Sex - Male

Race - White

Hair Color - Blonde

Eye Color - Brown

Height - 3'5"

Weight - 65 lbs

Extra Photo

NCMC1355398x1.jpg

Both photos shown are of Andrew. He was last seen at his home on April 17, 2019. Andrew was last seen wearing a Blue Mario sweatshirt and black sweatpants.

Have you seen this child? ANDREW FREUND

Not one news report, wth.
Andrew Freund

NCMC1355398c1.jpg

Missing Since - Apr 17, 2019

Missing From - Crystal Lake, IL

DOB - Oct 14, 2013

Age Now - 5

Sex - Male

Race - White

Hair Color - Blonde

Eye Color - Brown

Height - 3'5"

Weight - 65 lbs

Extra Photo

NCMC1355398x1.jpg

Both photos shown are of Andrew. He was last seen at his home on April 17, 2019. Andrew was last seen wearing a Blue Mario sweatshirt and black sweatpants.

Have you seen this child? ANDREW FREUND

Nothing anywhere?! Disappeared from his home? Who reported this little guy missing? And when?

Last edited:
How can that article be from three (3) hours ago? I know we were searching for Andrew Freund. WTHeck?

ETA

FBI joins search for 5-year-old boy reported missing in Crystal Lake, police say

"The FBI has been called in to help in the search for a 5-year-old boy who has been reported missing in Crystal Lake, police said Thursday afternoon.

The boy, Andrew “AJ” Freund, was last seen at bedtime, about 9 p.m., on Wednesday in the family home in the 0 to 100 block of Dole Avenue. After waking up this morning and being unable to locate him in the home, Andrew’s parents contacted police and reported him missing, police said in a news release."

More at link...

*modsnip*

More to the story? there must be... Please end well please end well please end well

O/T - Crystal Lake... isn't that the Lake from the original Friday the 13th movies? Camp Crystal Lake? Shivers...

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn’t sound good. Authorities unable to confirm an abduction occurred. Sounds like they are looking into a different possibility other than a kidnapping.
I certainly hope they don't think he awoke in the middle of the night, and decided to go for a walk? And I realize where these clues are leading us, and I don't want them to!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member