OH OH - Tyler Davis, 29, Columbus, 24 February 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM for focus

Between their arrival back at the Hilton and LE’s arrival after Brittany called them, was any one of them caught on security cameras at the hotel or otherwise?

Phone records and hotel room key usage would reveal some information, too, but there is no way to know who was making a phone call, sending a text, etc., or who was using a key at any moment.

I am finding it almost impossible to gauge the accuracy of BD’s account of those eight hours or so as nothing has been corroborated by LE or anyone else, other than that “Tyler was last seen in Columbus, Ohio on 2/24/2019. He was last seen wearing a green and blue flannel, white t-shirt, blue jeans, and Nike shoes” as posted on the OH AG’s website:
https://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov...io-Missing-Persons/Missing-Adults-1/Davis-(8)

As far as the friend is concerned, I don’t believe he has made any detailed statements as to what happened that night.

FWIW, the following is from an article that was published three days after Joey Labute was last seen alive:
“Police say detectives are working to try to locate LaBute, who was last seen at Union restaurant in the Short North neighborhood Friday night. Detectives are ‘collecting possible evidence and talking to people he knows or was with when he went missing over the weekend,’ police said Tuesday.”
Columbus detectives searching for missing 26-year-old man

Six days:
“On Friday, Columbus police said surveillance video from the bar did not yield clues. A spokesperson for the department said the video was poor quality and that, while detectives had reviewed hours and hours of video, they couldn't find him in the crowded bar.”
Parents facing almost a week since missing man last seen

And coverage continued pretty consistent the entire three weeks he remained missing:
Found Deceased - OH - Joey LaBute, 26, Columbus, 4 March 2016 #2

I’m sorry for the rambling. Just an observation.
Yeah it’s hard to know if anything at all is true because we have nothing to back up what she’s saying. I’ve said all along that I lean towards this being a drunken accident and honestly her story seems very plausible to me. I know I’ve been in some pretty bad drunken situations when I was younger (thank goodness no one ended up missing) and this rings true to me for the most part. However it could all be a big lie—no way for us to know! LE should know a lot though, and I hope they’ve got a good theory and evidence—especially camera footage.

Ok guys, im new to websleuths, something about this case gets me though, im very interested in missing persons and active investigations. Id be very much interested to see what you guys think ! Also very keen to see what others are saying, but theres 47 pages so far, so will take a while for me to catch up !

After listening to part 1 of the Truce Crime Garage episode 2 key times have got my spidey senses tingling when listening to her account, keep in mind how detailed her account has been the entire time, its almost like shes learned this story until 2 times the captain asked her questions which could have taken her "off script"

Video timestamps included

45:20 the captain asks about her battery and the fact her phone had been nearly dead for seemingly most of the night and she had only 10 mins of extra charge since Tyler went missing and how its surprising its still working at this point - firstly great *advertiser censored* question Captain. Now, listen carefully to her response. I fully believe this is the first time shes been asked or even thought about this specific moment of the case. Her response is extremely vague "yeah it was almost dead" THEN notice what she does, she deflects any chance of being followed up on this by going on another long talk repeating things shes already mentioned. Its what someone might do if they wanted the other person to forget this question. At this point i thought ok maybe this could be down to nerves, but i will listen out if this happens again, sure enough...

54:30 The captain is essentially asking whether the hotel cctv would verify her movements that night, firstly she says she wasnt where the cctv was in the lobby, then the captain clarifys this and hes pretty much asking her if the lobby would still verify the times she said she went back to her room. Then the captain made a slight mistake by offering a small follow up question regarding being on the 4th floor, she sure jumps in to answer this and lets forget about the lobby camera questions. So i would LOVE to know if this footage was ever looked at regarding her timeline.
Im not saying shes guilty of being involved but those 2 parts of the interview do make me a little suspicious.

From her own evidence the only way i can make things fit are 1. He ran away (she has access to joint accounts and has made no inference to accounts being used) 2. He had an accident (yet no body or evidence of accident) 3. He met foul play from a 3rd party (very unlucky to be in wrong place at SUCH a quiet time of night) or 4 aliens ? Or 5...

This is a way I believe she could be involved being consistent with the evidence that she cant fake -

The path for her being involved would be something pre planned between her and the friend, involving drugging drinks of Tyler to get him into this sleepy state, im sure the uber driver has verified that - the friend falling asleep in the uber car would be a nice added touch "oh we were all SO drunk". From there friend takes tyler to his car, friend gives Brittany his own phone so the tracking would see him at the hotel or nearby. While friend is away killing Tyler, she places her own phone next to the side of the hotel where she said she had been waiting - btw why was she waiting at the side of the hotel anyway in the dark? Surely youd wait in lobby or directly outside lobby? BUT if the friend had previously scouted the hotel and seen theres no cameras at the side it makes sense. So she then walks around with her friends phone "looking" for Tyler. Hey presto all GPS evidence is covered.. At some point the friend makes 2 dummy calls to the wife, The friend then returns after "looking" for Tyler picks up his phone from Brittany then leaves for good and at this point had all the time in the world to dispose of a body. Brittany then calls friends etc to be the distraught wife.
After i wrote this i then pondered to myself, ok if that actually happened, why the hell would i go on a podcast? Best answer i have for that is 1. to keep up pretence of being devoted wife 2. Im a murdering pyscho anyway and 3. A plan as exquisite as this if pulled off might be hard for a psycho to not want to revel in it somewhat and show off how clever theyve been and continue to be. Could also explain why she would try to keep the friend out of any media exposure, she feels she can control the narrative but doesnt have confidence in her friend to match her genius and potentially say something dumb and blow it.

**** the above is so dark i hope im wrong and is 100% hypothesis, but are there potential holes in the above ? Also really wondering why would a friend leave while someone is still missing and leaving a woman alone in the middle of the night it makes no sense.

Sorry for length !
Those were the same 2 times that I went hmmmmmmm.

Ok guys, im new to websleuths, something about this case gets me though, im very interested in missing persons and active investigations. Id be very much interested to see what you guys think ! Also very keen to see what others are saying, but theres 47 pages so far, so will take a while for me to catch up !

After listening to part 1 of the Truce Crime Garage episode 2 key times have got my spidey senses tingling when listening to her account, keep in mind how detailed her account has been the entire time, its almost like shes learned this story until 2 times the captain asked her questions which could have taken her "off script"

45:20 the captain asks about her battery and the fact her phone had been nearly dead for seemingly most of the night and she had only 10 mins of extra charge since Tyler went missing and how its surprising its still working at this point - firstly great *advertiser censored* question Captain. Now, listen carefully to her response. I fully believe this is the first time shes been asked or even thought about this specific moment of the case. Her response is extremely vague "yeah it was almost dead" THEN notice what she does, she deflects any chance of being followed up on this by going on another long talk repeating things shes already mentioned. Its what someone might do if they wanted the other person to forget this question. At this point i thought ok maybe this could be down to nerves, but i will listen out if this happens again, sure enough...

54:30 The captain is essentially asking whether the hotel cctv would verify her movements that night, firstly she says she wasnt where the cctv was in the lobby, then the captain clarifys this and hes pretty much asking her if the lobby would still verify the times she said she went back to her room. Then the captain made a slight mistake by offering a small follow up question regarding being on the 4th floor, she sure jumps in to answer this and lets forget about the lobby camera questions. So i would LOVE to know if this footage was ever looked at regarding her timeline.
Im not saying shes guilty of being involved but those 2 parts of the interview do make me a little suspicious.

From her own evidence the only way i can make things fit are 1. He ran away (she has access to joint accounts and has made no inference to accounts being used) 2. He had an accident (yet no body or evidence of accident) 3. He met foul play from a 3rd party (very unlucky to be in wrong place at SUCH a quiet time of night) or 4 aliens ? Or 5...

This is a way I believe she could be involved being consistent with the evidence that she cant fake -

The path for her being involved would be something pre planned between her and the friend, involving drugging drinks of Tyler to get him into this sleepy state, im sure the uber driver has verified that - the friend falling asleep in the uber car would be a nice added touch "oh we were all SO drunk". From there friend takes tyler to his car, friend gives Brittany his own phone so the tracking would see him at the hotel or nearby. While friend is away killing Tyler, she places her own phone next to the side of the hotel where she said she had been waiting - btw why was she waiting at the side of the hotel anyway in the dark? Surely youd wait in lobby or directly outside lobby? BUT if the friend had previously scouted the hotel and seen theres no cameras at the side it makes sense. So she then walks around with her friends phone "looking" for Tyler. Hey presto all GPS evidence is covered.. At some point the friend makes 2 dummy calls to the wife, The friend then returns after "looking" for Tyler picks up his phone from Brittany then leaves for good and at this point had all the time in the world to dispose of a body. Brittany then calls friends etc to be the distraught wife.
After i wrote this i then pondered to myself, ok if that actually happened, why the hell would i go on a podcast? Best answer i have for that is 1. to keep up pretence of being devoted wife 2. Im a murdering pyscho anyway and 3. A plan as exquisite as this if pulled off might be hard for a psycho to not want to revel in it somewhat and show off how clever theyve been and continue to be. Could also explain why she would try to keep the friend out of any media exposure, she feels she can control the narrative but doesnt have confidence in her friend to match her genius and potentially say something dumb and blow it.

