OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#46

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep that’s the boat. Wish WLW hadn’t plastered their logo over part.
Doesn’t look like a camera possibility. Less possible than a camera in a bird house or an Owl since it is pretty low for a camera view.
Maybe the boat hull had one of those sensors that alerted when a car was driving past into the driveway.

Yep that’s the boat. Wish WLW hadn’t plastered their logo over part.
Doesn’t look like a camera possibility. Less possible than a camera in a bird house or an Owl since it is pretty low for a camera view.
Maybe the boat hull had one of those sensors that alerted when a car was driving past into the driveway.

I thought of the sensor to alert to vehicles. If you're meaning what I think you are, it's the kind we have, you have to have a good wifi connect. They only alert to vehicles, and can be blended into the scenery pretty easily.

These two grabs show, somewhat, what kind of terrain is around the UHR Victims' properties and small lanes too .

Thanks for this. It is very helpful. Could you possibly do one more that would show just a little more, going in the other direction, toward rt 32, from the #51 yellow pin? It would be to the left as we view the pin.
Thank you if you can do it! It would show the continuing part of UHR up near the big curve near where it meets 32 and maybe the cell tower is there too. Thanks again.

Here are three shots. It sorta looks like a shadow of a pole, on the corner of side road and UHR. My eyes may be tricking me though. (Hope this is the right direction, if not let me know.)

Attachments

• TerrainTwr7.jpg
    TerrainTwr7.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 50
  • TerrainTwr6.jpg
    TerrainTwr6.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 43
  • TerrainTwr5.jpg
    TerrainTwr5.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 42
Here are three shots. It sorta looks like a shadow of a pole, on the corner of side road and UHR. My eyes may be tricking me though. (Hope this is the right direction, if not let me know.)
Thanks. This is good. The cell tower is located on the little lane identified as T128B (also called John Ward Road on some maps) where you have the blue pin.
Cell Tower is at the far end of the lane (away from UHR) in the more bare area of the power line cut out. It is one of the very very tall ones. I don’t actually see it on the maps, but I know it is there. Thanks again.

Yes it's a good sign that it's listed as evidence. Also 2 more outdoor cameras listed but no address:

Trail_Cam_Pictures_Root
Wagner GameCams_Riley

Also noted...... possible other images captured?

OCIC Enhanced DVR Footage
Other DVR Footage
CoolCats do you know what OCIC stands for? The only one I've come across that sounds like a LE affiliation is Organized Crime Investigations Commission ( OCIC).

Thanks. This is good. The cell tower is located on the little lane identified as T128B (also called John Ward Road on some maps) where you have the blue pin.
Cell Tower is at the far end of the lane (away from UHR) in the more bare area of the power line cut out. It is one of the very very tall ones. I don’t actually see it on the maps, but I know it is there. Thanks again.

Take a look at this one. I'd first thought this was one of those big electrical towers (from above it looks very much like the one I frequently drive past)

Attachments

• tower.jpg
    tower.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 38
CoolCats do you know what OCIC stands for? The only one I've come across that sounds like a LE affiliation is Organized Crime Investigations Commission ( OCIC).

Your right:

Organized Crime Investigations Commission

Audio/Visual Technical Expertise

OCIC supports local law enforcement by providing advanced audio/visual restoration and enhancement. Using sophisticated software and training, the OCIC’s A/V experts provide: forensic audio and video analysis, tape authenticity, forensic animation (producing 3D reconstructions of a crime scene and 3D still prints), reconstruction of damaged tapes, digital prints, analog and digital audio and video duplication, and format changes. OCIC may also lend assistance with criminal intelligence analysis and clerical support.

Established in 1986, the Organized Crime Investigations Commission assists local law enforcement agencies in combating organized crime and corrupt activities. The Commission is composed of members of the law enforcement community, and is chaired by the Ohio Attorney General. They review complaints of organized crime and corrupt activities and monitor current investigations.
https://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov...ons/Organized-Crime-Investigations-Commission

Take a look at this one. I'd first thought this was one of those big electrical towers (from above it looks very much like the one I frequently drive past)
You're amazing with your maps rsd, thank you. In this picture it almost looks like a piece of cake getting up behind Dana's home off of 51 Union's property. Is that a path going up the hill to Dana's backyard, coming up on the left side of her house? Looks like a well used off road trail to me.

Just an FYI, 233 UHR is owned by a very elderly couple mentioned in this article. ;)

Pike County road reopens, but normalcy slow to return

That's the address that the cell tower company gives, for that tower. I bet they just got an easement, off of the owner's property. Had I known, I'd have left off the house number, since it's not been released in anything. I reported my post to see if the number can be redacted.

You're amazing with your maps rsd, thank you. In this picture it almost looks like a piece of cake getting up behind Dana's home off of 51 Union's property. Is that a path going up the hill to Dana's backyard, coming up on the left side of her house? Looks like a well used off road trail to me.

I'm not sure. It could be part of where the utility company clears for the lines. If so, it's probably not as smooth as it looks. I may be looking at something different than you are, though.

I do believe that someone could skirt the treeline along the front of the properties, and either go in through the front, or, climb the fence, (I think I see fencing around part of DR's property), and go in through the back. JM was able to walk into the home when he arrived, or, rather, I got the impression that he didn't need a key, that the door was unlocked.

Edit: The image is of winter or early spring. I hope it is clear enough to see the fencing.

Attachments

• MapDRWinter.jpg
    MapDRWinter.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
FWIW - We live in the country and at the beginning off our lane, where you would turn off from the main road, one of our buildings is there and we have a driveway sensor thingy that runs off batteries that is attached to that building and the base to it is in the house that is plugged into an electrical outlet and whenever a vehicle or even a deer for example, crosses or goes by in front of that sensor, the base unit in the house beeps and it is a loud beep that easily awakens us at night. We have found, however, if a vehicle is traveling at a faster rate of speed when it goes by, the sensor doesn't always catch it coming in. The part that is attached to the building is not easily seen as it is only about the size of a cigarette package. It was very reasonably priced and is well worth the money and the battery lasts quite a long time...
Chamberlain Home Perimeter Motion Wireless Sensor and Alert System-CWA2000 - The Home Depot

I've spent some time reading through the info on these threads. You have all done an amazing job not only compiling info, but, maintaining an up to date account of all current info.

There is something that I didn't see mentioned when referencing how someone could have controlled the dogs.
Dog repellent.
It doesn't fit into the ... "They worked for months to condition the dogs while planning this slaughter" theory.
But, it does fit a theory that would have made dealing with the dogs time manageable.

I've spent some time reading through the info on these threads. You have all done an amazing job not only compiling info, but, maintaining an up to date account of all current info.

There is something that I didn't see mentioned when referencing how someone could have controlled the dogs.
Dog repellent.
It doesn't fit into the ... "They worked for months to condition the dogs while planning this slaughter" theory.
But, it does fit a theory that would have made dealing with the dogs time manageable.
Good idea
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/i/332439538747-0-1/s-l1000.jpg

My 2 Cents.......:cool:

According to the Wagner's pastor, the Wagner's wept over dogs. And of course they breed dogs.
So there is a strong affinity for dogs and you can see that in the way all the dogs were left alive and uninjured.

But I don't think the Wagner's had to hurry and get the dogs used to them because all the dogs had been familiar with at least Jake for years. According to LM Jake came to his house for all the Holidays and Jake lived with the Rhodens off and on as part of the family.

These dogs would not see him as a threat at all. However, yes they would bark at first but then calm down when they could see and smell who it is.

We know Kenny had one dog, Chris Sr. had 2 that BJM mentioned, and LM mentioned Dana having a dog or dogs. Jake lived with Dana so that takes care of her dogs, Dana lived right next to Chris Sr's home so that would take care of his dogs, and Kenneth lived a few miles down the road from the Flying W Farms so it would be convenient to stop by there and see Brownie.

But did Frankie have a dog? BJM didn't mention it. The dogs are a big clue and always have been. The dogs show that the killers had been around and inside the Rhoden properties.

This is circumstantial evidence, but they left a trail of a lot of circumstantial evidence. Circumstantial evidence builds up and is enough to be convicted on. Finding parts to make a silencer is circumstantial, but with forensic evidence it can become direct evidence.

Buying boots that are the same size and make of a footprint is circumstantial. But if you have the killer's actual boot in your possession, and it matches, that is direct evidence.

Wanting custody is circumstantial, but I believe the actual forged custody documents constitute direct evidence. Again, My 2 Cents.....:cool:

Last edited:
Good idea
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/i/332439538747-0-1/s-l1000.jpg

My 2 Cents.......

According to the Wagner's pastor, the Wagner's wept over dogs. And of course they breed dogs.
So there is a strong affinity for dogs and you can see that in the way all the dogs were left alive and uninjured.

But I don't think the Wagner's had to hurry and get the dogs used to them because all the dogs had been familiar with at least Jake for years. According to LM Jake came to his house for all the Holidays and Jake lived with the Rhodens off and on as part of the family.

These dogs would not see him as a threat at all. However, yes they would bark at first but then calm down when they could see and smell who it is.

We know Kenny had one dog, Chris Sr. had 2 that BJM mentioned, and LM mentioned Dana having a dog or dogs. Jake lived with Dana so that takes care of her dogs, Dana lived right next to Chris Sr's home so that would take care of his dogs, and Kenneth lived a few miles down the road from the Flying W Farms so it would be convenient to stop by there and see Brownie.

But did Frankie have a dog? BJM didn't mention it. The dogs are a big clue and always have been. The dogs show that the killers had been around and inside the Rhoden properties.

This is circumstantial evidence, but they left a trail of a lot of circumstantial evidence. Circumstantial evidence builds up and is enough to be convicted on. Finding parts to make a silencer is circumstantial, but with forensic evidence it can become direct evidence.

You're so informative. I'm so new to this thread that I am still learning all the abbreviations for the names.
I have two pups of my own. One is 9, one is 7. Non-agressive breeds.
Even with my own husband, when he wrestles with our boys, our dogs start barking, get up, stand near the kids.

What I am saying is that, in my own life, known or not, I don't think my dogs would let anyone near our children.

Regardless of dog repellent, sedatives, or even if the were rounded up to say a vehicle... Something more than a human prevented those dogs from protecting the children. Which imo, is at the very least something they would have done.
There had to have been some yelling, crying, pleading (imo). The dogs would have been on alert to protect those children that had been with then since they were pups.
Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part. That if something were to happen in my home, our dogs would be there for the kids.

As far as the evidence goes, I'm only to thread #41. I am still reading through it. I haven't even gotten to what the heck the reference to the bed bugs is about.

I did however see some of the posts regarding the roosters. As a newb (as my kids say), I just want to point out that maybe the rooster thing (when mentioned) is nothing more than a statement of character. I mean, imagine you've know your neighbor for years. Then you find out that not only does he engage in *advertiser censored* fighting. But, raises animals to sell to those who want to perpetuate this cruel and criminal activity. Your perception of that neighbor would change(imo).
That's all I will say about it because it seems some folks on this thread really don't like the roosters being brought into the conversation.

Again, thank you for your dedication to the victims and their families. It seems you have put in long hard hours making sure that true and factual information keeps the public informed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd