CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #52 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MassGuy Do we know if KK is wearing a ankle bracelet or having to check in daily with LE?
What I am getting at, will she get the days since her charges
as time served ? That is common in my area. Sometimes depending on the circumstances there is a two for one program. Wish we knew the details of her plea, if any besides what we have read. Just putting this out here as a possibility. Do you know how CO justice system handles time served?
I think PF will get the time he has serve already counted off against his sentence if it is not LWOP.

@MassGuy Do we know if KK is wearing a ankle bracelet or having to check in daily with LE?
What I am getting at, will she get the days since her charges
as time served ? That is common in my area. Sometimes depending on the circumstances there is a two for one program. Wish we knew the details of her plea, if any besides what we have read. Just putting this out here as a possibility. Do you know how CO justice system handles time served?
I think PF will get the time he has serve already counted off against his sentence if it is not LWOP.
Nope, she’s under no electronic monitoring.

She does have a court appearance or two before sentencing though.

Because she isn’t technically serving time, I don’t think she racks up any time served.

PF is the person who does not understand how the technology works. The phone part of it he messed up totally. Yet he very well knows how to hide the body, because he is the farmer, the hunter, and lives on this land. He did well with that part.

Much as if it came to the phones, i’d ask Verizon, AT@T or T-Mobile rep, to understand how to hide the body, one has to talk to a person like him, a farmer, a local, maybe a dog breeder, a cowboy. But mostly, a local. Just to understand the pattern of thinking behind it.

I feel that the LE is handling KK very nicely, and that they are handling PF’s family nicely. I understand that they are relatives, but they are in the LE system, and a heinous crime has been committed. Essentially, their brother is the true criminal, a murderer. There could have been ways to talk to his family to make PF more cooperative. My feeling is, PF is probably a sick, paranoid, angry man, but if he cares about anyone, it is his family.
I really doubt there is any way to MAKE PF cooperative. He's an island unto himself :) I also doubt a sick, paranoid, angry man cares much about anyone especially the sibling he's estranged from. He might care about his momma, but I'm not convinced of that either. Maybe some of that "anger" is directed at her. JMO

I am not so sure his friend and mentor that went to the bank and around with him may hold the key. IMO it is a possibility he knows. PF called KK and called Momma right after the murder, he cannot keep his own secrets.
RS is certainly an odd character, but at this point I'm inclined to believe he's been totally duped by PF as have some others and will go "down with the ship", so to speak. I don't think he's involved other than being hoodwinked by PF. CC was duped too, but I actually think he will come around to see the truth once all the evidence is exposed. I think he will feel foolish once all is said and done. JMT.

RS is certainly an odd character, but at this point I'm inclined to believe he's been totally duped by PF as have some others and will go "down with the ship", so to speak. I don't think he's involved other than being hoodwinked by PF. CC was duped too, but I actually think he will come around to see the truth once all the evidence is exposed. I think he will feel foolish once all is said and done. JMT.
I dunno. RS said and did some suspicious things, so I think the jury is still out there.

Without knowing his intent, there’s no way of knowing if he has some guilty knowledge.

I still have suspicions there.

About those text messages....

If you read them in sequence, they make no sense - everything seems fine, then KB wants space, then they're 'on' again, then she's asking him if he loves her....

None of it agrees with any story he told.

Is it possible for LE to retrieve deleted texts? Because I'm wondering if PF amused himself sending fake text conversations and deleting them when he changed his mind so they were consistent. He got a new phone number the day before LE took his phone. Surely he did a bit of 'clean up' work?

Is it possible that the texts we are seeing are ALL of the texts, including ones that PF thought he had deleted, and that's why they're kind of all over the place?

I don't know what took LE to the landfill - a receipt, perhaps. I never really believed PF put the remains in a landfill or a river. I don't think he 100% trusted KK.

I dunno. RS said and did some suspicious things, so I think the jury is still out there.

Without knowing his intent, there’s no way of knowing if he has some guilty knowledge.

