CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #52 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
poster_5c76f54e9ad64f1e8a533fe36b0a34de.jpeg

Idaho woman pleads guilty to charge in Kelsey Berreth case

Always my favorite photo of KK!

I don’t think drugs played any role in this.

Just two depraved people, with their own motivations.

We only have an outline of these people, and this case in general. His trial will hopefully fill in the rest.

I can’t wait to hear KK explain all of this, and then get decimated on cross.

Not justice as far as she’s concerned, but I’ll take what I can get.
“...and then get decimated on cross”. Amen. I am waiting for it!

That, or he would have just dropped her.

It’s not like she would be running to the police, as she’d be implicating herself as well.

If he felt like KK posed a danger to him, then I’m sure he would have no qualms about using a bat on her.

I don’t think she’s counting her lucky stars though, I think she’s bemoaning the fact that they got caught.
Yes, whenever I think of her role, I believe she is just sorry she got caught. She just doesn’t seem human to me.

People keep teeth with gold fillings or gold crowns. Google "Dental Gold". (This is the last time I am posting about the teeth.)
Thanks Kapua.

What I said is I don’t understand why they would keep teeth. I still don’t understand. Gold fillings and crowns will not make you rich, just saying....

It is beyond comprehension they had teeth (adult molars) in different parts of the home, don’t care what they were filled with. :eek:

“...and then get decimated on cross”. Amen. I am waiting for it!

The trial is going to be epic.

I dont think I have ever anticipated an upcoming trial like I have with this one. This one is shaping up to be a trial filled with fireworks. And the highlight should be the Defense taking their turn at KK.

So many of the questionable things we have brought up here will likely be the same sort of things that the defense will bring up and question her about. To see her squirm in her seat will be a small touch of justice to help alleviate some of the pain she has caused.

She is such a volatile witness for the prosecution that I would not be surprised if the prosecution is right now thinking about ways to not have to call her to the stand.

Unless PF pleads guilty with a plea deal of his own I dont see how the prosecution can avoid calling KK to the stand. Most everyone agrees that PF will never plead guilty so it seems inevitable that we are going to eventually witness an epic trial that will surely have lots of bombshell testimony from both sides.

ETA -Its too bad we could not have Juan Martinez acting as the Prosecution attorney during the trial. During the Jodi Arias trial, Juan was good at grilling his own Prosecution witnesses just as hard as the Defense witnesses. At times you would think his own prosecution witnesses were his enemy as he raised his voice at them. LOL

Last edited:
Thanks Kapua.

What I said is I don’t understand why they would keep teeth. I still don’t understand. Gold fillings and crowns will not make you rich, just saying....

It is beyond comprehension they had teeth (adult molars) in different parts of the home, don’t care what they were filled with. :eek:
I have teeth in my home (adult molars with gold) from deceased older family members. They were passed down to me. People do that. Really. The only difference is that I keep them in one place. I am going to get rid of them because y'all think I am weird for having them.

I dont think I have ever anticipated an upcoming trial like I have with this one. This one is shaping up to be a trial filled with fireworks. And the highlight should be the Defense taking their turn at KK.

So many of the questionable things we have brought up here will likely be the same sort of things that the defense will bring up and question her about. To see her squirm in her seat will be a small touch of justice to help alleviate some of the pain she has caused.

She is such a volatile witness for the prosecution that I would not be surprised if the prosecution is right now thinking about ways to not have to call her to the stand.

Unless PF pleads guilty with a plea deal of his own I dont see how the prosecution can avoid calling KK to the stand. Most everyone agrees that PF will never plead guilty so it seems inevitable that we are going to eventually witness an epic trial that will surely have lots of bombshell testimony from both sides.

ETA -Its too bad we could not have Juan Martinez acting as the Prosecution attorney during the trial. During the Jodi Arias trial, Juan was good at grilling his own Prosecution witnesses just as hard as the Defense witnesses. At times you would think his own prosecution witnesses were his enemy as he raised his voice at them. LOL
Off topic...I loved Juan!

Even if the DA didn’t call her, the defense would just to destroy her claims in the media. They have to know the jury has heard it all.

I have teeth in my home (adult molars with gold) from deceased older family members. They were passed down to me. People do that. Really. The only difference is that I keep them in one place. I am going to get rid of them because y'all think I am weird for having them.

I think certain funeral homes and crematoriums would upon request send the families back any gold filled teeth to avoid any potential allegations of hoarding and selling them.

This is an interesting brief article.

"But, I began to wonder, there must be in excess of 2,250,000 deaths per year. If 10% had gold in their mouths that would be 225,000 and assuming 1/4 Troy oz/mouth, we have 56,250 oz/year unaccounted for. That’s a lot of gold"

What Happens to the Gold in Your Teeth When You Die?

Lol...okay. Do not get rid of them! I apologize that you feel I think you are weird. I guess we can be sentimental over anything, right?
What is normal to me might be strange to you, and so on.

I just don’t get them having molars in different places. Could be MaFrazee is unorganized. I’m still wondering if one of them is tied to KB as a sign of conquest for the deranged murderer.

Question...did the SW results say the adult molars had gold in them? Wouldn’t that make a difference?

I think certain funeral homes and crematoriums would upon request send the families back any gold filled teeth to avoid any potential allegations of hoarding and selling them.

This is an interesting brief article.

"But, I began to wonder, there must be in excess of 2,250,000 deaths per year. If 10% had gold in their mouths that would be 225,000 and assuming 1/4 Troy oz/mouth, we have 56,250 oz/year unaccounted for. That’s a lot of gold"

What Happens to the Gold in Your Teeth When You Die?
I just read an article that for an individual, the value is minimal.

I just read an article that for an individual, the value is minimal.

I agree that usually a single person's gold fillings would probably not net much, except for someone like me that had to have tons of dental work.

My relatives had better hire an Egyptian archeologist at my funeral to get all the gold and silver from my teeth before they cremate me. Or they would just be throwing money away. :)

Thanks Kapua.

Maybe kept them as a creepy trophy.

I learned so much from Juan and how he treated Witnesses. Some he went after like a bulldog, and others he treated with kid gloves ( still, to this day, I will use the word I learned from him when he was using kid gloves, "tumescent" )

We don't think you're weird! And don't get rid of them! If they mean something to you keep them. That was what was done years ago when people got gold in your teeth, which hasn't been done for decades, well at least for most people. It's not good for fillings because it is too soft. That makes me think that whoever kept these teeth, that were adult teeth, were indeed an elderly person. And that makes me think it perhaps could have been his father's or someone else. Having specifically FOUR! molars, in my opinion, rules out Kelsey. M o o

Last edited:
Thanks Kapua.

I hesitated to post this, but it is germane to the conversation. I have a piece of jewelry that is handmade out of gold fillings from teeth by a friend. I have attached the photograph below that I just made.

It is a Chinese saying that is made from gold from teeth into a necklace piece. It was given to me many years ago, and I forget what the saying is in Chinese, in case somebody can remind me and can read Chinese here on the threads.

Attachments

• 20190416_111357.jpg
    20190416_111357.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors