Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #89

Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN's connection dropped about 3-5 minutes into the PC, so I'm going to have to see what is on the internet. I had to run to a TV and I couldn't remember what channel HLN was on locally. I did see the aftermath with the sketch. It appears some of what I suspected - video of the killer, more audio and a revised sketch - are what they released. BUT LE believes he is LOCAL! And the sketch appears to be entirely different than what we previously believed.

I don't believe it will be long before we have an arrest.

As someone said before, it could have been tweaked to fit a specific person? That whole PC was filled with very personal jabs towards this individual as if they knew he was there or at least close-by and watching... feels like they’re so close to getting him

Hey all,
Some of you have my cell. If one of you could please text me any new info I will be forever grateful and will give you one Get out of Jail free card for your next TOS violation.
Thank you

Thinking the same.... lives or did live in Delphi, has been hiding in plain sight, has a bit of a conscience left, implies he has family and friends (not homeless?) , and that they may well have already interviewed him... wow.
But why no description of the car?
I’m having a bit problem with the new sketch released in that I’m wondering about details such as hair color and eye color. This sketch is totally different than the original, another thing that makes me think they may have a very good idea who he is.

BBM.

Then they definitely don't have DNA :(. Or the DNA they do have could have been on one of the girls anyway because it's a family member (i.e. a hair on clothing for example of one of them would have given this person a hug).

Things that stick out to me about the new sketch:
fa2beca9-70b3-4a08-af3c-f1942211d602-DelphiSketch.jpg

-Very thick, full head of hair
(Possibly uses a lot of product in it? Looks kind of "Pauly D-ish" from Jersey Shore?)
-Eyes almost seem as though they are slightly hooded.
-His Left eyebrow has just a very slightly higher arch than his right eyebrow
-Chin is long in relation to the rest of his face.

Last edited:
I don’t understand:

1. Why this stuff released today wasn’t released sooner. They’ve had all of this since 2017, right?

2. Why the new sketch is so different. The guy in the video looks older (perhaps over 35 or 40). Does LE have another photo or video of him, that shows his face more clearly, that they aren’t sharing with the public? I feel like we’re looking for a completely different person than the person in the photo that’s been out there for awhile..

The Shack summary

The Shack Summary. In The Shack, Willie tells the story of his friend Mack's experience meeting God face to face. Mack has had a troubled childhood; due to his father's alcoholism and aggression, Mack left home at 13. This experience leaves him with little faith in God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave