CO - Sol Pais, Threats to Columbine High and 20 other schools

I hope she has not met a like minded person who she may be with?

It is strange she was able to fly to Colorado and buy and shotgun. WTH?

And LE had better come up with some charges fast that they can legally apprehend her with.

The threats must have come from somewhere so LE should be able to get that information and use it for charges as a threat to public safety.

She obviously is in need of mental help and sometimes the only way to ensure she gets it is to apprehend her since she appears to be a danger to society.

Yeah by the looks of their home they're not rich people. Where did she get the funds from?

That is her real name, but I agree, she doesn't look 18, rather 35-40.
I hope people keep circulating her image on social media so she can be found quickly!
Her father sounds like an ignorant oops sperm-donor tbh, imo. "She MAY have had mental issues" Ya think?

I honestly want verification she is indeed 18 years old. After watching The Act, I want proof.
Not sure how she can look so old?!

I honestly want verification she is indeed 18 years old. After watching The Act, I want proof.
Not sure how she can look so old?!
It is very odd. Did anyone think she was 18 when looking at her photo? It's not as if there was really one camp or another - everyone seemed to doubt she was 18 when she looked at least a decade older. Would the strain of mental illness age her that much? Maybe?

jmo

Based on some quote searches that were reported in news articles I’m pretty sure this is SP’s blog.
It’s very disturbing to say the least. Lots of photos of notebook entries and drawings of guns etc.

ETA: Mods, If I’m wrong please delete.

HOME

When did they immigrate from Argentina?

It reminds me of the sense of alienation some of the terrorists who had come from various countries and moved to western nations like Germany, and APPEARED to assimilate well. But they didn't. They felt apart. Trapped between two worlds.

I understand that a bit. As a child of immigrants there were things that stood out about me when I was young. I spoke differently. Dressed
Differently. Other kids and even their parents seemed to view me as not that American.

But in Europe I was viewed by my extended family and friends as not really belonging. As their "foreign" and very American relation. (I remember an aunt telling me "Gosh you even walk like an American!").

It can be super isolating and if someone has a mental health issue and/or feelings of entitlement, that can erupt into violent rages or psychosis.

I think immigrants who have a large immigrant community in the new nation tend to do better (as do their kids) because they have help assimilating but also holding on to a bit of home and a support network of people who are going through the same thing.

Belonging and being accepted are so important to mental health.

That was my thought. She's reclusive. Won't say hi to neighbors. It always surprises me that family members are "shocked" when one of their own does something terrible, after all those signs of mental health or alienation/anger issues.

I guess it's hard to view your own child as capable of harm to others even if there are signs that something is terribly wrong?

These cases should act as a warning. If your child is reclusive and anti-social and acting "off" or saying disturbing things, probe. Try to get them assessed. Talk about their feelings. Ask if they ever have thoughts about harming themselves. Or harming others.

Ask them about their view of the world and society.

It may not help- I think the parents of the Santa Barbara incel shooter tried super hard - but it's worth a try.

Even shy/introverts will smile or say hi. So, based on this parents should have seen some serious RED FLAGS!

It is very odd. Did anyone think she was 18 when looking at her photo? It's not as if there was really one camp or another - everyone seemed to doubt she was 18 when she looked at least a decade older. Would the strain of mental illness age her that much? Maybe?

jmo

One of her photos looks like a 18’ish year old to me but the other one, where she has some makeup on definitely looks much older.
MOO

jmo

I wondered if they accidentally posted her mothers or an older siblings photo?

When did they immigrate from Argentina?

It reminds me of the sense of alienation some of the terrorists who had come from various countries and moved to western nations like Germany, and APPEARED to assimilate well. But they didn't. They felt apart. Trapped between two worlds.

I understand that a bit. As a child of immigrants there were things that stood out about me when I was young. I spoke differently. Dressed
Differently. Other kids and even their parents seemed to view me as not that American.

But in Europe I was viewed by my extended family and friends as not really belonging. As their "foreign" and very American relation. (I remember an aunt telling me "Gosh you even walk like an American!").

It can be super isolating and if someone has a mental health issue and/or feelings of entitlement, that can erupt into violent rages or psychosis.

I think immigrants who have a large immigrant community in the new nation tend to do better (as do their kids) because they have help assimilating but also holding on to a bit of home and a support network of people who are going through the same thing.

Belonging and being accepted are so important to mental health.

Agreed and teens can be cruel and very cliquish!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SalmonElla
Back