NH NH - Allenstown, Adult Female & 3 Children, found Nov'85 & May'00 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were also older posts looking for the wife and daughter of the man who posted that on FB, only these posts were made by her family, going back to 2000, on ancestry forums. There was also a post or two made by the paternal family of one of the daughters. One was just months before the 2nd barrel was found. Not sure if they all got together, though they replied to each others' posts. If it turns out to be the woman & her children from those posts, then I have to say, the clues were on line since 2000, only no one pieced it together.
At one point, those posts had been screen captures and posted on a page of OH's A4 blog but that has since been taken down, however, you can find still find the page cached.

As well, someone posted previously about the Adult Victim's ex-husband posting onto the Facebook site on TR, saying that he "was looking for his Ex-Wife and their daughter --- whose ex-mother in law had told him that they had left with a Terry Rasmussen". That's probably what prompted him to perhaps google the name and find the facebook page on this case.

I believe that the Ex-MIL has held the key to this case for years (since Daughter left with TR), but just didn't realize it. I imagine this will affect her deeply, as the others as well, but I fear she will carry an extra unwarranted burden of feeling personal 'guilt' if this identification holds true. The people in her life are really going to have to support her and surround her with love going forward.

If they were positively identified, wouldn't they be removed from Namus? Regardless of the whether or not the police release their names?

If they were positively identified, wouldn't they be removed from Namus? Regardless of the whether or not the police release their names?
I am reminded of Sheep Flats Jane Doe who has been tentatively identified by DDP for almost a year now, confirmed positive identification from LE since September, and and we're still waiting for that removal from NamUs...

This might be kind of a stretch but I'm just wondering if anyone has thought of matching the DNA of several girls who went missing in New Hampshire around the time that TPR was living there to any of these bodies? Off the top of my head I'm thinking of Shirley Macbride/Laureen Rahn and Rachael Garden as potential candidates? Knowing that area pretty well, they were very close to where Denise Beaudin went missing as well as Bear Brook.

This might be kind of a stretch but I'm just wondering if anyone has thought of matching the DNA of several girls who went missing in New Hampshire around the time that TPR was living there to any of these bodies? Off the top of my head I'm thinking of Shirley Macbride/Laureen Rahn and Rachael Garden as potential candidates? Knowing that area pretty well, they were very close to where Denise Beaudin went missing as well as Bear Brook.
Laureen Rahn and Rachael Garden have been checked. Although I wouldn't be surprised if the Allenstown Bluebeard killed any of the missing people you mentioned.

My apologies if this has been discussed before:

Denise Beaudin has been excluded as being the adult female. But has she also been excluded as being the mother of the middle child?

My apologies if this has been discussed before:

Denise Beaudin has been excluded as being the adult female. But has she also been excluded as being the mother of the middle child?

That's a good question, I feel like in this case whatever happened to Denise Beaudin gets sort of overshadowed by the barrels and the fact that her daughter Lisa/Dawn was taken by Rasmussen--I never thought of her being the mother...

That's a good question, I feel like in this case whatever happened to Denise Beaudin gets sort of overshadowed by the barrels and the fact that her daughter Lisa/Dawn was taken by Rasmussen--I never thought of her being the mother...
I would certainly hope that has been checked, and I believe it has but I don’t have a source handy so I can’t state that as fact.

It seems unlikely though because the middle child would have to be 4-5 years older than Lisa, right? And wasn’t Lisa Denise’s first child?

I read that the 3 victims have been identified but police want to get more info on the 3rd child before making a statement

Despite the fact that he died in jail. I wish he were alive right now to see that he didn't get away with these murders. Murders of young innocent lives. On a positive note, I'm excited that they might actually be able to identify everyone that was in those barrels.

Despite the fact that he died in jail. I wish he were alive right now to see that he didn't get away with these murders. Murders of young innocent lives. On a positive note, I'm excited that they might actually be able to identify everyone that was in those barrels.
I’m not religious at all but I don’t think he got away with anything. I think he died a lonely, miserable old man in prison and spent the latter twenty years of his life looking over his shoulder, scared of his own shadow. He tried to erase these women and children. He didn’t get away with it.

If adult UID is the lady that's been speculated, I'm thinking the mother of Rasmussen's child could be found in Orange County.
Both "speculated lady" and TR seem to have moved NE around the same time in 1978, she from OC.

Might have been added already but I didn't know about the description of the unknown girlfriend he had in '75-'76 (poss. mother of his child: )
“Now remember that I was six so everyone is tall. She was tall, she was slim, she had like bouncy hair, not like Farrah Fawcett hair, but bouncy. You know what I’m saying? You may not. And I think it was brown with some highlights. She wore glasses and that’s all I have.”
bbm. It's in the interview with TR's daughter on the Bear Brook podcast if anyone else had missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.