OH OH - Tyler Davis, 29, Columbus, 24 February 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't blame the friend for deleting his Facebook page. Public opinion had already convicted him (including many here) and once his name was leaked I'm sure his life wasn't pleasant online.
I agree. People out there with no expertise center in on some aspect of a person (an expression in a pic, body language, speech, actions, etc etc) and become Judge and jury. Add that to someone emotionally unstable, angry, unbalanced and you can have a tragedy.

Just listened to most of Garage interview part one. It was nice to hear them give their explanations of what how people ay view BD's interview. Why she was so detailed, spoke fast, etc. They made sense and stated they believed her. I can't imagine what she is going through while being picked apart at the same time. It's unfair for anyone to suffer so much.

Abbott Labs was from google location services not cell phone pings (according to his mother in law) in case that makes any difference.

Do you know where we can find more info on this Google locations services story?
In part two of the True Crime Garage podcast, Brittany mentions the ponds behind Costco having been searched.

Yet when they arrived at the hotel she says standing in front of the hotel Taylor walked diagonally left through the parking lot towards condos. I guess those must have been the Easton Commons ones.
Going in that direction and the Google locations placing him at Abbott (whether Abbott labs or Abbott nutrition on Easton Square pl) it doesn't makes sense.
Those areas are way apart.

The parking lot across the road at Abbott nutrition has cameras. As well as three bodies of water and 'woods'.
To me that's a very interesting spot. I wonder how quiet it is there on Friday nights/3.30 am Saturday.

'We' really need to know at what time the Google locations placed him at which Abbott facility. Where he was at the 3.37 call, heading towards Abbott or towards Costco. In order to know where he could have been on foot at 4.10 and during the silent call.

If he has been at both the Costco ponds AND Abbott, there must have been a vehicle involved.

A few lingering questions:

1. It seems like from BD’s account on TCG where she reflects the questions about the Hilton cameras being able to confirm her story, that it’s possible no camera footage exists showing the trio get out of the Uber or her go inside? Her key card should have logged when the room was entered, correct? Does the Hilton only have cameras facing a small portion outside? You’d think if her story can be backed up with footage that she would be screaming it from the rooftops, not deflecting the question.

2. A lot of posters here have speculated that she sounds off, not necessarily that she did something to Tyler, but that perhaps she knows more than she’s saying or is covering up a part of the night. My question is why on God’s earth if your husband, father of your child, best friend by all accounts, went missing for this long would you hold ANY details back? Even if they were using drugs that night she can’t be prosecuted for possession or anything now, right? No matter what it is, I’d admit to it if it meant finding my husband. It is possible that she has told LE more, but wouldn’t it be suspicious to LE if you went all over media extensively reciting the story and you leave out that you were doing drugs or had a threesome thing going etc? From the beginning I have always felt like protecting her own image and the image of the friend has been a priority for her. Makes me wonder why.

3. Again, why would LE tell professional search teams such as Texas Equusearch no when they offer to help? BD and her family admins stated this on the FB page before it was privatized. Usually LE doesn’t allow searches if they have reasonable intelligence about what actually happened. My take, they don’t want those professionals to waste their time. I saw somewhere that TE conducted the sonar imaging of two ponds I think, but were denied doing any more. Seems odd. I’d like to hear other ideas on why LE would deny professional groups (I could understand them saying no to citizen groups with no training) the ability to search.

4. Where in the world are Tyler’s parents on this?? BD has said that there’s NO way Tyler would leave his mom and dad willingly because they are so close. So where the hell are they in the media or on social media etc? Just seems to be BD and her family cronies controlling everything. Perhaps they don’t have anything nice to say about BD so they aren’t saying anything at all for their grandchild’s sake?

5. Assuming that no camera footage picked them up at the Hilton, couldn’t it be theoretically possible that Tyler didn’t make those calls, but the friend (or someone else) did to make it seem like Tyler was fine and make an alibi for both of them? We can’t hear what was said in records after all. I wonder if cell companies can tell if a device died or was powered down deliberately.

So many unanswered questions, half stories, and exaggerated detail.
Someone actually asked Cajun Coast Search & Rescue Team why SAR team help is sometimes turned down by LE. This was their answer "Some agencies just don't want outside help. We rarely run in to that but it does happen" bbm

The parking lot across the road at Abbott nutrition has cameras. As well as three bodies of water and 'woods'.
To me that's a very interesting spot. I wonder how quiet it is there on Friday nights/3.30 am Saturday.

'We' really need to know at what time the Google locations placed him at which Abbott facility. Where he was at the 3.37 call, heading towards Abbott or towards Costco. In order to know where he could have been on foot at 4.10 and during the silent call.

If he has been at both the Costco ponds AND Abbott, there must have been a vehicle involved.

BBM

I know the mother in law mentioned the Abbott location earlier. I questioned whether she misinterpreted a cell tower ping.

Did Brittany confirm Google locations placing and timing Tyler or his phone at Abbott?

BBM

I know the mother in law mentioned the Abbott location earlier. I questioned whether she misinterpreted a cell tower ping.

Did Brittany confirm Google locations placing and timing Tyler or his phone at Abbott?
It's been mentioned in part two of the TCG podcast that Brittany mentioned Abbott. But these guys also came up with whether it could have been Abbott nutrition in stead of Abbott labs.

No timing was mentioned as far as I remember.

Well, without the friend giving details about where Tyler was going more specifically and where he last saw him, we need something else. The Google data would be nice.
Without any of this I'm afraid nobody here can really do anything.
To bad really. I guess the whole case will go dead unless they will find his body somewhere.

Imo, he was grumpy when he got to hotel as he was late to his meet-up.
How would this work with him passing out in the Uber and taking several minutes to wake up and get out, long enough that the driver got annoyed? I think he was grumpy because he was hammered, had passed out, and someone woke him.

Well, without the friend giving details about where Tyler was going more specifically and where he last saw him, we need something else. The Google data would be nice.
Without any of this I'm afraid nobody here can really do anything.
To bad really. I guess the whole case will go dead unless they will find his body somewhere.

I hope LE is actively investigating this case. Because without info there's not much we can do to help except to get the word out.

After a first listen of part 1 on TCG, two things I cant understand.

1. She spends the first part of the episode going over and over how he gets home at 330am all the time and doesn't go to bed (plays games, eats dinner, showers) but on the night in question he was exhausted? Perhaps just drunk or under another influence?

2. She is a bartender and this is the first time they have ever had a drink together at a bar?

How would this work with him passing out in the Uber and taking several minutes to wake up and get out, long enough that the driver got annoyed? I think he was grumpy because he was hammered, had passed out, and someone woke him.
Anyone who can make an educated guess on how far a drunk/drugged passed out and subsequently woken up male without a coat could/would get in an hour?

Anyone who can make an educated guess on how far a drunk/drugged passed out and subsequently woken up male without a coat could/would get in an hour?

Disoriented, agitated, sleep deprived drunk men can get much further than you think. I've witnessed all kinds of weird behavior working at bars. Last call things get strange!

Someone actually asked Cajun Coast Search & Rescue Team why SAR team help is sometimes turned down by LE. This was their answer "Some agencies just don't want outside help. We rarely run in to that but it does happen" bbm

This is upsetting. If they "rarely" run into LE refusing help, then why are they refusing help on Tyler's case? Logic would tell you that the only good reason for refusing help is if they already know what happened. . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyanO9600