CA - Kylee Willis, 4, beaten to death for interrupting mom‘s boyfriend, Rancho Cucamonga, Mar 2019

The houses appear to be in the $475,000 to $525,000 range. If renting, probably at least $2500 per month. If the mom works as a cashier then the 24 year old boyfriend must be bringing home the big bucks to afford that house.

Or they are living with adult(s) that are paying the mortgage/rent.

The houses appear to be in the $475,000 to $525,000 range. If renting, probably at least $2500 per month. If the mom works as a cashier then the 24 year old boyfriend must be bringing home the big bucks to afford that house.

Or they are living with adult(s) that are paying the mortgage/rent.
Ooh, you're good! I found the same information. I believe I know the address but msm only says the 10000 block of Kernwood Ct. so I'll leave it for now.

Your estimates are right on. Curious. I guess it's easy to assume the people in these cases are unemployed or there's a working mom and unemployed boyfriend. I know that's not always true and this may be one of those times. I dunno.

I found some information on court hearings. Hughes had a pre-preliminary hearing today and the next one is scheduled for 5/10/19 Dept. R15 at 8:30 am.

Smart Search - Superior Court of California - County of San Bernardino
This should lead directly to his case (FWV19001038) Rancho Cucamonga Criminal, otherwise use the above link:
Superior Court of California - County of San Bernardino

I wonder how that works exactly.... Two children removed but now with a special needs child, a baby, and an abusive boyfriend. Was there any monitor of her parenting? Was anyone who saw that FB post concerned for the children? This tragedy was completely preventable, and I hurt for that darling girl and how she must have
The mom is 27 years old with 4 children?
Two that have been removed from her care?
So sad :(
Wondering if this is the father of the 18 month old.

Wish I knew. Seemed she had limited only supervised visitation of the older two. Every “family” photo and video of those poor children for a long while now is taken in the same common room. She was also said to be excited, while at her daughters deathbed as other people held her dying child, because her daughter’s suspected murderer called her from jail, as she bolted out of the door and told him how much she loves him.

She was also said to be excited, while at her daughters deathbed as other people held her dying child, because her daughter’s suspected murderer called her from jail, as she bolted out of the door and told him how much she loves him.

Other people held her dying child???

She left the room where her daughter lay dying to speak to her killer and tell him how much she loves him!!!

I can't get my head around this. She should never be allowed to have another child.

this happened not that long ago... I noticed on Corinne's FB page she went ahead and took his last name already even though they were only engaged? This woman really seems clueless, and like so many other people, chose a romantic relationship over vulnerable and innocent children. Sterilize her and lock her up too. She should have known better.

I have zero idea on Mom's older kids and their potential bruising or not.

However, I'm seeing people saying it looks like Kylee herself had bruising in some pictures on Mom's facebook. (Like the St. Patricks pajamas one)

I think people may be confusing mottling for bruising and I don't want us to do that here. Mottling is common and generally harmless in children with Down syndrome.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/medicine-and-dentistry/cutis-marmorata

Cutis marmorata is the bluish mottling of the skin often seen in infants and young children who have been exposed to low temperatures or chilling.

--------------------------------------------

However, persistent cutis marmorata is associated with trisomy 21, trisomy 18, and Cornelia de Lange syndromes.

Corinne has a bail review hearing on 4/23/2019.
Then her pre-preliminary hearing on 5/10/2019.
Preliminary hearing 7/9/2019.

Oh I think she's going to lose this child. Perusing her FB comments it appears it's not her first rodeo with CPS. She had other kids.

This one is going to be hard to get over. Videos of this little girl. Wow. So beautiful. I know all kids are special but she was a particularly wonderful gift to her undeserving mother and to the world.

Okay Gitana help me out here. Am I REALLY seeing 4 priors for Corinne for "PC273(A)(A)-F: Willful Cruelty To Child/Poss Injury or death" in 2014 out of San Bernardino?! I mean wow. I know I am seeing it but I don't understand!

Blake, Corinne and for him the case number is FWV19001038:

Superior Court of California - County of San Bernardino

How do 2 KNOWN child abusers get Kylee in their care?

If Corinne had lost the first two after these charges, WHY was she allowed to keep the second two! It's bad enough they let her plea to a misdemeanor, but then hand her new victims?!

Her probation was revoked in September 2015. Yet she wasn't arrested until Kylee died. She actually has a hearing on her revocation on 5/16/2019.
Now she's charged with "willfully causes or permits any child to suffer" and "willful harm/injury that results in death."

This could have been prevented! Poor Kylee. OMG.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back