well. These cases upset me because they do not need to be.My husband and I would take any child, at anytime no questions asked. Does not matter day or night. Or they can call and at anytime and I will meet them. I am sure there is more of us out here.(I will probably wake up in the am to a yard of teenagers. Lol) This did not have to be this sweet boys fate.

YES. I know someone who runs an adoption agency for special needs and hard to place children. Even knowing all the challenges which lay ahead of them, there are still SO many more families which desperately want children than there are children which are available. Someone like her could have found Noah a wonderful, loving home with only a few phone calls.

It sounds like he had one with his grandparents but even if they weren’t in the picture there were so many other options.

I apologise for saying this and I am not a moderator but I advise that it is against Websleuths TOS to wish harm on defendants no matter what they have done. I despise what has happened to Noah and the persons responsible with all my heart but I do not want to see his thread locked because of TOS breaches. Cases like Noah’s are extremely emotional and I understand the severe anger we all feel but I don’t want anyone to receive a time out or a ban. Thank you for your co-operation.

Please do take a break from the case and do something you enjoy that will make you smile even for just a little while. It is very important to look after your mental health. I hoped and prayed never to see another case here with some similarity to what happened to Victoria Martens but tragically and horrifically Noah’s is. I just don’t understand it and never will. Take care of yourself.

I agree, and you've given wise advice. The Watts case did it for me. I had to leave it because it caused serious depression. I'll never forget what that depraved monster did. I vowed I'd never follow another case involving a child, but here I am. It was the videos that did it. I felt like I knew all the victims.

I cannot find the words to express how I feel inside, so here is my best. I deeply want to thank every one of you for caring and being compassionate people. For some reason we are showing Noah love, we are not allowing what Noah went through to go unspoken. There is pain and hurt in all of us here, those that post and those that don't but read Noah's suffering. We also need support from each other, this is simply too shocking to digest. We are going through anger, rage, and grief. And still doing our best to remain within TOS.

Many of us probably are thinking of our loved ones, and if this horrific crime was committed against our child/grandbaby, cannot imagine what the grandparents of Noah are going through. It makes me ill to think of what those that loved Noah are going through. BM tortured more than Noah.

You at Websleuths are getting me through this. And I thank everyone of you.

Hugs and love.

Apologies for this lengthy post.
Warning: The paragraphs following the second link are extremely graphic.

After accessing the data on the BM’s phone, detectives discovered that BM had sought information online on “… what kind of plastic can stand (muriatic) acid”. On March 4 he went to a Home Depot store and purchased four gallons of muriatic acid.

On the same day he bought a 32-gallon Brute trash can from Lowe’s Home Improvement Center. These trash cans are “constructed of professional-grade plastic, a durable and flexible polymer that's nearly indestructible; this material was chosen over metal because it won't rust or corrode”.
The trash can he bought matched one located by police.

The court document explained police hired a plumbing company to assist them in conducting a search warrant at the residence. That plumber removed the P traps from the home's bath tubs, bathroom sinks and kitchen sink. The plumber told investigators that the P trap for the tubs appeared cleaner than a normal P trap considering the age of the building.

Other evidence that led to the charges against McIntosh include data from his cellphone, computers, electronic devices, and storage devices.

https://abc7.com/missing-corona-boy-case-document-shows-disturbing-details/5224940/

LE obviously believe that Noah was murdered in the bathroom and BM was charged even though they had not found a body. I couldn’t help but wonder what exactly LE found in the bathroom and then I had an idea. Some sleuthing revealed the following:

2009 Journal of Forensic Dental Sciences.

“… destroying the human body by immersing it in an acid …in order to avoid any personal identification is drawing a great deal of forensic interest these days. Crimes of this nature have been frequently reported in Italy.

The results showed that teeth could be completely dissolved in 37% hydrochloric acid after 15 h of immersion.

Hydrochloric acid, nitric acid and sulfuric acid cause changes in the teeth and it is possible to deduce the approximate duration for which a body has been immersed in acid based on the charges observed.

The identification of dental remains is of prime importance when the deceased person is skeletonized, decomposed, burned, or dismembered.

It is possible to destroy the human body completely in an acid. In crimes of this nature, hydrochloric acid is the most commonly used acid. Morphological changes in teeth can help the forensic investigator to deduce the time elapsed since immersion of the body in the acid. By keeping in mind the likely choices of the criminal and by observing the morphological changes in the teeth, it may be possible to deduce which acid has been used to destroy the body.

Since the natural teeth are the most durable of all tissues, they can persist even long after other skeletal structures have been destroyed by physical agents.

http://www.jfds.org/article.asp?issn=0975-1475;year=2009;volume=1;issue=2;spage=93;epage=98;aulast=Jadhav

The results of this study have been published in other articles but I would have had to supply my email address. I hate to think of what’s already on my PC so I wasn’t going to do that.

I believe BM filled the trash can with muriatic acid, dismembered the body and placed it in the trash can until the flesh had dissolved. He then poured the liquid down the drain but placed large bones, if any remained, back into the empty trash can which he took to the location where it was found.

However, teeth may have been recovered from the P trap/s as there’s a good chance they hadn’t been in the acid long enough to completely dissolve.

You can report my post if you like. But, these 2 things are a reality in prison. When I went to see my son the last time the inmate sitting next to him had lice. I could see it crawling in his hair. I told my ss frankly keep his hair short. Which he always does because of his affiliation. Tb, aids hepatitis, any std or close quarters health issue plagues the prison system.

I haven’t reported any posts Justsayn. I just don’t want anyone to wish violence against these two individuals and for the thread to be shut down. It would be a terrible shame if that were to happen and we weren’t able to show our support for getting justice for Noah.

