OH OH - Tyler Davis, 29, Columbus, 24 February 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course.

Brittney(B), Tyler(T), and Friend (F) are partying at the Dollhouse.

For T & F this includes drugs, B is unaware of the drug use.

Bar closes, arrangement is made by T &/or F for more drugs and agree to meet at location - outside, near the Hilton.

Uber picks up all 3, shortly - T & F pass out/fall asleep.

Uber arrives at Hilton. T is disoriented, thinks he has missed his opportunity to complete drug transaction, agitated, he stumbles exiting the car, and sets off to meet his drug connection.

F knows exactly what is going on. B enters Hotel to charge her phone & go potty. F stays at the hotel to make sure B does not try to follow T and discover illicit transaction.

Taking too long, F convinces B to stay put - He'll go after T.

F walks to meeting place - T is still waiting - T convinces F to return to Hotel and keep B there.

F returns - assures B that T will be along shortly.

Time passes - T calls to reassure B that He'll be there in minutes.

T butt-dials B, and phone dies.

More time passes...

F knows something has gone terribly wrong, announces that he's returning home, and leaves.

Possible result of transaction: Foul Play or overdose. Either Drug connection abducts or kills T,

or F discovers his now-deceased friend, panics and makes off with the body.
Great post! I hadn’t thought of all of that. It makes sense.

Remember Brittney stated that the three had walked around Easton, "getting the lay of the land" - perhaps that included the identification of a location at which to complete a drug transaction.............

What are you basing his drug usage on? Haven't seen anything that would cause someone to make that assumption.

I did read mention of casual drug use “he was a casual drug user” somewhere in a post on FB that his coworker wrote about him. I couldn’t find it again ( having computer issues) but I remember reading it.

I believe it was in reference to having smoked weed. If that's a casual drug user, then I guess I'm a casual drug user.

Besides the friend not giving any details about where, when and under which circumstances he last saw Tyler and the wife 'not asking about it'?

The most baffling thing to me is, Tylers confused call walking 'through the woods', followed by a really weird call of silence and his phone dying. And than the friends decides it's a good time to go home.........

What? Your confused possibly hypothermic friend has been outside for an hour without a coat and he keeps reassuring the wife that it will be fine?

From the time he came back without Tyler he has been reassuring her it will be fine. How does he know it will be fine and Tyler will be there in 5 minutes. Was Tyler sitting on a bench in the parking lot?

Deciding to leave after the phone dies bothers me. Why doesn't the wife urge the friend to go have a look outside and take Tylers coat with him because he must be freezing.

Because these were calls and not texts, we will never know if all this is true. And from where exactly these calls were made.

I'm not saying they hurt him. But I'm convinced they're not telling everything.

Besides the friend not giving any details about where, when and under which circumstances he last saw Tyler and the wife 'not asking about it'?

The most baffling thing to me is, Tylers confused call walking 'through the woods', followed by a really weird call of silence and his phone dying. And than the friends decides it's a good time to go home.........

What? Your confused possibly hypothermic friend has been outside for an hour without a coat and he keeps reassuring the wife that it will be fine?

From the time he came back without Tyler he has been reassuring her it will be fine. How does he know it will be fine and Tyler will be there in 5 minutes. Was Tyler sitting on a bench in the parking lot?

Deciding to leave after the phone dies bothers me. Why doesn't the wife urge the friend to go have a look outside and take Tylers coat with him because he must be freezing.

Because these were calls and not texts, we will never know if all this is true. And from where exactly these calls were made.

I agree. Well said

Anyone else remember "Missy" who posted here at the beginning? Tyler is her boss at Wendy's. That is where it was stated that Tyler and the friend got into an argument. Then a day or so later Missy retracted all she stated because ??? Because Brittany said it wasn't true? This is the red flag relating to the friend for me.

Anyone else remember "Missy" who posted here at the beginning? Tyler is her boss at Wendy's. That is where it was stated that Tyler and the friend got into an argument. Then a day or so later Missy retracted all she stated because ??? Because Brittany said it wasn't true? This is the red flag relating to the friend for me.
Yes I remember that now!!! I had forgotten about it. Thank you for posting this.

BBM

LE should know if, when, and where those calls were made from based on cell phone records. Cell records would play a big part in the search areas, which I believe were centered to the close to and east of the hotel (away from the mall).

I am surprised that Brittany has opened up as much as she has on the details. But it is a lot more important that she was 100% factual and honest with LE than she is with the public. Her objective in speaking publicly about that night is to keep people involved and Tyler in the news, IMO.

I don't really find her story of that night all that suspicious. However, there are things she may factually not know, like the friend's interaction with Tyler after he walked away, and where the friend went after leaving the hotel.

She also stated about the strip club, which turned out to be true.

Could he have met someone to sell something? That hotel is a 4 star, and rooms today start at $151. That's pretty steep on a Wendy's salary + a young child. Or buy something for her birthday?

Interesting thought............

Bar Louie and Adobe Gila's at Easton are definitely in the upper third in terms of drink prices, and a couple of hours at the Dollhouse would be rather pricey too... add in a night at the Hilton, meals, a couples' massage......

Maybe......

the drug transaction, about which I speculated, was NOT a purchase.....rather a sale.....

However, there are things she may factually not know, like the friend's interaction with Tyler after he walked away, and where the friend went after leaving the hotel.
Would you leave it at that?
I would yank every shred of information out of the guy if my husband was missing and his friend was the last person to see him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff