The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still amazed Doria hasn't been stalked at her Cali home. I assumed Paparazzi would be staked out. Not a peep that her home doesn't even appear occupied. I would think she has left for England.

I like Alberta with Birdie for a nickname. That’s adorable.

Kate calls Charlotte Lottie. Pretty sweet...

I too have had some thoughts that Meghan might be having the baby and we just don’t know.

I think announcing labor is a bit archaic... I mean what could be more stressful than having a national announcement that you’re in labor? Maybe they’ll refrain from that because she is an older first time mom and they don’t want a media circus around it. It is precisely some of these traditions that help create our modern day media frenzy. And, even though Meghan is getting pummeled in the tabloids, maybe both she and Harry are taking control of the narrative in the choices they are making.

A friend of mine was a first time mom in her late thirties, with midwives, and wow, she did not have an easy time of it, really long labor. So, a lot can happen.

None of the names I luv are likely suitable for a royal. They would be for my first Grandchild tho :D Our Son and our lovely Daughter in Law have what they call "the plan after Japan" they are currently on that 14 day vaycay (she is part Japanese) so with any luck I may be a Glammother next year! So names-Ava, London, Lily, Emma, Emily, Sophia, Molly, Jacob, Jax, Zachary, Kyle, Parker, some might be suitable for a Royal????

I have the best birth story ever...20 minutes after getting to the hospital, she slipped right out. No drama, no screaming, sweating or swearing. I often wondered if years of doing yoga was part of how easy everything was...the other three were just as quick except for my backwards upside down baby. If Meghan has done a lot of yoga, as her Mother is a yoga instructor, I think she will be fine.

I have the best birth story ever...20 minutes after getting to the hospital, she slipped right out. No drama, no screaming, sweating or swearing. I often wondered if years of doing yoga was part of how easy everything was...the other three were just as quick except for my backwards upside down baby. If Meghan has done a lot of yoga, as her Mother is a yoga instructor, I think she will be fine.

Funny you say this. I have one daughter, she's six now. I was so scared to give birth, but she came out so quick! I didn't even have time for an epidural. Prior to getting pregnant, I had been practicing yoga for 90 minutes a day/several times a week for a few years. I always linked it to my yoga practice.

^^imo^^

Hopin' the Duchess is more like you & my BFF then me!

BFF was overdue a week, but when her midwife telephoned she admitted that she felt "funny." Midwife asked her to come into the birthing center, obviously if the baby didn't arrive soon they have to agree to do something other then wait.

BFF clambered up onto the exam table. 1 1/2 hours later, clambered down & sat in the wheelchair, midwife placed her daughter in her lap.

Yeah, you can relate. I never, ever, tell her birth story to teenagers, nope not ever.

You do realize, that by stating what you just did, that 99% of the mothers here are staring at you and so jealous! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie