Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think anyone from work will be responsible for her disappearance, given the timescales involved any colleague would be late for work/not turn up for work at all/turn up for work with possible bruises or scratches, it would be very easy for her work to see who fits any of those criteria for the day Leah went missing

It could have been someone's day off? Or someone in a higher 0osition so they can leave work without much fuss?

It could have been someone's day off? Or someone in a higher 0osition so they can leave work without much fuss?

Again the day off thing would be flagged up pretty quickly too, police will know who was off that day/sick that day/on holiday that day etc

Leah’s workplace has a clock card system which electronically records what time each employee arrives/leaves, this would apply to every employee

Yep, it wouldn't be unusual in a call centre for people to have days off during the week, as they're often open at weekends. Likewise it wouldn't be that strange for two people to call in sick.

I guess someone should search the back and around the Premier Inn. Google Alena Grlakova (Rotherham)

Last edited:
Every Premier Inn I have stayed in had excellent security with cameras on every side of the building.
I would be extremely surprised if the police have not checked the area and probably looked at the list of guests staying there and especially all who checked out that morning.

Very behind here, but has this been posted?

Missing teenager 'seen crying by lake'

A teenager who has been missing for two months may have been "angry, upset and crying" on the day she was last seen.

Leah Croucher, 19, disappeared while walking to work on Buzzacott Lane, Furzton, Milton Keynes, at about 08:15 GMT on 15 February.

Thames Valley Police said three people had reported possible sightings of Ms Croucher near Furzton Lake between 09:30 and 11:15 on that day.

All three said they believe they saw the woman on her phone.

A teenager who has been missing for two months may have been "angry, upset and crying" on the day she was last seen.

Leah Croucher, 19, disappeared while walking to work on Buzzacott Lane, Furzton, Milton Keynes, at about 08:15 GMT on 15 February.

Thames Valley Police said three people had reported possible sightings of Ms Croucher near Furzton Lake between 09:30 and 11:15 on that day.

Could this be actually be a suicide? If she was angry and upset (if it was her) she may not have been thinking rationally at the time. She had already made the decision not to turn into work so (again if it was in fact her) so she is already in a different frame of mind. Maybe that call ended in a row and she decided that she had had enough. JMO

I'm so glad LE has finally released some information about Leah's phone usage between 8AM and when her phone was turned off. This is information I've been waiting for, as I feel it is so important.

If these sightings were Leah, where was she between being seen at 8.15 and the sightings at the lake.
Why would she switch her phone off and use another but be in a very public place?

She might have gone back home and switched her phone off so work couldn’t contact her.
Then decides to go out to make another call ( different phone ? )
and walks back to the lake.
No reason why she would worry about being out in public...she’s not close to her office so no one from work would see her.

She might have gone back home and switched her phone off so work couldn’t contact her.
Then decides to go out to make another call ( different phone ? )
and walks back to the lake.
No reason why she would worry about being out in public...she’s not close to her office so no one from work would see her.

A young woman (who might have been Leah) was witnessed to be ,"angry, upset and crying."

This is the day after Valentines. And implies that she was not the happy young woman her family witnessed the previous night. So, what is this leading us to? A friend in distress? A relationship going sour? Yet, there has been no mention by LE, or MSM, that Leah had anything like this going on in her life. Where does this leave her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson