OH OH - Tyler Davis, 29, Columbus, 24 February 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could say it's all connected. But, then what about the other two missing men? You're leaving them out of the equation.

Numbers in 2017 the population was 879, 470. We can even factor in the other two missing men. Brian and Joey (I don't know what years they went missing. But, we will put them in the math). According to one website, the number of white men with in this population is 238,802. That leaves us with .0000251255% of the population as white missing men. Even though Tyler was not a resident of that City, I am including him because it's where he went missing.
At .0000251255 % , I think it's possible for these cases to be unrelated. That realistically, that number of men can go missing unrelated.
I also think the 22 year old with Asperger's looks biracial. While the others are all white. Except, Joey. I haven't looked him up yet.

I hope my math makes sense to you guys!
I think you applied statistics the wrong way. You should try to find similarities among the Missing men. Same town, same age, same type, same circumstances etc. The more similarities there are the more you might want to see if they could be related.

@anonypotomous - I don’t believe that is allowed here per TOS. Only official FB pages can be linked here. (Or FB of victim or POI).

But it’s interesting that this person’s post from Mar 3 suggests the last known sighting of TD was at 3 am. And she claims to be BD’s best friend. Curiouser and curiouser.

I think you applied statistics the wrong way. You should try to find similarities among the Missing men. Same town, same age, same type, same circumstances etc. The more similarities there are the more you might want to see if they could be related.
I can say, that the number of people missing in Hamilton, OH is shocking. Not sure where it is or how big it is.
But, they seem to have an issue.
I think I used numbers there to back my reasoning as to why they could not be related.
Other than walking at night in February, the two current missing men in Columbus don't have much in common. I am not including Danny because it was pointed out that he was in a "rough" neighborhood.
I found a total of 11 white males missing in OH since 1974. Some of them more similar to each other as far as looks, build, ethnicity.

Also, appreciate your input, your respectful assessment and your advice!

He’s been gone for almost 50 days. I listened to the podcast part 1 and 2, whoa. I got the impression that she is very close and loyal to that friend. She sounds gleeful when she discusses him and almost giddy. I think she likes the attention. Also, I listen to The Captain on a regular basis and his questioning led me to think something is hunky, his tone mostly and how he would redirect her when she would get on one of those chatty, unimportant tangents. I wonder why the “mystery” friend who’s so lovely and charming is so determined to stay anonymous? 11:30 AM is the amount of time it would take to feel remotely normal on several club drugs, which would explain her peeing so much and his being “confused”. The stripper bringing them water indicates they were asked to leave due to their state or someone barfed.. :/ IMO No matter what, I’m thinking the fight was bc **** and B we’re making googly eyes all night and hubby caught on or they all planned to hang and bang. I can’t beleive it’s not been brought up that they could be into some kinky sleepy time activities and napped with friends occasionally? All my speculations.

Local here. The Arnold classic weekend is said to be a high point of human trafficking and sexual assaults. Would need to verify this to make sure it’s more than local lore. It was that same wknd in 2016 that Joey Labute disappeared while at a bar in the short north, a neighborhood between campus and downtown, 15-20 mins from Easton. He was later found in a river a few miles south and cause of death wasn’t determiend and no arrests made. There is much chatter in the city around this time about being safe, looking out for your friends and your drinks, etc.

What strip club did the 3 visit? My understanding was they began their night at bar Louie at Easton then went to adobe Gila which are both bars inside the main part of the mall. You would never need to take a cab from the Hilton to there, even in the worst February weather, which if I recall That weekend was not bad, I wore only A blazer out on the night of 2/22. That night, two of my friends believe something was slipped into their drinks in the short north. One male, one female. Maybe what they say about the Arnold wknd is true.

I’m wondering where the three were coming from at 3 am or who they may have met at the strip club. On nearby Morse road you would find yourself in a less than savory area despite only being a couple minutes drive from Easton town center. I’m sure there’s plenty of strip clubs on or near Morse, I cant Picture any within Easton and I doubt Any would be permitted. It’s a high end, classy complex.

Acc to his wife, Tyler was so drunk and tired he slept in the uber and was so irritable upon being woke up that he needed a walk - I don’t Buy this as his wife explained it on TCG podcast. Unless they went to some far away strip club, the drive in the uber couldn’t have been more than a few mins. I’d estimate 5. How deeply asleep was he in this short time? He’d have to have been a total sloppy mess at the last bar to be that disoriented and sound asleep in a couple mins in the car. If he was that drunk, how could he ever have been allowed to venture off alone? We’ve all been with a friend acting irrational and drunk - you might be super frustrated with them but you don’t call it an “argument” - it’s your friend being a mess and you drag their drunk *advertiser censored* to bed.

