OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#46

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it have been due to timing to file the birth certificate for the new child? Maybe it was because Jake did already have S and they wanted it done before she went back home to her mom.

The baby was 4 days old. Was this HR's first or second night home from the hospital possibly? Do it as soon as she came home and before S had to go back home?

Just some possible thoughts...

Does anyone know what day HR was released from the hospital?

I believe it was HR's first night home she was released on Thursday the 21st and she and her family were found murdered on the morning of Friday the 22nd.

Tiff I will go back and look through the earlier news reports, but today is the baby KR's 3rd birthday.

Thanks- just trying to see how that would fit with the other events that have been reported of HR for that same day. Some which have to remain under "rumor" category for now.

I do feel it was because it was within a day or two of her coming home though. As close to after birth as possible. JMO

Thanks- just trying to see how that would fit with the other events that have been reported of HR for that same day. Some which have to remain under "rumor" category for now.

I do feel it was because it was within a day or two of her coming home though. As close to after birth as possible. JMO

I am sorry Tif I cannot find the articles. I will keep looking I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you.

They all look like that. They just illustrate it that way. April 22, 2016 was a full moon...... according to this ........:cool:

Moon phase for 22 April 2016 Friday 12:00 UTC
Lunar calendar 2016|April 2016

phase-16.png

Full Moon phase
Image credit: NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center Scientific Visualization Studio.
Full Moon 100% illuminated
Full Moon is the lunar phase on 22 April 2016, Friday. Seen from Earth, illuminated fraction of the Moon surface is 100%. The 15 days old Moon is in ♏ Scorpio.

* The exact date and time of this Full Moon phase is on 22 April 2016 at 05:24 UTC.

Last edited:
This may have been discussed and I missed it, but what are the theories regarding the significance of the bullet proof vests?

From what I've been able to find, they were purchased online a couple of weeks after the murders and were found by LE in a bedroom used by Billy at FW's house. FW claimed she purchased them because she was afraid for BW after the murders, LE requested receipts and she failed to provide the receipts.

If she did, in fact, purchase the vests online, why not comply and provide the receipts? What am I missing?

ETA, were the vests actually purchased before the murders?

Last edited:
This may have been discussed and I missed it, but what are the theories regarding the significance of the bullet proof vests?

From what I've been able to find, they were purchased online a couple of weeks after the murders and were found by LE in a bedroom used by Billy at FW's house. FW claimed she purchased them because she was afraid for BW after the murders, LE requested receipts and she failed to provide the receipts.

If she did, in fact, purchase the vests online, why not comply and provide the receipts? What am I missing?

My 2 Cents .........

Maybe it took 8 months to "find" the receipts because there are no receipts or there are receipts but Fred doesn't want the prosecution to see them---so she waited as long as possible then turned over phony receipts.

Trial dates set for Newcomb, Wagner - Portsmouth Daily Times

"......Owen asked for the dismissal of the case saying his client had been charged with a crime that was not committed. “We want the court to take a fresh look,” Owen said. “It’s a matter of law.”

Canepa responded by saying the documentation that was given to the court showing when and how the bullet proof vests were purchased was not authentic. “We need to look at all four corners of the indictment,” Canepa said. She said there is much more to the case than Owen was putting before the court and asked Deering to over rule the motion......"

We checked this out couple years ago, but it's worth revisiting. Below is the weather for April 22, 2016 from Weather Underground:

Wilmington, OH History | Weather Underground

Astronomy Day Length Rise Set

Actual Time
13h 32m 6:48 AM 8:21 PM

Civil Twilight

6:20 AM 8:49 PM
Nautical Twilight
5:46 AM 9:23 PM
Astronomical Twilight
5:09 AM 9:59 PM
Moon: waning gibbous
8:53 PM 7:15 AM

It was mostly cloudy that night, with some periods of light rain.

Check the hourly weather at the link. It will be too much unformatted data to post here

My 2 Cents .........

Maybe it took 8 months to "find" the receipts because there are no receipts or there are receipts but Fred doesn't want the prosecution to see them---so she waited as long as possible then turned over phony receipts.

"......Owen asked for the dismissal of the case saying his client had been charged with a crime that was not committed. “We want the court to take a fresh look,” Owen said. “It’s a matter of law.”

Canepa responded by saying the documentation that was given to the court showing when and how the bullet proof vests were purchased was not authentic. “We need to look at all four corners of the indictment,” Canepa said. She said there is much more to the case than Owen was putting before the court and asked Deering to over rule the motion......"

Very, very interesting that phony receipts were provided after an eight month delay. This makes much more sense now. Thank you!

My 2 Cents .........

What do you think is the bigger risk in the long run- fake/altered receipts or continuing a path of not finding them? Just curious

I honestly think the tats and murders are more than just white supremacy I believe it ties back to their twisted religious beliefs. AW said HR was like a daughter to her and FW said in her eyes JW & HR were married, I think they felt like HR was bound to their family. Once she broke away it was like someone leaving a cult or mafia she became the enemy. I can also see G3, G4 & JW feeling like they are three sides of one and can only depend on each other. I really don't think AW is the mastermind or the controlling family member I think it is FW she is the matriarch of the family she controls them through religion and the purse strings. I also think that through the Wags warped sense of being superior once they determined HR had to die the rest of the Rhoden family who supported her and defied them had to die too. JMO

I think G3 traveled his own path. His sibs and niece seem to lead pretty normal lives. You can have three kids and two have relatively normal lives, and one that just doesn't. No matter if he did or didn't attend church, get spanked or not spanked, coddled or ignored, forced to attend church, or not, as a child, but no matter the religion or raising, most all religions I'm aware of, do not condone murder (including the Satanic Church), and most people, by the time they enter 7th grade, know that murder is wrong.

However, there's always justification. For instance, the Boondock Sts. movie is about two brothers who pervert their faith, in order to justify their actions (murder), as a way to cleanse the streets of criminals, in their hometown, by using vigilante justice. Maybe the Boondock Saints movie, was just the only one LE recovered. There were a couple three of us discussing this case last weekend, and we got to thinking that someone could not only find inspiration in such films, and true crime shows, but some ideas, too. Especially if you had two younger folks to help, who were more tech savvy.

Could it have been due to timing to file the birth certificate for the new child? Maybe it was because Jake did already have S and they wanted it done before she went back home to her mom.

The baby was 4 days old. Was this HR's first or second night home from the hospital possibly? Do it as soon as she came home and before S had to go back home?

Just some possible thoughts...

Does anyone know what day HR was released from the hospital?

K was born on the afternoon of the 17th. They were probably released on the 18th. It's rare anyone stays 24 hours or more these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288