**** the above is so dark i hope im wrong and is 100% hypothesis, but are there potential holes in the above ? Also really wondering why would a friend leave while someone is still missing and leaving a woman alone in the middle of the night it makes no sense.

Sorry for length !

Yeah, what sleepingdawg78 said. Great first post and welcome to WS!

Sorry for length !
Great post and great catching her deflecting! I hadn’t caught it.

Ok...
to follow up my last post I believe theres many key moments over the course of the interview and previous evidence which dont make sense to me. Maybe they will to others, hence the reason im posting.

1. BDs own version of events claimed she was clearly in the frame of mind where she needs help searching, and was panicking, yet this best friend left ?

What, really ? you're just going to peace out right now and she will have to call another friend to come help her to use HIS car to search for Tyler, because "the best friend" has driven off home in his own car ?

This is the same friend who had a keycard to the hotel room, so at worst he could have taken a nap there and still been around to help if required at a moments notice. Also, he and Tyler were supposedly drunk to the point they fell asleep in the Uber just an hour before, so whys he driving home ? Surely the plan all along was for him to have the keycard as they knew theyd be drinking and he could crash at the hotel after the Uber.

Not to mention its claimed "the friend" saw Tyler while searching and then left him again.
Yet, she stands by "the friend" after ALL of this and calls him a good guy, id be FURIOUS, maybe just me ? but I think it would be natural for anyone to be really angry at "the friend" - this was the friend close enough to design their wedding ring too ?

I also have no doubts the Uber driver will verify their story up to the point he dropped them off, both male passengers asleep, she wakes "the friend" up and then they help Tyler out of the car.

2. A camera showed what was at one time believed to be Tyler heading to the hotel. Later on it was discovered it was actually "the friend" who was on this footage.

Pretty simple here, who originally ID`d the footage, did BD or "the friend" ever ID the footage to be that of Tyler ?
I hope they had never mistakenly ID`d "the friend" as Tyler previously.....I guess thats something only LE would know for sure at this point.
But the fact Tylers friends were saying it had been ID`d as Tyler previously suggests its possible someone did ID the person in the footage as Tyler, and who would LE likely ask first to ID this footage ?

3. Lack of camera evidence. Lack of 3rd party sightings

So, other than the camera picking up "the friend" at one point, Tyler himself has essentially vanished into thin air, theres a lot of cameras in the area, it was unfortunate he may have gone into the direction of where the fewest (or maybe even no cameras) were. Just another possible unfortunate event ? They also have no one come forward from the missing flyers to say they saw someone walking around drunkenly that night ? again, unfortunate.

4. Google location services pinged at Ross Park / Abbot labs.
Ive seen people post that the phone pinged here, but I havent noticed (maybe it has been mentioned) that the I-270 travels southbound very close to this building, probably close enough for a phone from a car to ping at Abbot labs.
Is this a possible reason it pinged at this location rather than it pinging from the other side ?
If it was on the other side, there seems to be a large, and i would imagine abandoned car park at that time of day right there.

5. Why did she tell us the story about how she was worried about possibly having her drinks spiked ?

If Tylers body ever turns up with traces of a drug in it though....
She also mentioned an altercation between Tyler and bouncers, would love to know their statements on what Tylers condition was, drunk or more ?

6. In part 2 of the TCG @ 35:20...

she gets very flustered about a question regarding whether her friend could be involved.
"i dont think he had any part in.....I think it was really the wrong time..... wrong situation.....at that time like when we were doing it.. like when all this was happening...." then some garbled speech.

When "we were doing it ?" doing what ? Maybe she mis-spoke, but why so nervous at this point and not to the other questions ? she`d been pretty calm otherwise throughout.

Thoughts welcome !

Last edited:
If the hypothetical is true... That’s the one thing that I cannot reconcile if no one indeed said anything to the hotel staff and then left looking for him knowing it’s possible he could come back to the hotel and be confused or injured or at the very least wonder where BD is, then that seems just a little TOO odd for me. At minimum tell the front desk staff.....

I can’t even think of one reason why you wouldn’t say anything.

great point ! as for one reason - if you know hes not coming back it all makes perfect sense, and a very easy oversight.

Last edited:
Nothing about this case adds up. I know sometimes we here on Websleuths tend to overthink or over analyze situations or evidence (or lack of), but I really don’t feel like this is one of those times.

What really gets me is LE’s complete lack of presence on this case. They literally reported him as “presumed missing” to the media with just a description of from where and what he was wearing. The AG flyer had more info than LE let out.

Other disappearances, like Amber Evans which was just a few days after Tyler, had plenty of media attention despite having markers of a suicide. They commented on and did very public water searches complete with interviews of police. Columbus PD has many tweets and stories on FB about others missing as well, and plenty of puff pieces about community efforts, but no tweets about Tyler and from what another poster said, only one initial mention on their FB page.

No pleas for public help...
No interviews...
No flyers or canvassing of the area...
Not even a crum...

Even when asked for an interview by DATELINE of all sources you turn it down?? We’re talking about Dateline here, the holy grail of true crime media. Why? Everyone knows that the first 72 hours in a missing persons case is critical to retrieval of evidence and witnesses as well as recovery of remains.

And why turn down free professional search teams??? LE appears so heartless and ambivalent to this case to those of us who track it. Obviously they can run their investigation however they want, but it seems like they would be working against themselves by not finding potential witnesses with fresh minds or using help offered by highly effective professionals.

It just makes me wonder what they know that we don’t that would make that kind of information withholding a benefit to them.

And all the stuff with BD and the friend... just absolutely odd behavior, even if they were on drugs. Then the TCG podcast with the deflecting of important answers like why her cell phone didn’t die, and if the hotel cameras would have confirmed her story etc. Just plain weird, even if you do believe she sounds sincere or whatever, how could you explain that? It’s obvious she didn’t want to answer those questions because she didn’t answer them directly at all.

And why delete questions about those things and more on your FB forum and block the people who ask them, then just make the whole thing private? I can’t see any reason that LE would have told her she’s not allowed to tell anyone that cameras confirm her or the friends whereabouts. That would have no benefit to LE.

And for real I know there’s a million Apple engineers out there scratching their heads on how if her phone was so close to dead that she absolutely had to charge it and she only charged it a few minutes that it stayed charged for several more hours of calls and texts and pulling up social media. That phone would be the equivalent of the golden goose. Unless it’s battery wasn’t low at all...

It is indeed crazy! I've been to Easton quite a few times. If you're not from around there, I can see someone getting lost, especially if they're drunk. Comparing this case to a few I follow, police don't seem to be doing anything. I remember following the Dakota James case from Pittsburgh, and they put out an image/video of him from the last time a camera caught him. If Pittsburgh can have a bunch of cameras, I don't see why Easton doesn't have any that caught him on camera.

Ok...
to follow up my last post I believe theres many key moments over the course of the interview and previous evidence which dont make sense to me. Maybe they will to others, hence the reason im posting.

1. BDs own version of events claimed she was clearly in the frame of mind where she needs help searching, and was panicking, yet this best friend left ?

What, really ? you're just going to peace out right now and she will have to call another friend to come help her to use HIS car to search for Tyler, because "the best friend" has driven off home in his own car ?

This is the same friend who had a keycard to the hotel room, so at worst he could have taken a nap there and still been around to help if required at a moments notice. Also, he and Tyler were supposedly drunk to the point they fell asleep in the Uber just an hour before, so whys he driving home ? Surely the plan all along was for him to have the keycard as they knew theyd be drinking and he could crash at the hotel after the Uber.

Not to mention its claimed "the friend" saw Tyler while searching and then left him again.
Yet, she stands by "the friend" after ALL of this and calls him a good guy, id be FURIOUS, maybe just me ? but I think it would be natural for anyone to be really angry at "the friend" - this was the friend close enough to design their wedding ring too ?

I also have no doubts the Uber driver will verify their story up to the point he dropped them off, both male passengers asleep, she wakes "the friend" up and then they help Tyler out of the car.

2. A camera showed what was at one time believed to be Tyler heading to the hotel. Later on it was discovered it was actually "the friend" who was on this footage.

Pretty simple here, who originally ID`d the footage, did BD or "the friend" ever ID the footage to be that of Tyler ?
I hope they had never mistakenly ID`d "the friend" as Tyler previously.....I guess thats something only LE would know for sure at this point.
But the fact Tylers friends were saying it had been ID`d as Tyler previously suggests its possible someone did ID the person in the footage as Tyler, and who would LE likely ask first to ID this footage ?

3. Lack of camera evidence. Lack of 3rd party sightings

So, other than the camera picking up "the friend" at one point, Tyler himself has essentially vanished into thin air, theres a lot of cameras in the area, it was unfortunate he may have gone into the direction of where the fewest (or maybe even no cameras) were. Just another possible unfortunate event ? They also have no one come forward from the missing flyers to say they saw someone walking around drunkenly that night ? again, unfortunate.

4. Google location services pinged at Ross Park / Abbot labs.
Ive seen people post that the phone pinged here, but I havent noticed (maybe it has been mentioned) that the I-270 travels southbound very close to this building, probably close enough for a phone from a car to ping at Abbot labs.
Is this a possible reason it pinged at this location rather than it pinging from the other side ?
If it was on the other side, there seems to be a large, and i would imagine abandoned car park at that time of day right there.

5. Why did she tell us the story about how she was worried about possibly having her drinks spiked ?

If Tylers body ever turns up with traces of a drug in it though....
She also mentioned an altercation between Tyler and bouncers, would love to know their statements on what Tylers condition was, drunk or more ?

6. In part 2 of the TCG @ 35:20...

she gets very flustered about a question regarding whether her friend could be involved.
"i dont think he had any part in.....I think it was really the wrong time..... wrong situation.....at that time like when we were doing it.. like when all this was happening...." then some garbled speech.

When "we were doing it ?" doing what ? Maybe she mis-spoke, but why so nervous at this point and not to the other questions ? she`d been pretty calm otherwise throughout.

Thoughts welcome !
Great post!! And I agree It really sticks out that she went out of her way to mention being worried about her drink bring spiked, And didn’t she say that Tyler took a swig of it? I could be wrong but I thought she said that. Could she have orchestrated This whole thing? If she was so drunk how in the heck does she remember every detail of this night anyway?

great point ! as for one reason - if you know hes not coming back it all makes perfect sense, and a very easy oversight.

Sleepingdawg- Did you hear her on part 1 of the TCG interview around :39, when she talked about trying to contact him (when he was out walking) via Facebook video chat? I thought she said “he looked” then quickly changed what she was going to say.

Sleepingdawg- Did you hear her on part 1 of the TCG interview around :39, when she talked about trying to contact him (when he was out walking) via Facebook video chat? I thought she said “he looked” then quickly changed what she was going to say.

thanks ! yeah. i didnt really notice this, sounds like she was about to describe what she could see on the facebook video chat ? She was talking about video chatting to maybe see where he was at, and shes describing how she hoped to see stores or locations at the Easton Town Center***, then she says "it kinda looks..." then changes what she was going to say like you said.
She didnt mention facebook chatting Tyler IIRC ? im sure i would remember as that would be a pretty big deal. It makes the fact that it seems like she was about to describe what she could see via video chat interesting.

*** why would she expect to see him near stores in Easton Town Center ? he walked off in the opposite direction and all their search efforts at that time had focused on that opposite direction, to the point she was waiting at the side of the hotel and not at the front or the lobby.

This story stinks imo. Maybe theres a good explanation, but the inconsistencies are mounting up.

thanks ! yeah. i didnt really notice this, sounds like she was about to describe what she could see on the facebook video chat ? She was talking about video chatting to maybe see where he was at, and shes describing how she hoped to see stores or locations at the Easton Town Center***, then she says "it kinda looks..." then changes what she was going to say like you said.
She didnt mention facebook chatting Tyler IIRC ? im sure i would remember as that would be a pretty big deal. It makes the fact that it seems like she was about to describe what she could see via video chat interesting.

*** why would she expect to see him near stores in Easton Town Center ? he walked off in the opposite direction and all their search efforts at that time had focused on that opposite direction, to the point she was waiting at the side of the hotel and not at the front or the lobby.

This story stinks imo. Maybe theres a good explanation, but the inconsistencies are mounting up.

There is something I just can't over.
Well two things.

First and formost... Her husband (as described by her and noted by the Captain) was disoriented when he got out of the Uber. So much that I believe it was described as "what, we're staying here?"
Why would she think that leaving her phone number in the room next to the landline phone was more of a solution to (which leads to my second point) getting Tyler to contact her than having the front desk call as soon as he would come in the lobby?
By her own account he was confused, disoriented, and EXTREMELY EXHAUSTED.
That means he would have had to make it to the right hotel, up to the right floor, and into the right room to then use a phone he would be unfamiliar with.
So which is it? He was confused, disoriented, and exhausted... Or he was in his right mind enough to make it back to their room?

