Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #88

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg, I just had a scary thought. When I mentioned the possibility of linking him to past crimes via the extended database, etc, that was in regards to crimes that happened BEFORE Abby’s and Libby’s murders—-well, what if there is a DNA link to another case SINCE their murders? :eek:

Omg, I just had a scary thought. When I mentioned the possibility of linking him to past crimes via the extended database, etc, that was in regards to crimes that happened BEFORE Abby’s and Libby’s murders—-well, what if there is a DNA link to another case SINCE their murders? :eek:
One of my concerns, as well.

Unsettling for sure, but quite likely I would think.

Okay I have a hypothetical question. In a case of sexual assault, could evidence be found on the victim that could show the perp was HIV positive?

Just thinking outside of the box and how LE could get BG's attention. I know it sounds crazy but it would definitely be going in a different direction and significant IMO.

Copying this over from the media thread (still very behind in here, it’s so interesting to read everyone’s different thoughts!)

Delphi Homicide Investigation Moves in New Direction

Indiana State Police sent this bulletin at 04/19/2019 01:45 PM EDT

LAFAYETTE DISTRICT
5921 State Road 43
West Lafayette, IN 47906

www.in.gov/isp

FOR RELEASE: Upon Receipt

Sgt. Kim Riley
Public Information Officer

April 19, 2019

Delphi Homicide Investigation Moves in New Direction

The public is welcome to attend the below media briefing about the new direction of the Delphi homicide investigation.

What: Public and Media Statement on Delphi Murder Investigation

When: Monday, April 22, 2019 at 12:00 noon

Where: The Canal Center, 1030 North Washington Street, Delphi, IN 46923

Who: Indiana State Police Superintendent Doug Carter will make the announcement on behalf of the Multi-Agency Taskforce

Why: To share information with the media and public about the new direction of the Delphi homicide investigation

Notes for the Public

• Doors to The Canal Center will open at 11:30 a.m. for the public and limited seating will be available

• The briefing will conclude after Supt. Carter’s statement
##

RILEY/BURSTEN

IMO, I don't think LE would make any public statement about the perp being linked to another case or crime unless they already had him in custody. Doing so might risk him going deeper into hiding and becoming more dangerous.

Idk, if they have evidence that there may be a serial killer out there I think maybe they would release it...(or maybe not)...

What if they got a link to Lizzie and Lyric? Do any of you guys think this is still a possibility? I am not sure I do-the evidence was so deteriorated in their case from the elements and long time they were undiscovered...I don’t expect this to be their announcement but it did cross my mind.

Idk, if they have evidence that there may be a serial killer out there I think maybe they would release it...(or maybe not)...

What if they got a link to Lizzie and Lyric? Do any of you guys think this is still a possibility? I am not sure I do-the evidence was so deteriorated in their case from the elements and long time they were undiscovered...I don’t expect this to be their announcement but it did cross my mind.
They maybe would release information if they thought they had a serial killer on the loose, but in that case I think they might announce it immediately. A three day notice could give a perp the upper hand, possibly? JMO.

Last edited:

“Just 24 hours after he was slapped with the new charges, Indiana State Police announced there had been a significant development in their investigation into the deaths of Libby German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13, who went missing in Delphi, on February 14, 2017.”

Since the two girls were found dead, authorities have consistently stated that they have no concrete suspects and the public would be notified when that changes.”

“Just 24 hours after he was slapped with the new charges, Indiana State Police announced there had been a significant development in their investigation into the deaths of Libby German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13, who went missing in Delphi, on February 14, 2017.”

Since the two girls were found dead, authorities have consistently stated that they have no concrete suspects and the public would be notified when that changes.”
Yeah, it’s either one hell of a coincidence that these new charges coincide with this presser, or its related.

Certain things give me pause in regard to his involvement, but his behavior and appearance certainly seem to jibe.

I’m still leaning towards this not being the guy, and I think it’s ultimately going to end up being someone we’ve never heard about before.

Monday can’t come soon enough.

Yeah, it’s either one hell of a coincidence that these new charges coincide with this presser, or its related.

Certain things give me pause in regard to his involvement, but his behavior and appearance certainly seem to jibe.

I’m still leaning towards this not being the guy, and I think it’s ultimately going to end up being someone we’ve never heard about before.

Monday can’t come soon enough.
BBM
What would those things be?

BBM
What would those things be?
His pivot from murder, back to molestation.

The difference in victim targeting (seemingly different MO’s).

Delphi seemed to catch these girls by surprise, while CE apparently used other means (Internet) to troll for victims.

Certain things do match (age and sex of victims obviously). It’s also possible that BG did meet the girls online too, but there’s no evidence of that.

I do think we’d have seen murder charges by now if there was a DNA hit.

His pivot from murder, back to molestation.

The difference in victim targeting (seemingly different MO’s).

Delphi seemed to catch these girls by surprise, while CE apparently used other means (Internet) to troll for victims.

Certain things do match (age and sex of victims obviously). It’s also possible that BG did meet the girls online too, but there’s no evidence of that.

I do think we’d have seen murder charges by now if there was a DNA hit.
I agree. Plus CE has blue eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member