TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been lurking... after watching that video, I 100% think she was drunk. I wouldn’t say that if me my friends and loved ones didn’t drink as much as we do. I think there is a likelihood that she went to a lunch and decided to order drinks- whether to celebrate her new job or get friendly with new coworkers, or maybe to increase her confidence/courage in something she was about to do? I really really want to know what her phone conversation was.. I’m sure LE knows after interviewing but she surely must have said something pertinent while she was “waiting”
I believe their next order of business would be to conduct a search in the whole building, door to door with dogs, and ASAP. Her scent will point the direction of who might know where she is or what she was there for..
I agree. I think she looks pretty drunk. She appears to sway and be unsteady, not jumpy from the video.

I’ve been lurking... after watching that video, I 100% think she was drunk. I wouldn’t say that if me my friends and loved ones didn’t drink as much as we do. I think there is a likelihood that she went to a lunch and decided to order drinks- whether to celebrate her new job or get friendly with new coworkers, or maybe to increase her confidence/courage in something she was about to do? I really really want to know what her phone conversation was.. I’m sure LE knows after interviewing but she surely must have said something pertinent while she was “waiting”
I believe their next order of business would be to conduct a search in the whole building, door to door with dogs, and ASAP. Her scent will point the direction of who might know where she is or what she was there for..

I do not like that the last glimpse of her is probably towards a dark parking garage. If, in fact, she rode out with someone or was abducted there, she could be absolutely anywhere.

I too can believe she could be in the building and that should definitely be checked. If the apartment complex have cameras near the elevator, I would almost think they would also have them in the garage area, perhaps the exterior and elsewhere. I trust that LE has more than we do.

I believe they already searched for her with dogs around the building and at the nearby construction site. If she was not seen entering/exiting the elevator (we don't know if that is true), how likely is it that she's on one of the upper floors?

If something bad had happened to her before she was last seen (hours after she was supposed to be back at work), she had the chance to use her phone an report it or call in to work to excuse her absence. That's why I believe that she left work voluntarily, although I have no idea why. IMO she doesn't appear to be in trouble in the video. Do we know when did her phone stop working?
Exactly, she had her phone and was using it so whatever happened it had to have been voluntary. At least you would think so. She talked to the babysitter and knew that her son was ok. She had her phone if she needed to call for help, so why did she just choose to not go back to work? We don’t know her history or character, is that something that would be completely out of character or could her family and friends see her just leaving her job and never coming back?

Last edited:
I do not like that the last glimpse of her is probably towards a dark parking garage. If, in fact, she rode out with someone or was abducted there, she could be absolutely anywhere.

If she was meeting someone at/from that building, what are the chances that she didn't communicate with them using her phone that day? Why did she park outside? Because it was a quick errand or because she did not have access to the garage? If she was abducted from the garage, or went into another car willingly, wouldn't the driver need an access card, like someone with ties to the building?

If she was meeting someone at/from that building, what are the chances that she didn't communicate with them using her phone that day? Why did she park outside? Because it was a quick errand or because she did not have access to the garage? If she was abducted from the garage, or went into another car willingly, wouldn't the driver need an access card, like someone with ties to the building?

Great questions and I wonder the same. I suspect as a non-resident you would park outside and not assume you could park inside, at least I would not assume that. I think it was said above that you are to have an access or key card. I have considered that she stopped to see someone (and maybe even had previous communication with the person), she arrived, they were not home yet and called her or she called them to say they were just pulling into the parking garage? She knew it because she was talking to them and walked out to either leave with them or greet them and go with them to their apartment? Who knows...

Reviews show the parking gates are or at least were a common problem so unsure just how secure it is.

The one thing we do know or appear to anyhow is that she did not leave in her Jeep.

Everything I have read so far makes it seem like you would need a card to get into the parking garage but not on elevator. Maybe the person she was there to see or was meeting pulled into the garage and she walked around the corner to see them? We don’t know which direction she came into the elevator area from though, was she just going back around the corner where she had come from? Heading back to her vehicle, or walking around the corner to meet the person she went there to see? I wish they would have released enough of the cctv for us to see which direction she came from.

Found this review about the apartment building.

I came across one where someone actually was using her apartment after she leased it and had moved things into the bathroom. After that, she kept finding her door unlocked and that management or leasing agents had been in it. Finally, she had things missing.

Further, I ran into someone who said that tenants were actually given incentives to leave good reviews (that person refused to). This would make me distrust the good reviews.

There is quite a bit said about crime and non residents using the pool and blood spilled fights in hallways.

Elevator commonly down and parking gates broken or accessed.

I saw mentions of crack, parties and smoke filled hallways.

There are good reviews too, however...

All were on Yelp, take them for what you think they may be worth... The dates also vary...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member