Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #89

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless the sketch is wrong, how would Parabon be better than the extremely detailed sketch we already have?

I mean Parabon allows for guesses about a person's looks based on genetic profile but none of the photo comparisons I saw were more than general matches. So we get eye color? Hair color?

Did you ever see the Dateline episode where Andrea Canning's sketch was drawn? It looked SO much like her!

I think definite eye color. ethnic heritage, etc. would be great AND it would tell us they have DNA and are most likely doing familial searching. Can't they also tell general age?

Interesting. No (old) sketch of BG that I can see. Instructions for "A Good Tip" to the left o the red covered item. Interpret that to mean they're still seeking tips. Could it be they're releasing a new/updated sketch? If so obtained from who/what?

Was the item about the license plate # and so forth in the previous request for tips? I don't remember it.

I wonder if they’re hoping something or someone comes forward by covering that last board up with red before they reveal it- probably thinking too deeply here, but they could have picked any color to hide whatever is behind there, but they chose red. It’s commonly used for high alert, importance, attention getting. Maybe they’re thinking whatever they’re hiding behind the red has BG shaking in his boots...

Interesting. No (old) sketch of BG that I can see. Instructions for "A Good Tip" to the left o the red covered item. Interpret that to mean they're still seeking tips. Could it be they're releasing a new/updated sketch? If so obtained from who/what?

That room doesn't seem very big to accommodate everyone who will be there if they invited the entire public.

Has that pic of the bridge been up for previous PCs?

Did you ever see the Dateline episode where Andrea Canning's sketch was drawn? It looked SO much like her!

I think definite eye color. ethnic heritage, etc. would be great AND it would tell us they have DNA and are most likely doing familial searching. Can't they also tell general age?

No. But it's the second photo down at this link and the only resemblance I see is hair and eye color.

Example Blind Snapshot Predictions vs. Actual Photos - Parabon® Snapshot® DNA Analysis Service

I keep wondering if maybe they’ve determined that BG is no longer the suspect.
Do we know what time the press release is ?

No. But it's the second photo down at this link and the only resemblance I see is hair and eye color.

Example Blind Snapshot Predictions vs. Actual Photos - Parabon® Snapshot® DNA Analysis Service

That's a terrible picture of her. Look at the pic of her in the pink blouse at the bottom of this article. It looks a lot more like the sketch, and in the actual episode (that I can't find), the resemblance was striking as well.

'Dateline NBC's' Andrea Canning balances family, career

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member