OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#46

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loomis, surprisingly I'm going to stick up for the Wagners regarding this photo!
For many years my family has tried to get the perfect family photo for our Christmas card picture.
More years than not, we settled for the photo that was the "least awful" of all of us.

That's quite alright. All of us have our opinions. I can't imagine being these kids' age and being ripped away from their homes and family they had ever known, much less SW missing her Mommy like none of us will ever ever know. Just saying. And JMO.

I doubt a shotgun or rifle was used. Those are both long guns, difficult to muffle the sound, not compatible with the silencers allegedly used, unwieldy in tight spaces, and, I apologize for not being able to state this delicately, but in most cases would be expected to cause enough damage that if pressed to the skull the damage would be so extensive that it would be difficult to determine what area on the upper third of the body the next shot targeted, let alone 2 shots.

I also find it unlikely that an automatic weapon was used. Due to legislation, they are more difficult to come by legally without leaving a paper trail. They are harder to control concerning sparing an infant lying between 2 parents who the perpetrators targeted. And, again, the alleged silencers used would be incompatible with many automatic weapons.

A handgun (pistol) would be the most likely choice for tight quarters, multiple targets, wanting to spare all but one child, using a silencer, and maneuvering around each other.

Here is an example of a brass catcher for a pistol. Catch-All Brass Catcher Pistol

Here is a good read on ammunition, calibers, etc.

https://www.pewpewtactical.com/bullet-sizes-calibers-and-types/#toc0

Until proven otherwise, I will hold my stake with the Prosecution and as listed in Count of the Aggravated Murder charge in each of the 4 indictments that they had "automatic" firearms.

I doubt a shotgun or rifle was used. Those are both long guns, difficult to muffle the sound, not compatible with the silencers allegedly used, unwieldy in tight spaces, and, I apologize for not being able to state this delicately, but in most cases would be expected to cause enough damage that if pressed to the skull the damage would be so extensive that it would be difficult to determine what area on the upper third of the body the next shot targeted, let alone 2 shots.

I also find it unlikely that an automatic weapon was used. Due to legislation, they are more difficult to come by legally without leaving a paper trail. They are harder to control concerning sparing an infant lying between 2 parents who the perpetrators targeted. And, again, the alleged silencers used would be incompatible with many automatic weapons.

A handgun (pistol) would be the most likely choice for tight quarters, multiple targets, wanting to spare all but one child, using a silencer, and maneuvering around each other.

Here is an example of a brass catcher for a pistol. Catch-All Brass Catcher Pistol

Here is a good read on ammunition, calibers, etc.

https://www.pewpewtactical.com/bullet-sizes-calibers-and-types/#toc0

Until proven otherwise, I will hold my stake with the Prosecution and as listed in Count 3 of the Aggravated Murder charge in each of the 4 indictments that they had "automatic" firearms. I apologize if I have misunderstood your post. TY

Herd disposal sale. Adorable pets and incredibly delicious.:
"We love our adorable Kunes; However, at 77 years I have grown too old to care for them without help.
Therefore, I really need to sell all or most of them. Prices are very reasonable."
"These pigs are all descendants of our original imported registered stock. See our website KuneKune Pigs, KuneKune Pigs in the USA, KuneKune Pigs in America, American KuneKune Pigs, KuneKune Pigs Ohio, Ohio KuneKune Pigs, USA KuneKunes, Kune Kune Pigs, Kune Kune, Mini Pigs, Pet Pigs, KuneKune Breeders, USA KuneKune Breeders
However, over the years, the paperwork became far too much work and expense. I simply could not keep
up with it. So these Kunes sell without registrations. We find they sell just as well without papers."

KUNE KUNE PIGS HERD DISPERSAL Prices start at $100

Great work, Dudly! Now which of us is going to volunteer to go buy a pig from Flying W?

Am I understanding this correctly? There were two fires at the kennel owned by Billy and Angela? Wasn't there also a fire at Fredericka's farm at some point in time? This seems strange to me. JMO

Yes, they had a building burn down and animal stock loss (the one ref on the old website capture), Fredericka had a total loss to her building many years before, and Billy and Ang appeared to have another one in ‘14 of the home on Bethel. I can’t cite the last one as accurate because the website no longer shows the property cards in the same format for me to re-verify. So you have to take the last example as JMO.

Yes, they had a building burn down and animal stock loss (the one ref on the old website capture), Fredericka had a total loss to her building many years before, and Billy and Ang appeared to have another one in ‘14 of the home on Bethel. I can’t cite the last one as accurate because the website no longer shows the property cards in the same format for me to re-verify. So you have to take the last example as JMO.
That's a lot of fires for one family, it seems. hmmm....

There's a, I don't what you'd call it, a utility path behind that residence too. I always thought the killers could have use these paths instead of the roads. But maybe their cams were set up back there?

We have one running across the farm. I hate it. If you stand under it you can hear it "sing". They stretch for miles, and if there is parts of a farm that has a lot of trees or is overgrown, they will keep them trimmed down within their easement. However, a lot of land owners fence their properties. If the utility workers need to get in, they go in through the property entrance to get to the easement. Some owners will sell them a portion of the farm for a substation. The utility company will have the keys to get into the gates. They do not want folks near those substations. If there is not fencing between the properties, then a 4wheeler might do okay, but it would be slow going, imo, due to the rugged terrain there.

How many plants did they have? We discussed here long time ago. 200 plants just starting in trays maybe?

That's a very small crime operation. Organized crime have much bigger operations.

And to add to Jonas' point, that number would be at the very upper end of what at one time was suggested to have maybe existed on the premises. We've not seen one plant, not one leaf, not one bud...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288