I will then lead into a 3rd inconsistency that is extremely confusing.
She says Tyler called at 4 10 am to say he could see the hotel and would be there in a few minutes. At approximately 4 15 am, the friend is caught on camera. She states that both of them walked to find Tyler, then split up and that's why only the friend was on the camera and not her.
So, he is on his way back, and within minutes, she is walking away from where Tyler says he is heading to find him. If she knew he was heading her way, why would she leave the location to which he was heading? Especially if she doesn't know which direction he would be coming from.
Like Judge Judy says... "If it doesn't make sense..."

Last edited:
At approximately 4 15 am, the friend is caught on camera. She states that both of them walked to find Tyler, then split up and that's why only the friend was on the camera and not her.

was the friend seen walking both to and from the direction he was caught on the camera ? (i honestly dont know the answer, all that is reported is he was caught on camera)
If not, has he explained the route he took when searching ?

Like Judge Judy say... "If it doesn't make sense..."
Too much doesnt make sense

was the friend seen walking both to and from the direction he was caught on the camera ? (i honestly dont know the answer, all that is reported is he was caught on camera)
If not, has he explained the route he took when searching ?

Too much doesnt make sense

I'm not too sure. She gives her explanation in the middle of part 2. As with everything else, nothing about it makes sense.

Nothing about this case adds up. I know sometimes we here on Websleuths tend to overthink or over analyze situations or evidence (or lack of), but I really don’t feel like this is one of those times.

What really gets me is LE’s complete lack of presence on this case. They literally reported him as “presumed missing” to the media with just a description of from where and what he was wearing. The AG flyer had more info than LE let out.

Other disappearances, like Amber Evans which was just a few days after Tyler, had plenty of media attention despite having markers of a suicide. They commented on and did very public water searches complete with interviews of police. Columbus PD has many tweets and stories on FB about others missing as well, and plenty of puff pieces about community efforts, but no tweets about Tyler and from what another poster said, only one initial mention on their FB page.

No pleas for public help...
No interviews...
No flyers or canvassing of the area...
Not even a crum...

Even when asked for an interview by DATELINE of all sources you turn it down?? We’re talking about Dateline here, the holy grail of true crime media. Why? Everyone knows that the first 72 hours in a missing persons case is critical to retrieval of evidence and witnesses as well as recovery of remains.

And why turn down free professional search teams??? LE appears so heartless and ambivalent to this case to those of us who track it. Obviously they can run their investigation however they want, but it seems like they would be working against themselves by not finding potential witnesses with fresh minds or using help offered by highly effective professionals.

It just makes me wonder what they know that we don’t that would make that kind of information withholding a benefit to them.

And all the stuff with BD and the friend... just absolutely odd behavior, even if they were on drugs. Then the TCG podcast with the deflecting of important answers like why her cell phone didn’t die, and if the hotel cameras would have confirmed her story etc. Just plain weird, even if you do believe she sounds sincere or whatever, how could you explain that? It’s obvious she didn’t want to answer those questions because she didn’t answer them directly at all.

And why delete questions about those things and more on your FB forum and block the people who ask them, then just make the whole thing private? I can’t see any reason that LE would have told her she’s not allowed to tell anyone that cameras confirm her or the friends whereabouts. That would have no benefit to LE.

And for real I know there’s a million Apple engineers out there scratching their heads on how if her phone was so close to dead that she absolutely had to charge it and she only charged it a few minutes that it stayed charged for several more hours of calls and texts and pulling up social media. That phone would be the equivalent of the golden goose. Unless it’s battery wasn’t low at all...
I'm currently searching the thread (working backwards. I'm to page 38). It's listed that a statement was made in regards to the professional search team. When I find it, I will try to figure out how to get that info to you.

I listened to both parts of the podcasts, but I fell asleep toward the end of part 2/ Part 1 was really weird, off, and odd to me.

The second one was still odd, but a little less so (I missed the end few minutes ). I cannot imagine being that perky talking about my missing husband.

Something is missing from this story.

Was the friend even really asleep in the front seat of the uber?

Why so little footage on security cams?

No way would I let my drunk husband who fell out of an uber and didn't know where we were ...just wander off in a strange town.

The friend knows the husband is missing and just says see ya and goes home?

How did BD and TD get to Columbus? Did they have a car there?

I have so many questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members