TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this isn't too speculative, but the way she walks and the fact that she did not report her afternoon absence at a new job, I'm inclined to think that she's stoned on something - perhaps an involuntary experience during lunch. When she seems to look around, as though trying to figure out where she is, that seems more stoned than drunk & stumbling. My impression is that either she has never been at that place before, or she has and she's disoriented.

I hope this isn't too speculative, but the way she walks and the fact that she did not report her afternoon absence at a new job, I'm inclined to think that she's stoned on something - perhaps an involuntary experience during lunch. When she seems to look around, as though trying to figure out where she is, that seems more stoned than drunk & stumbling. My impression is that either she has never been at that place before, or she has and she's disoriented.
I agree, I get the impression from her movements and the look on her face that she is inebriated by something and confused....I could be wrong but that’s just how it looks to me in that video.

I agree, I get the impression from her movements and the look on her face that she is inebriated by something and confused....I could be wrong but that’s just how it looks to me in that video.

Is it safe to assume that she came out of the elevator, looked around trying to get oriented, phoned someone, went around the corner, and that's the last trace of her?

If so, and that makes the most sense, then either someone came down the elevator behind her, or someone was waiting around the corner for her. Either way, would that mean that she was put in another vehicle, leaving hers "abandoned", and she could be anywhere now?

What was she doing there? Was she looking at a new apartment? Does she have a friend who lived there? Why did she drive there, and when? Was it at noon, or later?

If so, and that makes the most sense, then either someone came down the elevator behind her, or someone was waiting around the corner for her. Either way, would that mean that she was put in another vehicle, leaving hers "abandoned", and she could be anywhere now?

What was she doing there? Was she looking at a new apartment? Does she have a friend who lived there? Why did she drive there, and when? Was it at noon, or later?
So many questions, I wonder if whoever she was on the phone with lived there? Maybe she went to see them and they told her they weren’t home? Where did she go from there? Did someone give her a ride?

Several people in comments, think it's the video being jumpy, not the subject? Video looks Oh so slightly jumpy but still smooth to me? I think she looks tipsy? imo???

Jumpy? Putting her left leg over her right, turning right, walking to the wall, turning around with her back to the wall, standing next to the elevator, looking around, using the phone ... that's more than jumpy, in my humble opinion.

Sadly...I Have been in this position, long ago and far away. Thankfully no cameras. She might think she is just fine, but she’s not. I find myself looking at this and thinking how buzzed is she? She’s buzzed but it had to go down hill.
IMO

I suppose she was grabbed right after that phone call, and after she is out of camera range. Her vehicle is abandoned. She's reported missing 2 hours after after she is expected at 7:30PM, and her vehicle is discovered the following morning.

Sadly...I Have been in this position, long ago and far away. Thankfully no cameras. She might think she is just fine, but she’s not. I find myself looking at this and thinking how buzzed is she? She’s buzzed but it had to go down hill.
IMO

Buzzed - maybe. She went for lunch, skipped work at the car dealership, drove 20 minutes from work at some time after lunch, made a phone call at 5:50PM and abandoned her car at 3500 Roseland Avenue, might normally stumble when trying to walk and use the phone at the same time, and was a no show picking up her child at 7:30PM. Her vehicle and the video are at the same location, so that's where she vanished - most likely after the phone call and she turned the corner.

What was she doing there? Who has access to that parking area?

Where could she be? I don’t think her face really says drunk but if you watch her shoes against the concrete she is definitely swaying and almost seems to get top heavy prior to making her way to the wall. Disturbing. She’s absolutely gorgeous.

I suppose she was grabbed right after that phone call, and after she is out of camera range. Her vehicle is abandoned. She's reported missing 2 hours after after she is expected at 7:30PM, and her vehicle is discovered the following morning.
My question is where was she all afternoon? If someone was going to grab her, why not sooner? Also, I rode the streets on "Google streets" and stone cold sober, I was confused going up and down Roseland Ave. I missed the parking entrance to the building a couple of times. I think she's been there before and knew where she was going. Wonder who she knew in that building?

