Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #17 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Good prospects of rehabilitation”...his bullying tactics after Karen’s death proves to me he’s a standover man, it’s in his nature AND IIRC Karen confided in a customer she didn’t want to go home, remember? Poor sweetheart.
There was gaslighting for sure, the perfect example when Karen wanted milk BR purchased buscuits instead, either he’s a fool or that’s gaslighting.
I would bet my boots that there was prior violence and their neighbours would’ve heard fighting.
There was a reason he didn’t want to go to court with witness to tell their stories.

Great work Sleep with relaying the tweets, they were very helpful.
The sentence should not surprise us as it seems to be the norm in Victoria over the past few years. Every election cycle the good old overpaid, ego driven Politicians, that we pay for, crawl out from under their rocks and declare that they are going to be tough on crime. We have TV adverts portraying men as violent wife beaters and wife abusers. We have Government sponsored programs and print media advertising telling us to 'call it out' and not to standby and do nothing, yet still we have a Judiciary that hands down these inadequate sentences. Sure the Judges can only work within the parameters of the law, so it is up to these gutless Politicians to get off their butts and start to do what the majority of the people want and change the laws to meet community expectations. Stop being influenced by vocal minority groups and start listening to the REAL people.
We have a bus driver sitting in jail for five years for hitting a bridge, no one got killed and six people were injured, five years for that, and Ristevski gets 9 with 6 year non parole, plus time served, out in in under 5, NO something is wrong somewhere in the system and it needs to change. IMO.

I think that the first thing they need to do is get rid of the qualifier that the judge MUST consider "current sentencing practices" when determining the sentence.

These weak sentences will never, ever change with that caveat on the judge's considerations.

29qla3s.jpg

(see 2nd item on list) Sentencing Principles, Purposes, Factors | The Sentencing Advisory Council

“Good prospects of rehabilitation”...his bullying tactics after Karen’s death proves to me he’s a standover man, it’s in his nature AND IIRC Karen confided in a customer she didn’t want to go home, remember? Poor sweetheart.
There was gaslighting for sure, the perfect example when Karen wanted milk BR purchased buscuits instead, either he’s a fool or that’s gaslighting.
I would bet my boots that there was prior violence and their neighbours would’ve heard fighting.
There was a reason he didn’t want to go to court with witness to tell their stories.

I noticed Sarah's carefully chosen words that she could "honestly say that I never saw my father be violent toward my mother".

I also noticed when Karen's good friend said, in her piece today, that Borce was strong, had played lots of sports, etc. She had a reason for mentioning that (could it be her thoughts about the irregular break in Karen's hyoid bone, and/or about previous bruises?)
And that Karen was naive (why, perhaps because Karen thought Borce would never seriously harm her?)

Remember, the first thing that Sam asked Borce when she heard that Karen was missing was "did you guys have a fight?".

I noticed Sarah's carefully chosen words that she could "honestly say that I never saw my father be violent toward my mother".

I also noticed when Karen's good friend said, in her piece today, that Borce was strong, had played lots of sports, etc. She had a reason for mentioning that (could it be her thoughts about the irregular break in Karen's hyoid bone, and/or about previous bruises?)
And that Karen was naive (why, perhaps because Karen thought Borce would never seriously harm her?)

Remember, the first thing that Sam asked Borce when she heard that Karen was missing was "did you guys have a fight?".

Just the anguish and body language of Aunt Patricia at the public appeal was ‘don’t ask questions...it’s all about Karen today’ like don’t upset this man.
He’s a natural bully and Stevie Wonder could see it. Period

Look all I can say is it’s NOT over IF Karen’s family and friends are angry enough to see justice through for Karen otherwise we might as well close this thread now.

Has the fat lady sung? We’ll see.

A former homicide detective has said it's unlikely Borce Ristevski will now ever reveal how he killed his wife Karen.

Former homicide detective Charlie Bezzina, who has followed the case since the beginning, said he couldn't imagine Ristevski would provide any further details.
Ristevski has ‘nothing to gain’ revealing how wife died: Ex-cop

Prosecutors may appeal Ristevski sentence after public outrage
BY Tammy Mills

The Director of Public Prosecutions has left the door open to appeal Borce Ristevski's sentence following public outrage that the remorseless wife-killer could walk free in five years.

Subscribers only

Public outrage can fire up some impressive wattage, and it can, and has burned many a criminal who thought he/she was sailing into the lagoon, and has set them off into the open ocean.

