GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he had help. Suspicious of the 111 minute phone conversation neither one can remember what it was about. Speculating it was about either going forward with the plan or not due to the plane delay

Somebody mentioned the reason for killing the children at the site was so they wouldn't be in rigor mortis and he could get them in the tanks
If it wasn't for that plane delay he might have gotten away with it in spite of the drs appt He would have had a couple more hours
Just thought tho. How could he explain leaving for work at 3 or 4? He'd think of something. He was worried about the leak and left early. Blah blah blah

I agree the plane delay together with the phone call is weird. If the plane wasn't delayed he had enough time to make it look like shannan walked away with the kids. And allthough he is not the best liar, i think the police wouldn't had enough to go after chris then.

Allthough i feel strongly that NK has something to do with it. Im wondering why they didn't took her car to drive the body's to Cervi.

Scott Reisch said, on that link I posted a couple of pages back, that there are rumors that she is in Oregon, and that there is some investigator working on it.

I wonder why.

I agree the plane delay together with the phone call is weird. If the plane wasn't delayed he had enough time to make it look like shannan walked away with the kids. And allthough he is not the best liar, i think the police wouldn't had enough to go after chris then.

Allthough i feel strongly that NK has something to do with it. Im wondering why they didn't took her car to drive the body's to Cervi.

I wonder why.
ETA I looked it up, about 11:00 "My understanding is that we’ve tried to locate her and I know that some people have made a couple of episodes on other channels saying they have found her, but no one has provided any proof. There’s information or rumors that she may be in Oregon somewhere, she could be in the same place as she was before. No one really knows for sure, uh, I have an investigator that I work with quite a bit, he’s trying to dig up some stuff, see if we can find it, but so far there is nothing yet."

ETA(2) I wonder what he means by this part "she could be in the same place as she was before"

Last edited:
Sorry to switch gears but I was looking at SW's texts and highlighted things that I thought were insightful.

Some show his motive (such as thinking the baby on the way would scare NK away since she already was uncomfortable with his baggage of 2 kids).

They show his state of mind and the disconnect he was having with all 3 kids. A man having an affair, I could see the disconnect with the wife but why the kids? Why be cold to them?

I also noted that he had multiple chances to come clean about the affair but he repeatedly lied. So I doubt he told her. She went to the grave not knowing about NK.

Which reminds me. SW in her own words said she would fight to protect her kids from harm. So his claim that she did nothing is an insult to our intelligence. He pinned her while she was underneath the sheets so she couldn't leave marks on him. Perhaps she made noise that woke Bella. I believe him that she asked him to get off because he would hurt the baby. Sadly that's exactly what he wanted.

Attachments

• 20190415_192931.jpg
    20190415_192931.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 132
  • 20190415_193058.jpg
    20190415_193058.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 123
  • 20190415_193147.jpg
    20190415_193147.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 118
  • 20190415_193744.png
    20190415_193744.png
    125.4 KB · Views: 118
  • 20190415_193858.png
    20190415_193858.png
    414.2 KB · Views: 120
  • 20190415_193951.png
    20190415_193951.png
    126.7 KB · Views: 121
  • 20190415_194009.png
    20190415_194009.png
    125.2 KB · Views: 121
  • 20190415_194049.png
    20190415_194049.png
    157.9 KB · Views: 119
  • 20190415_194220.jpg
    20190415_194220.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 116
  • 20190415_194318.jpg
    20190415_194318.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 119
Sorry to switch gears but I was looking at SW's texts and highlighted things that I thought were insightful.

Some show his motive (such as thinking the baby on the way would scare NK away since she already was uncomfortable with his baggage of 2 kids).

They show his state of mind and the disconnect he was having with all 3 kids. A man having an affair, I could see the disconnect with the wife but why the kids? Why be cold to them?

I also noted that he had multiple chances to come clean about the affair but he repeatedly lied. So I doubt he told her. She went to the grave not knowing about NK.

Which reminds me. SW in her own words said she would fight to protect her kids from harm. So his claim that she did nothing is an insult to our intelligence. He pinned her while she was underneath the sheets so she couldn't leave marks on him. Perhaps she made noise that woke Bella. I believe him that she asked him to get off because he would hurt the baby. Sadly that's exactly what he wanted.

