Deceased/Not Found CO - Jepsy Amaga Kallungi, 26, Colorado Springs, 21 March 2019 *Guilty*

Is it normal for a person to have multiple SM accounts under different names and to switch them as often as she seems to do?

This is a huge red flag for me.

She has multiple versions of her online life to hide each version from the people on the other.
I’ve seen people with multiple profiles.. sometimes they just start over.. maybe they’re hacked and can’t get into the old one. That happened to my cousin.

I have several questions as I have just come across this case...

1. Who officially reported her missing?
2. Do LE know if she had a phone and if so, is it with her husband or Jepsy?
3. Has law enforcement checked all of the electronic devices in the home of the husband, like computers, phones, tablets?
4. Last one, is there anywhere that I can get more details on this case?

9 hours ago:

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV

NEW TODAY: I spoke with Jepsy Amaga's mother, Margie, via video chat today. She's enduring a mother's worst nightmare. Jepsy has now been missing for 26 days, while police continue their investigation. Hear from her tonight on @KOAA. #missing #JepsyAmaga

D4OrYMkUcAAl4zv.jpg

Sam Kraemer on Twitter

9 hours ago:

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV

FULL STORY: Here's our full story. It's been 26 days since Jepsy Amaga was last seen. Her mother, Margie, is asking anyone that could help to do so. #missing #JepsyAmaga @KOAA

Mother pleads for help in Jepsy Amaga’s disappearance

Sam Kraemer on Twitter

From the article:
"Margie said he’s the last person to have seen Jepsy, telling her he thought Jepsy was headed back to the Philippines, Mexico or Chicago to visit her friends."

Sounds strangely familiar in so many ways and sticks out like a very sore thumb. I wish I had better feelings about this but.. I just can't conjure up anything but dread and overwhelming sadness. Even the thought of a "new friend" coming to pick her up is not any more reassuring. I will be so happy if I'm wrong and this comes to a good conclusion.
I do wonder when exactly, her husband moved to California.

Last edited:
I have several questions as I have just come across this case...

1. Who officially reported her missing?
2. Do LE know if she had a phone and if so, is it with her husband or Jepsy?
3. Has law enforcement checked all of the electronic devices in the home of the husband, like computers, phones, tablets?
4. Last one, is there anywhere that I can get more details on this case?

^^^ Good points !

As far as we know-- her mom reported her missing.

We haven't heard about her phone, I also wondered about that.
If she has it-- it's turned off or inactive. And nothing was said about locating pings.

They cannot check anything that is in the husbands' possession without a search warrant. And since the husband's not a suspect or even a poi --probably not.

Not much info. out there except the links here at WS (the best source, imo. :) ) .

What saddens me is the length of time that has already passed. More than enough time to cover someone's tracks ; if harm's been done.

Unless she's gone voluntarily.

Very sad for her family !!

I feel for her mother and family. It would be hard enough if they were here and dealing with it but to be in another country entirely and try to get answers has to leave one feeling helpless and frustrated, as well as of course scared of what may have happened to her daughter.

And I have to guess we are all wondering, is this their normal protocol with missing persons investigations?

I'd say that if the last person to have contact with missing person is the husband, who suddenly relocates to CA but doesn't bother to report his estranged wife missing, then homicide unit a good choice. MOO

April 16, 2019

Jepsy Amaga Kallungi hasn't been seen in more than a week, and pictures of her have been shared by friends who are seeking answers on Facebook.

CSPD says officers got a call to check the welfare of Kallungi on April 4, but they weren't able to find her. A missing person case report was filed after conducting a preliminary investigation.

The department says that the Homicide/Assault unit assumed the investigation on that same day, and detectives have been "actively investigating the circumstances surrounding the apparent disappearance of Ms. Kallungi."

No other details have been released by CSPD.

If you have information on Kallungi's whereabouts, call 719-444-7000.
Colorado Springs Homicide unit leading investigation into missing woman

ETA: I also believe search warrants were served, and forensic team searched apartment - hence the homicide unit lead. MOO

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88