OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#46

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! Then you'll like to hear this. When Billy was caught by police officers with a bunch of stolen property in his shed, he claimed he just bought the stuff off some unknown guy and can he just "pay a fine."

He had that same type of attitude in Lexington. "What's going on?" And "I guess so." While handcuffed and while in front of the judge. That attitude of "I don't know what's going on can mommy's money take care of it?

He skirts by on gun charges and on 3 counts of receiving stolen property. Rich mommy and daddy were always there to "take up for him." Am I reading too much into it and really he's a genius pretending to only have a 7th grade education? Nah...I don't think so.....LOL.....
I think he's not too smart about most things. His judgement isn't based in reality, flashing guns and expecting randoms he doesn't know to just toe the line, be scared and do nothing. Probably depends on AW for scheduling his life up to the point he tells her that's enough of that, leave me be. I do think he's got criminal smarts, to a degree, until he screws it up being a hothead. AJMO

Has anyone possibly confirmed if this is the same Lucasville Mission? Read the news clip in the post. This female evangelist was also a resident of RT 2, Flying W original paperwork states RT 2, but I'm not sure what all was RT2 in the '70's.
All Things Wildly Considered: International Works of Faith -- Geraldine Conway

At first I thought going into this discussion could be off topic, but since Frederickas church was mentioned in the article around her assets and we know BCI took records from the church, I'm hopeful it's ok to try and explore its possible origins.

Go back into Angela's genealogy...very, very interesting....

The key word to me in that is “control”. Abuse of perceived power also comes to mind.
I wonder if 'Shared Delusional Disorder' among the 4W, has played a part in this. For instance, one of them became paranoid (due to mental illness), and the other 3 caught it like the flu. Now that they are separated, I wonder if some of them will wise up.

Has anyone possibly confirmed if this is the same Lucasville Mission? Read the news clip in the post. This female evangelist was also a resident of RT 2, Flying W original paperwork states RT 2, but I'm not sure what all was RT2 in the '70's.
All Things Wildly Considered: International Works of Faith -- Geraldine Conway

At first I thought going into this discussion could be off topic, but since Frederickas church was mentioned in the article around her assets and we know BCI took records from the church, I'm hopeful it's ok to try and explore its possible origins.

Interesting.

Also, about the lawsuit against them in 1979, did you notice it was Flying W Ranch then?

Oh yes I absolutely agree, they all were in on it. The Wagner's think their family is mucho uno (the greatest one). And they are totally enmeshed with each other. I was just speculating about what would happen if that was a defense strategy. That Angela really wasn't involved, only inadvertently involved.
I think if the evidence shows her actions led to, or aided the actual committing of the 8 murders, the jury will see it no matter what the defense attorneys say. I think there is no inadvertent if there was prior knowledge it was going to happen.

Rereading all that also reminded me:

-They told the individual where the trailers were stored they were moving because they got jobs up north.
"They called and said they wanted to park their stuff for a few days until they could find a place,'' Brown said, adding that Wagner, 24, and his older brother, George Washington Wagner IV, 25, indicated that they had gotten "good-paying jobs up north."

-Conklin mentions them looking for work
"Neither Billy Wagner nor Jake Wagner, both of whom Conklin talked with for about 90 minutes Monday, he said, said anything about the killings. Instead, they asked him about jobs in the area. None of the family, he said, had found employment yet."
Lies and more lies, like Reader said.

BBM
Could this include a plea deal discussion?

Theoretically, yes it could. I hope that happens for the sake of the victims, but I'm not sure. FW seems he'll bent on going to trial and trying the case in the news. She's boss. Also, discovery is still not completed, JMO, that leaves things uncertain. Wags are a delusional family. They may be convinced they'll walk.

All she had to do was disinherit that child, or grandchild. Much easier than killing a bunch of people. Leave that one child a dollar, and a trinket, and be done with it. FW is business savvy. If she didn't want her legacy going to a R, she could easily do that with a will and her lawyer's help.

Making Sure Disenfranchisement is Effective.

Can You Disinherit a Child in Ohio?
True. After she was gone though, who knows what the next generation's actions would be. And that generation and the next are the ones accused. You're right, FW is savvy. Her will must be tremendous with codicils!

Interesting.

Also, about the lawsuit against them in 1979, did you notice it was Flying W Ranch then?

Yes, Wagner Farm became Flying W ranch in Bethel. For the single year during the lawsuit they advertised as East Fork in Batavia. Advertising as Flying W picked back up a year or two after the lawsuit as Flying W Ranch and then Flying W farm.

But Uhl — contacted by the newspaper — disputes the Highway Patrol’s records in the incident. The gun was not pointed at a woman’s head, he told the newspaper, “He was flashing it at us.”

“He wouldn’t let me pass him,” Uhl said, recalling his car and the Jeep both met at a stoplight. “There was never a gun held to anyone’s head, he just held up the gun to say, ‘I mean business.’”

Father charged in Pike County murders had past brushes with law

Given the enmeshment observations, does anyone else think this enmeshment is a result of some religious beliefs or practices? FW brings the cross, the Bible, etc. into all her interviews.
Using one side of their Rep to serve a purpose, right in line with a controlling person. IMO

I think if the evidence shows her actions led to, or aided the actual committing of the 8 murders, the jury will see it no matter what the defense attorneys say. I think there is no inadvertent if there was prior knowledge it was going to happen.
I think I posted this previously. If you were involved in any part of a crime, you get charged as if you did it.

If the driver, or any person, had prior knowledge of the crime to be committed, and did something to encourage or assist the main actor to commit the crime, he is a principal and the law treats him as if he did all the things the other person did, if he knew the crime would be committed, and did some act or said some word to assist the person to commit the crime. There are plenty of people in the slammer, not only for robbery, but for the homicide committed during the robbery, even though they had no knowledge that their armed buddies were going to shoot anyone.
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/the-getaway-driver/

But Uhl — contacted by the newspaper — disputes the Highway Patrol’s records in the incident. The gun was not pointed at a woman’s head, he told the newspaper, “He was flashing it at us.”

“He wouldn’t let me pass him,” Uhl said, recalling his car and the Jeep both met at a stoplight. “There was never a gun held to anyone’s head, he just held up the gun to say, ‘I mean business.’”

Father charged in Pike County murders had past brushes with law
So the Highway cop said in their report that GW3 was holding the gun to AW's head. The victim said nooo never happened. Seems to me then that the cop didn't just didn't pull that one out of the air to write in his report. If the victim didn't report it, that has to be what GW3 must have told them...or AW did. IMO

I think I posted this previously. If you were involved in any part of a crime, you get charged as if you did it.

If the driver, or any person, had prior knowledge of the crime to be committed, and did something to encourage or assist the main actor to commit the crime, he is a principal and the law treats him as if he did all the things the other person did, if he knew the crime would be committed, and did some act or said some word to assist the person to commit the crime. There are plenty of people in the slammer, not only for robbery, but for the homicide committed during the robbery, even though they had no knowledge that their armed buddies were going to shoot anyone.
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/the-getaway-driver/
Yes exactly right. Hitch your wagon to evil and you get just where it takes you.

Yes, Wagner Farm became Flying W ranch in Bethel. For the single year during the lawsuit they advertised as East Fork in Batavia. Advertising as Flying W picked back up a year or two after the lawsuit as Flying W Ranch and then Flying W farm.
Theres a few Flying W RANCH locations out west

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member