Yes he never told her, he said something about that in the interview that he just couldn't tell the truth to Shannan about the affair.

Confirmation that the auction of CW and SW home will be on July 17, 2019.
WattsAuction-GDT-011519.jpg

FREDERICK, CO - AUGUST 17: Residents stand in front of makeshift memorial, for Shanann, Bella and Celeste Watts, outside the family's home on August 17, 2018 in Frederick, Colorado. Originally scheduled to go to auction Wednesday, the sale has been pushed back to July 17. (Photo by RJ Sangosti/The Denver Post)
RJ Sangosti
Auction of Chris Watts’ Frederick home delayed until summer

What i found funny is that NK deleted almost all of Chris stuff of her phone deeply. And then she is sitting in the interview with the detective acting like a digital noob who can't figure out how to transfer her phone content from her old phone to her new one.

There is that expression, isn’t there - ‘too clever for her own good’. I truly hope that she trips herself up and is one day held accountable for her actions.
What i found funny is that NK deleted almost all of Chris stuff of her phone deeply. And then she is sitting in the interview with the detective acting like a digital noob who can't figure out how to transfer her phone content from her old phone to her new one.

I wonder if she really was involved in a plan by at least discussing it with him, how come she did not look scared on interviews that CW will tell on her sooner or later? I would not be surprised to find out she was but she sure sounded pretty comfortable and unafraid...

I wonder if she really was involved in a plan by at least discussing it with him, how come she did not look scared on interviews that CW will tell on her sooner or later? I would not be surprised to find out she was but she sure sounded pretty comfortable and unafraid...

There could be numerous reasons, such as that she knows that they don't have enough evidence to ever arrest her. She made sure of that by deleting everything that linked her to Chris. And as Chris said, he never want to see her hurt or offended in anyway.

The monster is capable for unconditional love? Most likely all recovered messages showed nothing against her and too bad that 111 min conversation cannot be replayed...IMO most likely she is not involved directly...
Interesting idea, Poedelini, that she could be some sort of goddess for him, he could kill for her and lie for her...

The monster is capable for unconditional love? Most likely all recovered messages showed nothing against her and too bad that 111 min conversation cannot be replayed...IMO most likely she is not involved directly...
Interesting idea, Poedelini, that she could be some sort of goddess for him, he could kill for her and lie for her...

Well some people can do really really strange things, we can't even imagine. Im not surprised if that was the case.

IIRC. She was playing stupid with the detective how she didn't understand how deleting works and she deleted a bunch of texts right in front of him. oopsie! Can you believe it?

Most definitely. It appears to have been a very deep delete and only a few recovered text messages between the two of them appear in the discovery docs. We don't know if LE was able to recover more.

It is known that at 5 p.m. on Tuesday, August 14, NK performed the following google searches:

"can cops trace text messages"
"how long do phone companies keep text messages"
"differences between text message content and text message detail"

When NK met with the CBI on Thursday, she was asked why she deleted the messages and she explained she deleted him off her phone because he lied to her and it was like a bad breakup. If you go back to her google searches, that makes this an untrue statement, IMO.

Rather than calling LE to report what she knew or suspected on Tuesday at 5 PM, she instead was busy figuring out ways to try to prevent LE from seeing the content of those text messages. She didn't contact LE until Wednesday and by then, LE already knew about her because Anadarko's security people identified her as an AP because of work emails that were discovered.

She said their conversation on Saturday night at dinner was mostly about his nutrition and his diet and she goes into obnoxious detail about this to the CBI agent, but she can't remember what they talked about in their 111 minute phone conversation on Sunday night before Shanann came home.

I trust and respect LE. In this case, they put the murderer away for life with no chance for parole. As for NK, there obviously isn't evidence that she was involved. LE may have information we haven't seen, like the deleted text messages and it's possible they feel comfortable about her.

For some who have followed this case, there's a level of discomfort with NK because what's been available to the public shows a woman who deleted evidence, lied to LE repeatedly, and who didn't appear to have any genuine empathy for the victims.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member