IL IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
She probably did attend parenting classes. Here in McHenry county you will not be granted a divorce if you have children in common... unless you complete parenting classes. These classes are about the dangers of parental alienation. This county tries to look out for the interest of the children more than most counties do . Illinois does as well. Services are overwhelmed with mothers being addicted. It’s sad.
So she passed some parenting classes. Then went on to fail parenting Andrew,and his sibling, she's working on poisoning another as we speak,but hey wasn't wonderful for them to RIP Andrew from decent foster parents,and give him back to the one who poisoned him before he was even born?
MOO

"I just want my kid," Cunningham said, "I want to be home together, I just want my kids, that's all."

Crystal Lake police and the FBI are now focusing their investigation on the boy's home, which they call a crime scene.

Police said canine units only picked up AJ's scent within the residence, indicating Andrew had not walked away on foot. Police said there is no indication that an abduction took place.

Search continues for missing 5-year-old Crystal Lake boy, police focusing on home

I hope this comment isn’t true!
Chris Hush on Twitter

It's not. That comment is 21 hours old. If he was found yesterday morning, we would have heard something about it via a credible news source. There was a 9 year old boy found deceased in a lake in Wauconda, IL. The commenter could have mixed up the two cases. The other was an accident, no foul play involved.

It's not. That comment is 21 hours old. If he was found yesterday morning, we would have heard something about it via a credible news source. There was a 9 year old boy found deceased in a lake in Wauconda, IL. The commenter could have mixed up the two cases. The other was an accident, no foul play involved.
More likely a troll

More likely a troll

"I just want my kid," Cunningham said, "I want to be home together, I just want my kids, that's all."

Crystal Lake police and the FBI are now focusing their investigation on the boy's home, which they call a crime scene.

Police said canine units only picked up AJ's scent within the residence, indicating Andrew had not walked away on foot. Police said there is no indication that an abduction took place.

Search continues for missing 5-year-old Crystal Lake boy, police focusing on home
"Tearfull Plea" yet not one teardrop. Not cooperating with investigation. Home is a crime scene.
She has a lot gall going on about wanting her kids back.
SMH.

The silence from the family is deafening. They claim their son was taken or wandered off, and yet they aren't out there pleading for his return nor asking people to search. They would have the full attention of the media and the help of the community, and beyond. I know that people respond to things differently, but how many parents who genuinely have a missing child would lawyer up and go into hiding? Who is advocating for this little boy? Who is looking for him? Did anyone care for these kids at all?

This case reminds me of one from last year (or maybe two years ago?) For the life of me, I cannot recall the victims name & cant find it in my posting history. BUT the mom & her boyfriend lived in a trailer & had addiction issues. They were in Georgia maybe? Anyway, the boyfriend had ended up hurting the boy and carried him out of the house in rolled up carpet. In the case there was also an old abandoned house that they had stolen furniture from.

For some reason, I am also associating Easter with that case (maybe a photo for the boy Easter egg hunting?). Ugh.

Dang. I cannot remember enough to put a name with it and that bothers me.

Sorry about all the rambles. If anyone can recall the case I am spacing out on, please tag me.

This case reminds me of one from last year (or maybe two years ago?) For the life of me, I cannot recall the victims name & cant find it in my posting history. BUT the mom & her boyfriend lived in a trailer & had addiction issues. They were in Georgia maybe? Anyway, the boyfriend had ended up hurting the boy and carried him out of the house in rolled up carpet. In the case there was also an old abandoned house that they had stolen furniture from.

For some reason, I am also associating Easter with that case (maybe a photo for the boy Easter egg hunting?). Ugh.

Sorry about all the rambles. If anyone can recall the case I am spacing out on, please tag me.
Mariah Woods?

This case reminds me of way too many cases. Why more logical and stringent child welfare laws are not in force is beyond me.
JMO

"Tearfull Plea" yet not one teardrop. Not cooperating with investigation. Home is a crime scene.
She has a lot gall going on about wanting her kids back.
SMH.

The family has been followed by DCPS since his birth, we have not heard the medical condition the second child was born into, nor the first/older child, which appears to not live with the mother.

Its simple, if you want your children back, cooperate with LE, and get up everyday and do the right thing for your kids.

Its not hard millions of us do right by our children daily.

Was it Mariah Woods? The Mother's boyfriend Earl Kimrey, North Carolina man accused of killing the little girl and tossing her into a creek.

Mariah Woods autopsy reveals grisly details about 3-year-old's death
3-year-old Mariah Woods was sexually abused by mom’s boyfriend, CPS documents allege

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member