Next, was Tyler a lot more drunk than the wife and friend? Her timeline is very detailed and isn’t the recollection of someone who was smashed. It doesn’t sound like, from her account, they had that many drinks but everyone’s tolerance is different. If Tyler was much more intoxicated then the other two - why?

Who is the friend through? Him or her? High school friend? Interested in the connection that would have this person with them for their anniversary.

NONE of it makes any sense.

Local here. The Arnold classic weekend is said to be a high point of human trafficking and sexual assaults. Would need to verify this to make sure it’s more than local lore. It was that same wknd in 2016 that Joey Labute disappeared while at a bar in the short north, a neighborhood between campus and downtown, 15-20 mins from Easton. He was later found in a river a few miles south and cause of death wasn’t determiend and no arrests made. There is much chatter in the city around this time about being safe, looking out for your friends and your drinks, etc.

What strip club did the 3 visit? My understanding was they began their night at bar Louie at Easton then went to adobe Gila which are both bars inside the main part of the mall. You would never need to take a cab from the Hilton to there, even in the worst February weather, which if I recall That weekend was not bad, I wore only A blazer out on the night of 2/22. That night, two of my friends believe something was slipped into their drinks in the short north. One male, one female. Maybe what they say about the Arnold wknd is true.

I’m wondering where the three were coming from at 3 am or who they may have met at the strip club. On nearby Morse road you would find yourself in a less than savory area despite only being a couple minutes drive from Easton town center. I’m sure there’s plenty of strip clubs on or near Morse, I cant Picture any within Easton and I doubt Any would be permitted. It’s a high end, classy complex.

Acc to his wife, Tyler was so drunk and tired he slept in the uber and was so irritable upon being woke up that he needed a walk - I don’t Buy this as his wife explained it on TCG podcast. Unless they went to some far away strip club, the drive in the uber couldn’t have been more than a few mins. I’d estimate 5. How deeply asleep was he in this short time? He’d have to have been a total sloppy mess at the last bar to be that disoriented and sound asleep in a couple mins in the car. If he was that drunk, how could he ever have been allowed to venture off alone? We’ve all been with a friend acting irrational and drunk - you might be super frustrated with them but you don’t call it an “argument” - it’s your friend being a mess and you drag their drunk *advertiser censored* to bed.

Next, was Tyler a lot more drunk than the wife and friend? Her timeline is very detailed and isn’t the recollection of someone who was smashed. It doesn’t sound like, from her account, they had that many drinks but everyone’s tolerance is different. If Tyler was much more intoxicated then the other two - why?

Who is the friend through? Him or her? High school friend? Interested in the connection that would have this person with them for their anniversary.

The strip club they were at is the Dollhouse and supposedly it took 15-18 minutes to get back to the Hilton from there. The friend has been in Tyler’s life for at least 10 years and college was brought up in something I read. Good guy friend also helped design her wedding ring...although that is not his career. IMO there is so much detail that one does not need and when the critical part comes up...getting out of uber and argument no argument walking off steam at 330 in the 29 degree weather the account gets really blurry. Something was weighing heavily on Tyler...did something he see or hear cause him to blow up? The wife isn’t exactly clear on her many accounts of that time and the friend is not talking...and one has to wonder why..,

[QUOTE="SleuthSlothSherlock, post: 14994916, member:

I say all this to say... A theory that immediately crossed my mind after doing this is that he was possibly hit by a speeding or drunk driver while trying to cross one of those main roads to go back to the hotel, and someone decided they didn't want to get into trouble OR tried to get him to a hospital but he didn't make it and then got scared. Just a theory. My second thought is that someone stopped and took him (for reasons I would not know) off that same roadway. What do you guys think? Feel free to disagree just wanted to throw my thoughts out there in the off chance that they can help.[/QUOTE]

As a gruesome side note, a classmate of mine was hit by a car, while he was passed out along side a country road, in a curve. A nurse, who had just gotten off shift at midnight, was driving a large SUV, and thought an animal hit the back of her vehicle. She drove on home, about 20-25 miles. She got out of her vehicle and went to bed. Her husband got up the next morning to find a body stuck up under the SUV.

If this man was hit by a vehicle, his body *could* be anywhere.

(I snipped your post for my reply.). On his missing person Facebook page, BD says he’s a mutual friend but mentions him being a college friend of Tyler. On the interview, BD calls him “his friend”. They were celebrating her birthday that night.

I’m looking at the other cases people have mentioned here. CPD seems to have been much more communicative on those cases. In regards to Tyler, not even a post about him being missing. I’m not suggesting LE negligence, BTW. JMO

Last edited:
I’m looking at the other cases people have mentioned here. CPD seems to have been much more communicative on those cases. In regards to Tyler, not even a post about him being missing. I’m not suggesting LE negligence, BTW. JMO

Do LE think he's NOT missing. I'm stumped! Why wouldn't they want help finding him?

I listened to the TCG podcast and mostly I think B seems believable. I think there could be more to the story, but it’s possibly embarrassing or thought to be unimportant to finding Tyler.
The one point that raised my eyebrows was when the Captain pointed out that the lobby cameras would corroborate her account of them going to the room to charge cell phone etc. The logical response from her should have been, “of course!” But she was silent then said they weren’t IN the lobby. Then when he pressed her that they would have gone THROUGH the lobby to go up to the room she dodged and redirected the conversation to the room being on the 4th floor. I thought that was odd.
Mostly I still think this is probably a drunk accident and he’ll eventually be found most likely in water. But I get that people are wondering about there being more to it.

I listened to the TCG podcast and mostly I think B seems believable. I think there could be more to the story, but it’s possibly embarrassing or thought to be unimportant to finding Tyler.
The one point that raised my eyebrows was when the Captain pointed out that the lobby cameras would corroborate her account of them going to the room to charge cell phone etc. The logical response from her should have been, “of course!” But she was silent then said they weren’t IN the lobby. Then when he pressed her that they would have gone THROUGH the lobby to go up to the room she dodged and redirected the conversation to the room being on the 4th floor. I thought that was odd.
Mostly I still think this is probably a drunk accident and he’ll eventually be found most likely in water. But I get that people are wondering about there being more to it.
I don't think whatever happened was planned. He could have been pushed in the altercation and could have hit his head? A million things could have happened accidentally. Alcohol = thinner blood = faster rate of blood loss.

I always go back and forth as far as LE involvement and communication. I remember the Adam Gilbertson case, and how there was pretty much no PD help, communication or presence. So many people here were convinced that LE was so quiet because they knew something, that they were just getting their ducks in a row and it was only a matter of time before they told us what was happening. Well, that wasn't the case. The family had to search, and it was actually someone in their own search party that finally found poor Adam (RIP) a month later, dead in the river. Adam Gilbertson’s death ruled accidental, had opiates and cocaine in system

So, when LE is quiet, don't always assume it's because they know so much and are about to crack the case. Sadly, it's often the opposite. They have nothing, or are just not interested in helping for whatever reason.

I always go back and forth as far as LE involvement and communication. I remember the Adam Gilbertson case, and how there was pretty much no PD help, communication or presence. So many people here were convinced that LE was so quiet because they knew something, that they were just getting their ducks in a row and it was only a matter of time before they told us what was happening. Well, that wasn't the case. The family had to search, and it was actually someone in their own search party that finally found poor Adam (RIP) a month later, dead in the river. Adam Gilbertson’s death ruled accidental, had opiates and cocaine in system

So, when LE is quiet, don't always assume it's because they know so much and are about to crack the case. Sadly, it's often the opposite. They have nothing, or are just not interested in helping for whatever reason.

That's my fear. They have no leads.
It does seem up to Tyler's friends/family to keep him in the media. That's gotta be tough.

I read somewhere else that the google location was on his phone And that they have posted the map of where he was walking and at the the time it shows him going farther from the hotel and stopping at Abbott labs park and That is where it left off . So it would seem that when he said he was getting closer to the hotel he must’ve been really drunk and confused because he was actually going farther from the hotel. I don’t know if I’m allowed to post this here or not since it’s a page we can’t use. Also it looks like right next to where the Phone pinged last, there is a little body of water does anyone know what that is. Is it a pond? I also read that that must be where the phone died because it’s the last location shown.

The fact that his wife didn't call the police until 11:30 (EIGHT HOURS after he went missing) certainly did nothing to help the situation. My LE friends all said they would that that as a sign she wasn't that worried, especially given the situation that they were out of town. One would think she'd be even more upset as their surroundings were unfamiliar. Plus she was totally alone after the friend left. So, if she's not that worried, why should they be? It would look like she thought he'd be back soon, or that he has a habit of taking off and he'd come back eventually. Had she called right away - panicked, upset and desperate to find him, that changes things. Usually, when loved ones go missing their families are panicked and call right away. LE then goes out and assesses the situation. She didn't even call them right away to allow them to drive out there and see if there was a reason to worry, etc.. That's unreal to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88