Well, it was RS that said the authorities needed to look into KB's ex bf (can't remember the name he gave at the moment) who was a Southwest pilot (yeah right). Same BS story someone else is spinning in the JAK disappearance. That guy has his father's support too. RS is PF's father figure according to his own admission. Anyhow, I'm giving RS the benefit of the doubt that he's just too stupid to see the truth and remind myself not to be too hard on him because he isn't reading all the very informative posts on WS :) And, I haven't forgotten that I gave KK and SF the benefit of the doubt until the AA was released and SF pleaded the fifth. I'll leave it at that. I may yet eat crow on this one!

I would say I'm side-eying the guy, but I'm staring directly at him, so there's that.

Ol' RS, this "father figure" to PF, has accompanied PF on several relevant excursions subsequent to KB's murder, including both a trip w/ PF to the bank (hey, tell her it's about that missing mother, and oh, yeah, hey, lady, forget we were ever here) as well as a trip with PF to pick up the package on KB's doorstep (hey, PF, I'll go get that, you stay in the truck out of view of the cameras).

I suspect he was also one of the "friends" who were observed to have made a trip w/ PF to the transfer station to dump trash. Those "friends" have not been named by LE.

Dude's been riding shotgun on a lot of PF's outings.

JMO.

About those text messages....

If you read them in sequence, they make no sense - everything seems fine, then KB wants space, then they're 'on' again, then she's asking him if he loves her....

None of it agrees with any story he told.

Is it possible for LE to retrieve deleted texts? Because I'm wondering if PF amused himself sending fake text conversations and deleting them when he changed his mind so they were consistent. He got a new phone number the day before LE took his phone. Surely he did a bit of 'clean up' work?

Is it possible that the texts we are seeing are ALL of the texts, including ones that PF thought he had deleted, and that's why they're kind of all over the place?

I don't know what took LE to the landfill - a receipt, perhaps. I never really believed PF put the remains in a landfill or a river. I don't think he 100% trusted KK.

In one warrant they will show the texts in order, in another they will show phone calls. With some of these there are phone calls in between the texts (faked) but there also could very well be text messages deleted.

I do think though in a case or two the phone calls are meant to try to explain or imply something was said personally in a phone call rather than by text and then we see a text that seems out of context. As in they have a phone call about a break up and then later a text is sent about that. To us it seems out of context but if there was a phone call between them (faked) we did not hear the conversation about a break up, then it is not necessarily out of context or order.

If that makes any sense, I tried to word it to make sense lol.

However, I do think the tone, wording and type of messages change and some seem like double speak or to have personal meaning.

It is anyone's guess imo.

True. Still, they know. Like KK, they might decide to talk to save their sorry behind/s.
These people (if they even exist) might not feel compelled to, especially if PF is the only one who can implicate them.

KK was dead to rights because she told lies that were refuted by her cell phone data:

PF had contact with her burner, and her burner was transmitting from the last known locations of Kelsey’s phone.

She said she was visiting PF on the 24th, and stayed at his ranch the whole time. Her cell phone put her at Kelsey’s house, while she was cleaning up.

She was forced to cooperate or pay a steep price. Anyone that can only be implicated by PF, has no such incentive.

Last edited:
These people (if they even exist) might not feel compelled to, especially if PF is the only one who can implicate them.

KK was dead to rights because she told lies that were refuted by her cell phone data.

She said she was visiting PF on the 24th, and stayed at his ranch the whole time. Her cell phone put her at Kelsey’s house, while she was cleaning up.

She was forced to cooperate or pay a steep price. Anyone that can only be implicated by PF, has no such incentive.

I definitely agree that if anyone else is involved, they wouldn't be forthcoming. I just think there are probably others, not in jail, with knowledge about this crime, IMO.

Signed that a few days ago. Its from a man in group on Facebook who started it. I hope KK gets what she REALLY deserves somehow and her accomplices too. Interesting it's in the news now.
I fully expect this to go absolutely nowhere, although I’m happy that it’s in the news.

She’s not going to face further charges because of this, and a petition isn’t going to have any impact here.

We’d all love for her to pay, but it ain’t gonna happen.

Atleast people are talking about her, and not in a good way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kac1991