Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #89

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anna Carrera on Twitter
Set up underway for #Delphi press conference about #AbbyandLibby - you can see pictures of the girls on one side and a series of displays on the other. State police tell me the one covered in red is one of the things that will be released as new info in this case at noon @WTHRcom
D4w12ADX4AckGNp.jpg
D4w11_0W0AYzlrX.jpg
D4w11_zWAAAzEN8.jpg

10:12 AM - 22 Apr 2019

The poster about a good tip makes it clear they don't have a suspect or an arrest. Disappointing. Still hope it is something significant.

I’ve always seen this case referenced in other threads but never really got into it.... Well, now I am into it and cannot wait for the presser. I can’t imagine how all of you who have been following this since the beginning must feel.

Praying these families gets closure soon.

Wow! Definitely a new sketch, I think, and I'm going with PARABON!!

Unless the sketch is wrong, how would Parabon be better than the extremely detailed sketch we already have?

I mean Parabon allows for guesses about a person's looks based on genetic profile but none of the photo comparisons I saw were more than general matches. So we get eye color? Hair color?

And I don't see the sketch of the suspect that we've been seeing up until now.
I noticed that too and for the last hour or so I've been wondering if they have something from, like Parabon, that doesn't resemble the sketch. If I remember correctly, the sketch is a composite from more than one witness who saw someone in the general area like the parking lot or on the trail that doesn't go to the bridge. The witnesses may be describing two different but similar persons. Or this person may be another witness, but not the killer. It's pretty much a given that the photo and audio are likely from the killer. But the sketch is of someone that was in another area related to the bridge.

I work from home and can’t getting anything done this morning! I have a feeling it will be the same this afternoon as well. Praying today is the day....for at least some good information.

The press conference will be 2:30 am. Sydney Aust. time.
I’m with you for Libby & Abby.
Praying for the best news possible.

May I paraphrase or even quote something Becky, Libby’ s grandmother just posted in a FB group this morning? The last thing I want now is a TO.
I believe that if she is the Admin of the fb group and it is a public group you may post it.
I alerted your post so that a Mod can chime in with the correct info.

Unless the sketch is wrong, how would Parabon be better than the extremely detailed sketch we already have?

I mean Parabon allows for guesses about a person's looks based on genetic profile but none of the photo comparisons I saw were more than general matches. So we get eye color? Hair color?

age? maybe a combination of parabon rendering and sketch details?

Anna Carrera on Twitter
Set up underway for #Delphi press conference about #AbbyandLibby - you can see pictures of the girls on one side and a series of displays on the other. State police tell me the one covered in red is one of the things that will be released as new info in this case at noon @WTHRcom
D4w12ADX4AckGNp.jpg
D4w11_0W0AYzlrX.jpg
D4w11_zWAAAzEN8.jpg

10:12 AM - 22 Apr 2019

Interesting. No (old) sketch of BG that I can see. Instructions for "A Good Tip" to the left o the red covered item. Interpret that to mean they're still seeking tips. Could it be they're releasing a new/updated sketch? If so obtained from who/what?

I noticed that too and for the last hour or so I've been wondering if they have something from, like Parabon, that doesn't resemble the sketch. If I remember correctly, the sketch is a composite from more than one witness who saw someone in the general area like the parking lot or on the trail that doesn't go to the bridge. The witnesses may be describing two different but similar persons. Or this person may be another witness, but not the killer. It's pretty much a given that the photo and audio are likely from the killer. But the sketch is of someone that was in another area related to the bridge.

Didn’t one of the eyewitnesses disagree on the sketch that was released? I think it was a female witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong