TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely around 47-51 seconds into the video there is a shadow on the elevator as if a car pulled in. About 10 seconds later she walks around the corner. Was that who she was on the phone with? Did the person call out or say something to make her walk around there? Was she meeting someone at the apartments and they pulled up in a car so she walked over there? LE has to know what cars left around that time. Maybe by resident card or whatever. How did she get in the elevator area without a resident card? Is it open? Would someone have to buzz you in?

Makes sense if that’s the case though, I wonder if whatever car she got into then left immediately? Is there cctv of the exit, what car left the soonest after her turning that corner? They couldn’t have taken her to their apartment without going on the elevator if they lived there. Wonder if police checked all vehicles in the parking garage? Surely they did, right? Do they have the tag number of whatever vehicle left around the time she turned that corner and disappeared? It’s hard for us to try and figure anything out because we aren’t privy to all things LE knows. So many questions!

We don't know where exits were, but I'd be happy to map it if I know what I'm looking for.

There's CCTV in the elevator lobby of the apartment building at 5:50PM. Then she vanishes. Building plans of where she went would be helpful as well. Where did she go after leaving the elevator area? How it is possible that she vanished? There's must have been a vehicle parked nearby? Why didn't she take her own vehicle?

Why didn't she pick up her child earlier in the day if she was not working?
Did she normally call the babysitter when she went for lunch?
Has any new evidence been learned after reviewing license plates of vehicles that left the building after 5:50PM?

Indeed, what cars left the parkade after 5:50PM?

Definitely around 47-51 seconds into the video there is a shadow on the elevator as if a car pulled in. About 10 seconds later she walks around the corner. Was that who she was on the phone with? Did the person call out or say something to make her walk around there? Was she meeting someone at the apartments and they pulled up in a car so she walked over there? LE has to know what cars left around that time. Maybe by resident card or whatever. How did she get in the elevator area without a resident card? Is it open? Would someone have to buzz you in?

Presumably she was thinking about taking a ride with someone at 5:50PM in the context of picking up her child at 7:30. Maybe she thought that ditching work was manageable at her new job? Did she decide to walk away from the job - that's fair enough. What stopped her from picking up her child? Where was she going at 5:50PM without her vehicle without calling the babysitter?

This seems to be the apartment building at the address the media is saying she was last seen on camera at. Would the elevators be what I circled in yellow or red? Would it make sense the stairs are the area in yellow or red?

Attachments

• D2B61C75-9883-4EEC-8D5A-3672568C2FB3.jpeg
    D2B61C75-9883-4EEC-8D5A-3672568C2FB3.jpeg
    97.6 KB · Views: 97
My husband was in the DFW dealership world for 20 years before we moved to Canada to be in the automotive field again and you’d be lit up if you are a salesperson and just didn’t return after lunch. It’s a really cut-throat fast paced environment so most of the guys bring or order in lunch and some larger dealerships or more high end (Crest Caddilac) have added cafes for the customers waiting and mostly to keep your salespeople engaged selling online and to walk-ins. Maybe she took off and told them? I don’t think we know that. Also, is that call to the nanny a normal occurrence? It implies she may have some late nights quite regular and likes to keep the nanny abreast.
This one bugs me. My heart is heavy for her.
Also, i can’t get a clear look at her logo on her polo or i could probably tell you exactly where she works.

B938BFF5-4984-455F-BB10-5A605AD54F88.jpeg

I think I may have found it. 123Texas Auto on NW Highway in Dallas, Texas. One photo is public on their yelp showing what I think matches her polo and then the sign off yelp showing the logo I think could be the one on Ms. Reyes’s shirt in the video.

She was def unsteady on her feet, was she under the influence?

I do not think that we can go that far.

She crossed her feet when she walked, she walked to the wall, put her back to the wall, talked, and left. Many people are a mess when the talk and walk at the same time. Without more information from the person she spoke to, we have to assume that she was okay. If she was 3 sheets to the wind, wouldn't that have been released?

Instead, her child is abandoned, her vehicle is abandoned, her job is abandoned, and who benefits from her 100% abandonment of all aspects of her life. Where is her child now?

This seems to be the apartment building at the address the media is saying she was last seen on camera at. Would the elevators be what I circled in yellow or red? Would it make sense the stairs are the area in yellow or red?

No. Elevtators are not at the exterior of the building. The staircase is probably correct, one of the two circled areas, but elevators must be somewhere else.

*modsnip*/ quote removed
I agree there are endless what if’s, it could be the farthest thing we can imagine that actually happened or something very close. It’s so hard to sit and wait until they release more or we have an answer. I just keep coming back to two questions I ask myself over and over. Why did she leave work at lunch and just not go back? Why didn’t she go pick up her son? The rest really doesn’t matter so much as those two things which are both unusual and alarming.

Last edited by a moderator:
She was def unsteady on her feet, was she under the influence?
I do agree with you that she is unsteady on her feet. I have watched it many times now and something is off, not right. Did she hit her head at any point? Did she have drinks with lunch or did someone give her something which she didn’t know she was taking? I am unsure what caused it but to me something is definitely off. Maybe this explains why she didn’t go back to work too. Maybe she met someone for lunch and they gave her something that made her unable to go back to work....

Great job to you guys that figured out where she worked now. We can figure that location to where she was last seen on the camera.

If I’m correct then it is a buy here pay here lot in an area of town where they are heavily utilized. It’s low income, hard workers that might not have established credit for a slew of reasons or maybe they’re payed under the table and just like cash. Anyway, I can see where she would make $ being from Veracruz and so attractive and obviously very tenatious and sharp as a paralegal. Also! Lots and lots of legal/contract paperwork on those cash buys bc they need to secure their inventory and know how to find you when you move and stop paying so the tow man can come scoop it up. Maybe she is the title clerk or sells warranty and road hazard insurance and stuff where a paralegal would come in handy. Who knows... I’m blabbing on. Sorry.

If I’m correct then it is a buy here pay here lot in an area of town where they are heavily utilized. It’s low income, hard workers that might not have established credit for a slew of reasons or maybe they’re payed under the table and just like cash. Anyway, I can see where she would make $ being from Veracruz and so attractive and obviously very tenatious and sharp as a paralegal. Also! Lots and lots of legal/contract paperwork on those cash buys bc they need to secure their inventory and know how to find you when you move and stop paying so the tow man can come scoop it up. Maybe she is the title clerk or sells warranty and road hazard insurance and stuff where a paralegal would come in handy. Who knows... I’m blabbing on. Sorry.
Haha I tend to babble too, especially so early in this one. We know nothing really and there are so many aspects we are trying to brainstorm and figure out. We are all trying to make it “make sense”. Great job by the way!

So according to her fb page she did work at a places called The Majors Firm as a paralegal. Of course we have no idea why she is no longer employed there. It seems she went to school for paralegal according to her fb too. Also we all know just because someone puts a place of employment on their Facebook doesn’t always make it accurate.

Last edited:
My husband was in the DFW dealership world for 20 years before we moved to Canada to be in the automotive field again and you’d be lit up if you are a salesperson and just didn’t return after lunch. It’s a really cut-throat fast paced environment so most of the guys bring or order in lunch and some larger dealerships or more high end (Crest Caddilac) have added cafes for the customers waiting and mostly to keep your salespeople engaged selling online and to walk-ins. Maybe she took off and told them? I don’t think we know that. Also, is that call to the nanny a normal occurrence? It implies she may have some late nights quite regular and likes to keep the nanny abreast.
This one bugs me. My heart is heavy for her.
Also, i can’t get a clear look at her logo on her polo or i could probably tell you exactly where she works.

Exactly what I'm thinking. She was a new hire at a car dealership with previous experience as a paralegal, so maybe she helped with paperwork, but even for that she was either expected to be at work or to report that she was absent. If she walked off the job at noon and did not come back, a lot of people would be wondering if she spontaneously quit the job.

Phoning the baby sitter at noon as a regular thing is unknown. Reports are that she picked up her daughter by 7:30 PM after getting off work. Presumably she got off work at 7.

Share the photo of the polo with logo, and one of us will figure it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