Jamie Ramage , a case in point. Jamie, a smart and savvy bloke from North Balwyn, got utterly infuriated with his wife, Julie , when she reasonably pointed out that she wanted out of the marriage, because he was a bully and a control freak, she couldn't take it anymore.

So she left, and almost instantly met another chap with whom she fell hard for, and he fell for her, and this was the limit for Jamie. He arranged for her to come back to the family home and check out the renovations he had done to the kitchen for her.

Which, as you can understand, she wasn't that interested in, so he strangled her, put her body in the boot of his car, drove it up to where she used to go riding her horse, up in the Dandenongs, buried her in a shallow grave, and then rang his lawyer.

Meanwhile his daughter , 15, frantic that she couldnt find Mum was directed by Jamie to go home and remain there until he was able to get someone to help.

His lawyer thought up the idea that he could claim that Julie had taunted him about the size of his sexual organs, and their respective capacity for any sort of operative value. On this basis, he claimed 'Provocation' . .. the underlying theme being that a man is entitled to lose his mind if a woman criticizes his equipment.

You think I'm kidding, dont you... But I am not, and this was not that long ago. 2004, this century.

So outraged was the Vic public that such a law was even on the books, that a Parliamentary edict changed it, and it's no longer in law, but it got Jamie off, alright.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/loophole-that-helped-evil-bully-20110708-1h6ns.html

The judge said if he doesn’t comply to use force to get it the sample

Many of us, would volunteer to use force for a sample.:D
OOPS, sorry, "Does this hurt"!!!!:rolleyes:
I am sure also, that BR will comply, because he is aware he is the MOST hated CREEP in Victoria.:):):)
I hope this hatred continues until things are overturned.
It is up to all of us.
MOO.

Public outrage can fire up some impressive wattage, and it can, and has burned many a criminal who thought he/she was sailing into the lagoon, and has set them off into the open ocean.

Jamie Ramage , a case in point. Jamie, a smart and savvy bloke from North Balwyn, got utterly infuriated with his wife, Julie , when she reasonably pointed out that she wanted out of the marriage, because he was a bully and a control freak, she couldn't take it anymore.

So she left, and almost instantly met another chap with whom she fell hard for, and he fell for her, and this was the limit for Jamie. He arranged for her to come back to the family home and check out the renovations he had done to the kitchen for her.

Which, as you can understand, she wasn't that interested in, so he strangled her, put her body in the boot of his car, drove it up to where she used to go riding her horse, up in the Dandenongs, buried her in a shallow grave, and then rang his lawyer.

Meanwhile his daughter , 15, frantic that she couldnt find Mum was directed by Jamie to go home and remain there until he was able to get someone to help.

His lawyer thought up the idea that he could claim that Julie had taunted him about the size of his sexual organs, and their respective capacity for any sort of operative value. On this basis, he claimed 'Provocation' . .. the underlying theme being that a man is entitled to lose his mind if a woman criticizes his equipment.

You think I'm kidding, dont you... But I am not, and this was not that long ago. 2004, this century.

So outraged was the Vic public that such a law was even on the books, that a Parliamentary edict changed it, and it's no longer in law, but it got Jamie off, alright.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/loophole-that-helped-evil-bully-20110708-1h6ns.html

Unbelievable and so archaic into the 21st century. Provocation...more like something out of medieval England.

I would expect, the hatred towards BR will definitely occur in prison.
His arrogance is very clear.
All will learn about this case and his deceit over the past years.
Carrying the coffin, beats everything.:eek:
I hope this is plastered all throughout the prison.
I am disgusted.
Good times will be ahead for BR daily in prison: not only from inmates, but also from officers.
He will be treated as a traitor.
MOO.

Last edited:
Came in late today. Thanks everyone for the reports and reactions. Said everything I want to say. Just to add my own voice here....

UTTERLY DISGUSTED!!!!:eek::mad::rolleyes::confused:

This sentence is as good as declaring him innocent and setting him free.

I don't know how Karen's loved ones can sleep tonight.

Cops - “Mr Ristevski we think we found Karen’s body.”
BR - “"Well, it's got nothing to do with me."

Innocent or guilty, who says that? Who really speaks like that?

IMO a narcissist and offensive bully.
Not defensive but offensive and it came so naturally.

I wonder if the neighbours knew what he was like before he came knocking on their doors and in 6 years he will be back so real estate agents might be doing some selling in the near future.

Where was Vlasko today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member