I haven’t reported any posts Justsayn. I just don’t want anyone to wish violence against these two individuals and for the thread to be shut down. It would be a terrible shame if that were to happen and we weren’t able to show our support for getting justice for Noah.
Wise words gregjrichards, I have never expressed a desire for physical retribution against a defendant until this case. I can't explain how deeply this case has hurt my heart. It's something that seems so impossible for anyone to do to any other human being, let alone your own sweet, beautiful young son. I cannot fathom the pain and terror poor Noah endured and it makes me blind with rage. I want this man to feel 1/100th of the amount of hurt he caused, but I know it's not up to me to determine, nor will it bring Noah back.

I reported my own post as I would never want to get a thread shut down. I apologize.

I wanted to reply to so many posts, but some of you are self reporting, and I’m hesitant to see them ‘go away’.

Greg, of course, is correct. We all are witnessing so many deplorable actions against victims, and emotions do bubble up to the surface of our responses. We just need to find better ways to express the outrage.

I think the realization of what the Lyons’ sisters went through in 1975, ripped off my rose-colored glasses. Followed by everything we see happening throughout our world, on a daily basis. So many names, so many to remember.

We are all bombarded, and need to face these realities. Some do so by writing words of empathy. Some do so by getting involved in others’ lives. Some step away, when needed, to find their well being.

I will never understand a human being that, when faced with another, who is asking, “Why are you hurting me?”, can continue to inflict pain and terror on another. It will never make sense.

I believe that is why many of us can wish so much on the perpetrators, and yet try to do our best in only remembering the victims. The victims are really why we’re here. The heck with the criminals.

I've been away on vacation and had limited access to internet. I came back to this.

I am sickened. I knew this was going to be bad, but I didn't know that such frightful evil as this could do what has been done to this child. My heart is shattered for Noah.

Why? I always find myself asking why. Why? I want to scream. WHY???

What possesses someone to torture a child? I will never understand.

Now I know where the bruises came from. It was from holding his legs down as he struggled in the cold water or the hot water. OMG. What a monster.

Absolutely horrifying. This might be one of the worst I've followed yet.

Graphic warning :

Have they checked the homes' septic ? (Hair, fingernails, etc.)

(*Also graphic*):

I remember reading that plumbers came to the house during a search, and while police didn’t disclose why, they said they did collect evidence.
(ETA link from CBS LA: Forensics Team, Plumber Returns To Home Of 8-Year-Old Corona Boy Missing For 3 Weeks)
After I heard the last details of what they found at searches, it literally made me want to vomit. How dare this horrible, evil, monster. How sadistic of a human being do you need to be to not crack even a little bit when you’re questioned over something so serious?????

Oh Noah, you angel boy, you deserved NONE of this. We all love you so dearly and wish this never ever happened.

Monday, April 15th:
*Arraignment Hearing – (@ 8:30am PT) – CA – Noah McIntosh (8) (last seen about Feb. 24, 2019, reported missing Mar. 12, 2019, Corona; not found yet) – *Bryce Daniel McIntosh (32) “father” arrested (3/13/19), charged (3/15/19) & arraigned (4/3/19) with felony willful child cruelty & dependent child abuse. Charged (3/28/19) & arraigned (4/3/19) with 1st degree murder with malice & special circumstance murder of torture. Plead not guilty. No bond (was $1M bond). Eligible for DP. Riverside County
3/15/19 Update: Arraigned rescheduled for Bryce: 4/2 on murder charges & 4/8 on abuse charges.
4/2/19 Update: For medical reasons, McIntosh was a no show for arraignment for murder. Arraigned on 4/3/19. Plead not guilty. 4/8/19 Update: He was arraigned on all charges on 4/3, in which he plead not guilty to all charges. Has Felony Settlement conference on 4/16 re murder charges.

Only for *Jillian Marie Godfrey (36) “mother” arrested (3/13/19), charged (3/15/19) & arraigned (4/15/19) with felony willful child cruelty (endangerment). Plead not guilty. $500K bond.
Godfrey says 3/2/19 is the last time she saw Noah. 11 yr old daughter in CPS custody.
3/15/19 Update: Arraignment for Godfrey on 4/8.
4/8/19 Update: Her arraignment hearing on a child cruelty charge. Plead not guilty. Morreale (Godfrey's atty) objecting to media coverage of the arraignment. Very prejudicial to have cameras in the courtroom. Judge Magno says he has put procedural safeguards in place, He continues to grant video, still cameras & reporters. Godfrey's defense attorney asked for a continuance to April 15. No objection from prosecutors. Motion granted.

Has Felony Settlement conference on 4/16 re murder charges.

I wonder if this means a plea is being talked? Maybe in exchange for what he did with him? Or since this was scheduled awhile ago and yet he has pled not guilty, is it just a standard thing and perhaps even canceled by now...?

I wonder if this means a plea is being talked? Maybe in exchange for what he did with him? Or since this was scheduled awhile ago and yet he has pled not guilty, is it just a standard thing and perhaps even canceled by now...?

I believe it’s a mandatory part of procedure but perhaps @gitana can correct me if I’m wrong.

I looked it up:

A TRC is a hearing where the attorneys appear in court, exchange discovery (information about the case), and may try to negotiate a disposition of the case. If the attorneys cannot agree to a guilty plea they set a trial date. ... In felony cases a Felony Settlement Conference (FSC) is set following the arraignment.

What does felony settlement conference mean?
In felony cases a Felony Settlement Conference (FSC) is set following the arraignment. An FSC is similar to a TRC and consists of exchanging discovery (information about the case) and attempting to negotiate a disposition. If the attorneys are unable to resolve the case then a Preliminary Hearing date is set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
locallady50