The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haggis, neeps and tatties?

I can’t stand haggis you couldn’t pay me to eat it. Just knowing what it is makes me want to be sick. I only eat beef no chicken, pork, turkey or seafood. I was seriously ill a few years back with compylobacter food poisoning from chicken because my immune system is weaker I was warned to watch what I eat.

I can’t stand haggis you couldn’t pay me to eat it. Just knowing what it is makes me want to be sick. I only eat beef no chicken, pork, turkey or seafood. I was seriously ill a few years back with compylobacter food poisoning from chicken because my immune system is weaker I was warned to watch what I eat.

I wouldn't eat it either and I'm not keen on neeps, but I do love tatties!

Wot! No deep-fried mars bars? :eek:

Well I had to look up the haggis neeps and tatties recipe, ooohh and with a whiskey sauce. It sounds delicious!

There’s a couple of sausage makers at the Italian market in Philly. Favorites were blood sausage, a German liver with orange zest sausage, and the best seafood sausage I’ve ever had...

I make a pretty good chicken liver and sherry creamy pate.

Last edited:
Perhaps this bears repeating as “royal fans” wait. Meghan and Harry announced that they are keeping the plans around the arrival of their baby private, which means:
  1. royal fans should not expect for Meghan to pose on the steps of a hospital like Kate.
  2. The palace will, however, announce when the Duchess of Sussex is in labor.
  3. Royal fans will get to see the happy couple with their new baby soon after the birth.
  4. Within a few days after welcoming their first child, Meghan and Harry will take part in a photo op with their new baby on the grounds of Windsor Castle.
6 Ways Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Breaking Royal Baby Traditions

Hopefully this information makes the waiting easier. :rolleyes:

ETA: Meghan and Harry will likely announce their baby’s arrival on their new Instagram account, @sussexroyal.

Well I had to look up the haggis neeps and tatties recipe, ooohh and with a whiskey sauce. It sounds delicious!

There’s a couple of sausage makers at the Italian market in Philly. Favorites were blood sausage, a German liver with orange zest sausage, and the best seafood sausage I’ve ever had...

I make a pretty good chicken liver and sherry creamy pate.

I make mine with Bourbon - the good stuff - Woodford Reserve.

7DE0066A-C428-477A-9156-13191F3CA823.jpeg C265E265-5DC2-4F66-8AA1-52ADAB76E862.jpeg 6465A447-6E50-4CC9-A235-E7EA0672EBB8.jpeg

The Queen beamed in bright yellow as she attended the annual Royal Maundy Service at Windsor Castle, honouring 93 'community heroes'

She was presented with a posy at the start of the service at St George's Chapel, during which Her Majesty will distribute the Maundy money.

The Monarch was joined by granddaughter Princess Eugenie at the chapel where Meghan and Harry married in May last year.

Beaming Queen in bright yellow distributes Maundy money to 93 men and women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member