IL IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoAnn’s attorneys.

George Kililis, (from the presser in front of their house).

Elizabeth Vonau, (named as representing JC who also attended the candlelight vigil).

Jeannie Ridings, (attorney representing JC made an email statement regarding JC seeking to regain custody of her youngest son).

JoAnn’s attorneys.

George Kililis, (from the presser in front of their house).

Elizabeth Vonau, (named as representing JC who also attended the candlelight vigil).

Jeannie Ridings, (attorney representing JC made an email statement regarding JC seeking to regain custody of her youngest son).

They are all from the same firm.
Our Staff - KRV Legal - McHenry & Lake County Attorneys

Kililis
George C. Kililis - KRV Legal - Background & Awards

Vonau
Elizabeth M. Vonau - KRV Legal - Background & Awards

Ridings
Jeannie M. Ridings - KRV Legal - Background & Awards

I tend to agree with you. I just can’t figure out how financial difficulties can lead to harming a child... Of course, I can’t seem to wrap my head around anything that would justify hurting a child. So senseless. MOO
I think financial problems lead to stress and arguments and impatience. Not a good place for a helpless child to be. imo

Yes and we need a good judge with cajones to order birth control
for this mother and father. They both need to be sterilized.
I feel sorry for the next unborn victim growing in that moms belly. She has no business bringing another innocent child in this world. We need a license to drive, buy liquor, go fishing etc. but any unfit mom can bring a human life in the world. SMH

Crystal Lake Police Department
18 mins ·
PRESS RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: April 22, 2019

100 West Woodstock Street
Crystal Lake, Illinois, 60014
(815) 356-3730

Crystal Lake Police Search for Missing 5 Year Old Male Child

Crystal Lake Police Department Detectives, working collaboratively with members of the FBI and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children continue to actively investigate this case. This continues to be an active and ongoing investigation. In reviewing all information, there is no indication currently that would lead police to believe that an abduction had taken place at this time. Information obtained continues to have police focusing on the residence and the individuals that may have seen or had contact with “AJ” last. As of today’s date, JoAnn Cunningham, the boy’s mother, continues to be uncooperative with police. On Saturday afternoon, Andrew Freund, the boy’s father, did speak with police detectives. Investigators are continuing to review evidence, leads, and tips as they become available. There has been no arrest in this case at this time.

Police have no new information to share and we will continue to update the media as information becomes available.

The Crystal Lake Police Department encourages anyone with information related to this case to contact the Crystal Lake Police Department at 815-356-3620. Anyone with a cell phone can send an anonymous tip to the Crystal Lake Police Department by texting the word CLPDTIP along with the tip information to 847411 (tip411). Normal text messaging rates do apply.

###
Interesting that LE pointed out that mom is not cooperating but dad spoke with them on Saturday. I wonder if that was partly meant to rile the mother, make her nervous enough to start talking before the dad "tattles."

Seeing as both parents were in the home the night before and the morning of AJ's disappearance, then whatever one knows the other knows. IMO if one parent truly had no knowledge or involvement then they would have been forthcoming from the start. Right now that doesn't seem to be the case.

It's pretty clear that LE believes one or both parents are responsible. I hope mom and dad aren't trying to play the waiting game in order for the cause of death to be "undetermined." MOO.

I feel sorry for the next unborn victim growing in that moms belly. She has no business bringing another innocent child in this world. We need a license to drive, buy liquor, go fishing etc. but any unfit mom can bring a human life in the world. SMH
Me too. Knowing Andrew was born with opiates in his system,and they just gave him back. The short sad history of Andrew. Police called on numerous occasions, last contact in December with some BS story about dogs causing bruises,and Mom agreeing to going to treatment. As if that helped.
I bet that baby is already swimming in opiates,and God only knows what all else. She's seven months along, December is only five months back.
Do the math.
MOO

Investigators in Crystal Lake, Illinois say they're focusing their search on the family's home. Police say K-9 teams have found no evidence of A.J. leaving the home, and that dogs picked up his scent in the trunk of his parents' car.

This is the first time we've seen this information. Wonder if fact or speculation from media.

Another, earlier article stated, mother agreed to a body search on Sat., which is odd. Mother agreed to reenter drug treatment.

Investigators in Crystal Lake, Illinois say they're focusing their search on the family's home. Police say K-9 teams have found no evidence of A.J. leaving the home, and that dogs picked up his scent in the trunk of his parents' car.

This is the first time we've seen this information. Wonder if fact or speculation from media.

Another, earlier article stated, mother agreed to a body search on Sat., which is odd. Mother agreed to reenter drug treatment.

Do the dogs differentiate between his being in there or could the scent be from clothes and toys of his that have been in the trunk?

*Just read back a few pages, someone had already asked what type of dog was used?

A tracking dog would probably have been used first. Would they have already brought in cadaver dogs?

Last edited:

So mom agreed to a body search...was LE looking for drugs she had on her or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288