OH OH - Tyler Davis, 29, Columbus, 24 February 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a lot that doesn't add up. I feel like I have come up a way (statistically) to debunk a lot of it. Except for wondering off to die of hypothermia (where is the body), falling into a man hole/sewer (statistically unlikely), and wondering FAR FAR FAR off the beaten path where no one would EVER find his body to die after a head injury/succumbing to the elements.
The good news is. After the third time around, I caught that he was on his parents cell plan. As the payees of the plan, I would bet anything that they authorized Verizon to hand it all over. It's only a matter of time. They may not have the actual conversations. But, they'll have time stamps and phone numbers. Maybe even location depending on what rights they have as payees/owners of the account.
Good post! I hope you are right that it is just a matter of time. Can they do the location also with the cell phone information? I don’t know very much about it.

Good post! I hope you are right that it is just a matter of time. Can they do the location also with the cell phone information? I don’t know very much about it.
I'm not 100% sure about that. All I know is that as the "owners" of the account, they have access to all the info. The most important to start would be incoming and out going calls and texts with time stamps. Also, since he wasn't on wifi, I think all incoming and outgoing social media messages and calls would be logged with data usage. I would like to know if she is on their account as well. If so, they would have granted access. I think it's a little easier for the accouny owner to say, yes LE can have access to absolutely everything you have on this number than having to go through the courts to get the company to hand it over.

I'm not 100% sure about that. All I know is that as the "owners" of the account, they have access to all the info. The most important to start would be incoming and out going calls and texts with time stamps. Also, since he wasn't on wifi, I think all incoming and outgoing social media messages and calls would be logged with data usage. I would like to know if she is on their account as well. If so, they would have granted access. I think it's a little easier for the accouny owner to say, yes LE can have access to absolutely everything you have on this number than having to go through the courts to get the company to hand it over.
I believe I heard her say that she is on her parents cell phone plan and Tyler was on his parents cell phone plan

My gut says, based on statistics and probability, it's not a stranger. And, since they haven't found the body, someone deliberately put it in a location where it wouldn't be found. However, I do feel that if the roles were reversed, she was missing, and he was around, his balls would be in a vice. Everyone would be screaming He DID IT!! From the roof tops. I have listened to it multiple times, and somethings just don't add up to me.

@heather7777
Girl, we need to teach you how to do quotes. At the bottom of a post you want to quote, hit the word quote and also the word reply. You can then write your response under that :)
Actually, you only need to hit reply to quote one post. The "+Quote" button is to include multiple quotes in one reply; you hit +Quote on every post you want to quote and then you use the "insert quotes" button that appears on the left side below the reply box. But it only appears after you've hit +quote. :)

Actually, you only need to hit reply to quote one post. The "+Quote" button is to include multiple quotes in one reply; you hit +Quote on every post you want to quote and then you use the "insert quotes" button that appears on the left side below the reply box. But it only appears after you've hit +quote. :)
Yesssss! I’ve been posting awhile and that actually really helped. Appreciate you!

I don't even know what that means LOL

My gut says, based on statistics and probability, it's not a stranger. And, since they haven't found the body, someone deliberately put it in a location where it wouldn't be found. However, I do feel that if the roles were reversed, she was missing, and he was around, his balls would be in a vice. Everyone would be screaming He DID IT!! From the roof tops. I have listened to it multiple times, and somethings just don't add up to me.
It doesn’t seem to add up in my mind either. When I listen to the podcast it bothered me there seemed to be almost too much detail, and it seems like she was speaking in a singsong voice more like a 16-year-old recounting a fun night.

It doesn’t seem to add up in my mind either. When I listen to the podcast it bothered me there seemed to be almost too much detail, and it seems like she was speaking in a singsong voice more like a 16-year-old recounting a fun night.

I feel like if it were a man, we would be calling these things "establishing an alibi".

I have not listened to her interview because I've read here what she had to say and I am not one to care about how she is presenting herself. I (respectfully!) dislike all the judging about her demeanor, voice, laughing, etc. People are different. Not everyone reacts to things the same. Some people are flighty, some people are very descriptive, some people are negative, etc.; these personality traits don't change in a stressful situation - they are likely exaggerated. I know I use a lot of superlatives and lose my train of thought often... I can't tell a story from start to finish to save my life. I will start into details (that don't even matter) and get off on a tangent and forget what I started off talking about.... :oops:

That said, I do believe BD and/or the friend are leaving out something that they don't think is important (for whatever reason), which makes them seem less credible.

Edited to add: I keep thinking maybe they just got fed up with his drunk behavior and that is what they are hiding. I know the annoyance of being the sober one and being irritated with someone.

Last edited:
I have not listened to her interview because I've read here what she had to say and I am not one to care about how she is presenting herself. I (respectfully!) dislike all the judging about her demeanor, voice, laughing, etc. People are different. Not everyone reacts to things the same. Some people are flighty, some people are very descriptive, some people are negative, etc.; these personality traits don't change in a stressful situation - they are likely exaggerated. I know I use a lot of superlatives and lose my train of thought often... I can't tell a story from start to finish to save my life. I will start into details (that don't even matter) and get off on a tangent and forget what I started off talking about.... :oops:

That said, I do believe BD and/or the friend are leaving out something that they don't think is important (for whatever reason), which makes them seem less credible.
To be honest, I can talk for hours about nothing. It didn't bother me how she spoke. She is 23. When I was 23, it was like cool to say like, like every other word. She did say "dealy thing" a few times and I think that was where she was leaving out key info or lying. I actually think the interview served two purposes. 1. To draw attention to Tyler and his disappearance. 2. Now there is a recorded interview that can aid in the investigation. In any way that may be.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but looking at the google location data, if we’re talking about what’s also called Google Timeline, it actually tracks and identifies your exact path/mode of transportation.

I could be wrong here, but me knowingly, that’s the only service pre installed and offered by google that would track your location in that way.

If so, LE should know more than what was told in TCG.

(New member - TCG led me here)

Edited to add: I keep thinking maybe they just got fed up with his drunk behavior and that is what they are hiding. I know the annoyance of being the sober one and being irritated with someone.
I don't believe any of them were sober. And, according to her he NEVER got mad or aggressive. She had never seen him get in an argument (I guess, except for this one time with the bouncer at the club) before. So which is it, he is a drunk belligerent raging jerk, or he is never gets out of control because "he doesn't play games" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase