CO - Sol Pais, Threats to Columbine High and 20 other schools

omg. Please stay safe and IMO only I would pull my kids out at least till things calm down some or they apprehend her.

I know a person cant keep their kids out of school forever if they dont catch her but at least for the immediate next couple days or so I would seriously consider taking my kids out of school if anywhere close to where she was reported to have been.

Please stay safe.

My fear is this girl is going to like the attention and her actions may escalate in the near future.

Thank you! Luckily our school is closed today. I’m worried that if she can’t get a school because they’re closed she might go to a mall or library or restaurant. Staying out of that part of town!

Here is what this article said. Can anyone find anything? Maybe LE pulled it?

"Sol Pais has had an “infatuation with Columbine and the perpetrators of Columbine,” authorities revealed. They said the comments were “mostly spoken.” However, they said there was no threat made toward a specific school. They didn’t reveal the specific comments.

The website and listography pages in the same name contain very disturbing comments."

Sol Pais: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Thank you. I clicked the skull. If that’s her, she doesn’t seem like a happy teen who is engaged with reality........

The Heavy.com page is so concerning. We have a bright teen who is seen as quiet and aloof to her peers with an interior life that is scary as hell. In one of her writings, she talks about traveling back to FL with friends by car (heavy.com). I am hoping that this is a part of a fantasy as opposed to a real cadre of people who are meeting up in CO. This is terrifying.

omg. Please stay safe and IMO only I would pull my kids out at least till things calm down some or they apprehend her.

I know a person cant keep their kids out of school forever if they dont catch her but at least for the immediate next couple days or so I would seriously consider taking my kids out of school if anywhere close to where she was reported to have been.

Please stay safe.

My fear is this girl is going to like the attention and her actions may escalate in the near future.
I agree I would pull them just in case JMO

Based on some quote searches that were reported in news articles I’m pretty sure this is SP’s blog.
It’s very disturbing to say the least. Lots of photos of notebook entries and drawings of guns etc.

ETA: Mods, If I’m wrong please delete.

HOME

The Heavy.com page is so concerning. We have a bright teen who is seen as quiet and aloof to her peers with an interior life that is scary as hell. In one of her writings, she talks about traveling back to FL with friends by car (heavy.com). I am hoping that this is a part of a fantasy as opposed to a real cadre of people who are meeting up in CO. This is terrifying.
VERY concerning. Who knows what school or whatever she may be targeting (if at all). If she planned to drive back from CO to FL that's a long line to follow and a lot of schools in her way.

These threats are scary. I experienced a trespasser at my work, it is public place but not somewhere that people come by with no reason. He was asked to leave and then went a little nuts while being taken off the property and made serious phone threats ( with his caller ID showing) I know how afraid I was and I am an adult.

She uses her name on this entry.

ETA: If you scroll down to the very bottom of her digital entries she signed her full name so it is the blog that is being referenced in media articles.

Attachments

• 7AFDA856-9668-474F-A702-CF8DD56883D3.jpeg
    7AFDA856-9668-474F-A702-CF8DD56883D3.jpeg
    74 KB · Views: 22
  • 0112E261-93B2-4896-86EF-638C6631EDE3.png
    0112E261-93B2-4896-86EF-638C6631EDE3.png
    270.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Based on some quote searches that were reported in news articles I’m pretty sure this is SP’s blog.
It’s very disturbing to say the least. Lots of photos of notebook entries and drawings of guns etc.

HOME

I’m not sure the mods allow the direct link. But I think that’s her too. Click on the links, including the book pages. She’s pretty lonely, isolated, angry and depressed........

It’s interesting she bought a shotgun instead of a rifle. I wonder if she purchased one of the same ones as Klebold and Harris - Savage 67H or Stevens 311D.

Based on what’s in the media and her web postings, it doesn’t appear she has done anything to even warrant an arrest. The new Colorado Red Flag Law allows her weapon to be taken, though.

Quite correct. The BOLO right now has in red letters "No PC to arrest" indicating that they just want to speak to her and she has not broken any laws (to include any gun purchases). BTW, PC stands for "probable cause". It would be interesting to see a red flag law enacted on this since she is a resident of Florida and the threat is in Colorado from a legal perspective.

Based on what’s in the media and her web postings, it doesn’t appear she has done anything to even warrant an arrest. The new Colorado Red Flag Law allows her weapon to be taken, though.

Its a tough situation because the threats are not specific although they are very coneerning.

On one hand she is experiencing dark thoughts that many kids have from time to time growing up and on the other hand she has taken extraordinary steps (traveling by plane, buying shotgun, leaving parents, etc.) and has gone much further than just some concerning posts.

I hope she does not do something stupid and I hope she gets whatever help she needs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back