OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#46

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t paid close attention to this aspect of the W’s .
But I do think the request for a psych evaluation was a pre emptive move on the part of the W’s ( idea of Fw, Aw) to discredit anything this witness may offer about the Wagners and their interactions, dealings and activities.
My opinion, theory: W’s May have also used their fake document scam against her in the past. Or at least threats of a legal nature by fake legal letter.
I wonder if this is the witness who may not be available.

He'd not been arrested yet, so I bet it shocked him when that showed up. She knew he was back in town, and she wanted to see H. The request for a psych eval, as an immediate response, over just what appears to be a visitation change, speaks quite a lot about G4. Everyone's crazy but him, I'd bet. Idk his ex, and have no clue as to what type of parent she is, but at least she's not the one on trial for murder at this stage of the game.

A lot of the times they flash so I doubt the W’s were actually on any trail cams because they would’ve noticed it

I have trail cams for deer and a lot of the times the flash will spook them and the pics will be of them running away. But they of course get used to it eventually

The Reconyx microfire can capture license plates at night with no flash and it doesn’t blur the plates. It has to be set up exactly the way they suggest or it won’t capture properly.
I have 2 infrared that will capture with no flash also. These aren’t overly expensive and I can see a homeowner or real estate agent installing something like them on empty houses.
If they weren’t captured on that trail cam from 51 UHR would it still be listed in discovery ?

The Reconyx microfire can capture license plates at night with no flash and it doesn’t blur the plates. It has to be set up exactly the way they suggest or it won’t capture properly.
I have 2 infrared that will capture with no flash also. These aren’t overly expensive and I can see a homeowner or real estate agent installing something like them on empty houses.
If they weren’t captured on that trail cam from 51 UHR would it still be listed in discovery ?
IMO there was a camera at that address that caught a vehicle driving by JMO MOO

Regarding Game Cams, 51 Union Hill Road
There was rumor very early on in the investigation, discussion elsewhere, (possibly here) that LE was very much interested in thoroughly looking, combing over, John Ward Road.

Also mention of a tree stand in that area.

John Ward is a short narrow lane-like road that is north or above, or a left turn out of #51 UHR and also Dana’s property, (as headed toward rt 32 and Manley property)
John Ward Rd connects with the large wide cutout for power lines.

Theory could be that if 51 Union Hill had a high quality game camera
(as Reconyx mentioned in previous post) near the BACK side of their property, it could have captured activity on John Ward.

Or, if a vehicle was left there on John Ward Rd and people traveled on foot across the backside of the ridge to Dana’s, across backside of #51, it could have captured an image. This is a remote possibility.

To be able to visualize this is difficult as the Union Hill Rd has varying topography. Union Hill winds around, up and down, on a Ridge, with both small curves and more angular twists and turns. Mostly heavily wooded. Dark even in daylight. No Street lights. MOST Homes, Trailers, sit far back off the road. CR and FR were exceptions.

The side that Dana was on drops off, sloping downward at the back side of the properties.
The side CR and FR were on is a little more level.
All Rhoden properties are densely wooded at the back side.

The road is narrow, with little room on either side to pull off. However, most driveways are very long, curved, and a very bold intruder in darkness might not hesitate to use one to pull over, especially if they had already identified the drive as a no camera area.

The short space (driveup) in front of the small gray barn on the most southern side of Dana’s property (to far left, facing Dana’s driveway) is a good example.

Continued

Continued
Part 2
Or another theory
The 51 UHR property may have had a high quality game cam at the very FRONT of their property, scanning their own front yard and driveway, facing south (in direction of DR, facing away from rt 32)

The trailer on #51 sits high up on a small hill, a camera in front would have an excellent view of UHR for almost the full distance (south) on UHR to very near DR driveway.
The road dips slightly and then rises at Dana’s driveway.
#51 UHR Front yard camera would provide a view of any vehicle traveling on UHR, either direction. Depending upon direction camera faces.

To see this google: 51 Union Hill Road Piketon Ohio
Look at the Zillow entry. 32 photos.
Look at # 7 specifically, pink blossoms on tree.
That is a view of UHR, looking toward Dana’s in far distance on right.

Or, if #51 UHR camera was in front yard facing other way, toward North, (direction of rt 32) cam would have captured a vehicle rounding the curve on UHR.

A high quality game camera anywhere in front yard of #51 UHR would have captured a brief image of vehicles traveling in either direction on UHR. I don’t know how identifiable the vehicles could be in darkness.

I’ve tried to explain it as best I can having driven up and down UHR 4 times over the last 3 years during each season to get a feeling of the locations and visibility.

As you drive on UHR is is mostly a “closed in” feeling, little room to navigate. Example, when driving on UHR in front of #51, one can not immediately imagine that DRs property, driveway entry, is fairly close by, and may be visible from the #51 trailer front yard, up on the small hill.
Maybe others familiar with the area can correct if off base
with my descriptions.

Continued
Part 2
Or another theory
The 51 UHR property may have had a high quality game cam at the very FRONT of their property, scanning their own front yard and driveway, facing south (in direction of DR, facing away from rt 32)

The trailer on #51 sits high up on a small hill, a camera in front would have an excellent view of UHR for almost the full distance (south) on UHR to very near DR driveway.
The road dips slightly and then rises at Dana’s driveway.
#51 UHR Front yard camera would provide a view of any vehicle traveling on UHR, either direction. Depending upon direction camera faces.

To see this google: 51 Union Hill Road Piketon Ohio
Look at the Zillow entry. 32 photos.
Look at # 7 specifically, pink blossoms on tree.
That is a view of UHR, looking toward Dana’s in far distance on right.

Or, if #51 UHR camera was in front yard facing other way, toward North, (direction of rt 32) cam would have captured a vehicle rounding the curve on UHR.

A high quality game camera anywhere in front yard of #51 UHR would have captured a brief image of vehicles traveling in either direction on UHR. I don’t know how identifiable the vehicles could be in darkness.

I’ve tried to explain it as best I can having driven up and down UHR 4 times over the last 3 years during each season to get a feeling of the locations and visibility.

As you drive on UHR is is mostly a “closed in” feeling, little room to navigate. Example, when driving on UHR in front of #51, one can not immediately imagine that DRs property, driveway entry, is fairly close by, and may be visible from the #51 trailer front yard, up on the small hill.
Maybe others familiar with the area can correct if off base
with my descriptions.

51 Union Hill--- Game Camera--- listed in Angela's Supplemental Discovery

51 Union Hill Rd. Looking down UHR with Dana's place down the road on right according to @Ann99's post......Thankx

https://photos.zillowstatic.com/p_f/ISctzxvfls36ar.jpg

And Backyard view......

https://photos.zillowstatic.com/p_f/IS1l8p4r80a938j.jpg

Last edited:
51 Union Hill--- Game Camera--- listed in Angela's Supplemental Discovery

51 Union Hill Rd. Looking down UHR with Dana's place down the road on right according to @Ann99's post......Thankx

https://photos.zillowstatic.com/p_f/ISctzxvfls36ar.jpg

And Backyard view......

https://photos.zillowstatic.com/p_f/IS1l8p4r80a938j.jpg
The house is more visible from the road than I initially thought. Even if it was just a home security camera on the front of the house, could have gotten some good evidence

The house is more visible from the road than I initially thought. Even if it was just a home security camera on the front of the house, could have gotten some good evidence

Yes it's a good sign that it's listed as evidence. Also 2 more outdoor cameras listed but no address:

Trail_Cam_Pictures_Root
Wagner GameCams_Riley

Also noted...... possible other images captured?

OCIC Enhanced DVR Footage
Other DVR Footage

Last edited:
Yes it's a good sign that it's listed as evidence. Also 2 more outdoor cameras listed but no address:

Trail_Cam_Pictures_Root

Wagner GameCams_Riley

Also noted...... possible other images captured?

OCIC Enhanced DVR Footage

Other DVR Footage

dana372015@icloud_Photos
Could it be possible the trail cam pics are from KR? Since he lived in a camper, I doubt he had internet access but he quite possibly had some trail cams set up JMO

Could it be possible the trail cam pics are from KR? Since he lived in a camper, I doubt he had internet access but he quite possibly had some trail cams set up JMO

Yes, It appears likely that Kenny had some trail cams set up around his camper.
Here's some information from a couple articles.......

Manley’s youngest daughter, Bobby Jo Manley, told The Enquirer that Kenneth Rhoden also had a video security system at his trailer at 799 Left Fork Road. She said she knew they were there because she had cleaned his trailer on occasion.

Kenneth Rhoden, who was shot once in the head as he lay in bed, was paranoid about security and had bought a pit bull terrier and installed CCTV cameras around his home. But the killer carefully dismantled several cameras that would have been capable of recording images of all visitors and helped detectives.

Family: Rhoden property had video cameras

Security cameras set up inside home of Ohio massacre victim could have helped identify killers | Daily Mail Online

About Kenneth Rhoden property.
There was (and maybe still is) an old, very old looking row boat at the entryway to KR drive. It is in the ‘ditch’ area in overgrown weeds and brush and barely able to be seen.
At one time it was visible on Google Earth.
Maybe it marked KR’s property/trailer, as there was no identifiable number to his space on Left Fork.
Or maybe there was a camera inside it.

There was (and maybe still is) an old, very old looking row boat at the entryway to KR drive. It is in the ‘ditch’ area in overgrown weeds and brush and barely able to be seen.
Maybe it marked KR’s property/trailer, as there was no identifiable number to his space on Left Fork.
I doubt the W’s were out there as much so maybe KR had a trail cam separate from the rest of his security system.

Boat......
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/TwqBxMf-6Lc/maxresdefault.jpg

Walking down driveway past boat.....

https://hips.htvapps.com/htv-prod-m...1.00000000000000000xh;center,top&resize=900:*

Last edited:

Possible the unknown item in this screengrab?

Attachments

• Terrain4.jpg
    Terrain4.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 52
We still don’t know just how dam*ing the evidence is against the W’s. Some people on here think that LE doesn’t have much on them, while others believe it’s a slam-dunk.

The question is will there be enough evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt. The victims had many enemies. The town has crooked cops. How do we know the W’s aren’t being framed by planting evidence on their property (either by LE or someone else)

Thanks @Cool Cats! I thought I'd seen one.

Your Welcome. Thanks for the ariel photo of the wooded area where Kenny's camper is and photos of the lanes/roads around UHR which are very interesting with all the woods for hiding and for placing trail cams. I've been studying the landscape and appreciate photos.

I noticed a cell tower somewhere behind Dana's place---from the backyard of 51 Union Hill Rd. (top left corner)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member