Where could she be? I don’t think her face really says drunk but if you watch her shoes against the concrete she is definitely swaying and almost seems to get top heavy prior to making her way to the wall. Disturbing. She’s absolutely gorgeous.

I'm open to the possibility that walking and talking on the phone creates tricky footsteps. There are no reports that she was hammered at 5:50PM. All we know is that she was in the elevator lobby, she made a phone call, she moved out of surveillance CCTV area, and was never seen again. Her vehicle was found at the location where she made the phone call.

If that's the case, then she left work, didn't think she needed to report afternoon absence, went somewhere, was leaving at 5:50PM, and vanished.

Alternatively, she arrived at that location at 5:50 and was calling up to let someone know that she arrived ... I wonder if there is CCTV from earlier in the day. When did she arrive at that location for the first time?

My question is where was she all afternoon? If someone was going to grab her, why not sooner? Also, I rode the streets on "Google streets" and stone cold sober, I was confused going up and down Roseland Ave. I missed the parking entrance to the building a couple of times. I think she's been there before and knew where she was going. Wonder who she knew in that building?

She left work at noon, for lunch, and is then unaccounted for. The afternoon is a complete blank. Maybe someone did grab her sooner and she thought she was leaving at 5:50PM, but then it wasn't as easy as she expected.

Thanks for looking into whether she'd been there before. If she knew how to get into the parkade, then she'd been there before, but she was parked on the street - wasn't she? Still, it's possible that she parked on the street near the easiest access to the building?

That's now the biggest question: what was she doing at that location at that time?

Obviously if there's security footage at 5:50PM, there's security footage for the entire day. Did she arrive at the building at 5:50 or was it earlier? Was she calling up to say she arrived, and then walked away, or was she leaving and calling someone unrelated to what she was doing at that time?

She left work at noon, for lunch, and is then unaccounted for. The afternoon is a complete blank. Maybe someone did grab her sooner and she thought she was leaving at 5:50PM, but then it wasn't as easy as she expected.

Thanks for looking into whether she'd been there before. If she knew how to get into the parkade, then she'd been there before, but she was parked on the street - wasn't she? Still, it's possible that she parked on the street near the easiest access to the building?

That's now the biggest question: what was she doing at that location at that time?
Possibly she parked on the street because usually you have to get in with a card for the overhead door to open? Interesting that its open already in the Google street pic attached. Also see the card reader in the shot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190420-133059.jpg
    Screenshot_20190420-133059.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20190420-133124.jpg
    Screenshot_20190420-133124.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 31
She was reported missing to police by babysitter at 09:30 on Wed night. Did the police start searching immediately...usually police won’t file a report for 24 hrs. How did police come across the video footage being shown. Do the police have her telephone...and where was it found. Her jeep wasn’t found until Thur morning.

Police found her car Thursday morning, so it seems that they were looking for her right away. After they found her vehicle abandoned, they would have requested all CCTV footage from the area. Even if they don't have her phone, if she had a plan, they can access her records.

They followed her tracks from parking her vehicle until she was last seen on CCTV at the elevator lobby, at 5:50PM on Wednesday, and then they lose her. That's why police are looking for information about that location at that time. It seems that she turned a corner and poof - no more CCTV. That suggests to me that she got in a car outside of CCTV and is gone from the area.

Police found her car Thursday morning, so it seems that they were looking for her right away. After they found her vehicle abandoned, they would have requested all CCTV footage from the area. Even if they don't have her phone, if she had a plan, they can access her records.

They followed her tracks from parking her vehicle until she was last seen on CCTV at the elevator lobby, at 5:50PM on Wednesday, and then they lose her. That's why police are looking for information about that location at that time. It seems that she turned a corner and poof - no more CCTV. That suggests to me that she got in a car outside of CCTV and is gone from the area.
Makes sense if that’s the case though, I wonder if whatever car she got into then left immediately? Is there cctv of the exit, what car left the soonest after her turning that corner? They couldn’t have taken her to their apartment without going on the elevator if they lived there. Wonder if police checked all vehicles in the parking garage? Surely they did, right? Do they have the tag number of whatever vehicle left around the time she turned that corner and disappeared? It’s hard for us to try and figure anything out because we aren’t privy to all things LE knows. So many questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123