Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #89

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are covering it more on HLN right now.
Saying the families didn't color easter eggs this year. :(
The fact that they said "he could be here" does suggest a possible LE connection to me.
So the best they have right now is trying to identify a vehicle?
So he is asking everyone to look at everyone around them in the community.
Yet, this may become a true cold case even though they are not going to quit.
It seems they think (on HLN) that they are going to be flooded w/tips at LE tipline.
To clarify, the killer may just visit the area often.
Personally, I don't think he is going to change his behavior, because if he has been among the community this entire time, he would have already done so. To change his behavior now would be to lose his cool and tip LE, which he hasn't done before and I don't see him doing now.
This is just my own opinion, and I wish they did have enough evidence to arrest this monster, but obviously they don't.
Chi

2s9c07t.png

Used photoshop to move the beard and hoodie from the old sketch to the new one, added some dark to the hair too

The moderators at Websleuths don’t allow us to edit law enforcement provided sketches.

This a thousand times. It sounds as someone in authority. IMO, not a teacher because it sounds kinda friendly. Maybe a coach, or a coach helper. Someone they know and obey during practices. His voice sounds breathy, as in adrenalized? Excited and can’t believe I’m this high/drunk, and I’ll get to have sex and no one will know. (So sorry to write that down. We don’t really know, just IMO it did :()

It also could be someone in authority to them. A teacher, a coach, the father of a friend of theirs.

Last edited:
Listening again to pc, more than once, I believe LE May have been waiting for today because of the Easter weekend and the hope the perp may have been visiting. I believe he may be family or knows the family.
I definitely agree, I think it was really well planned as far as a “family” holiday... they announced the PC before Easter so you can bet that many people in Delphi thought about it or brought it up with their families.. maybe someone noticed odd things and didn’t think of it til that PC!

They say the car was abandoned on the 13th.
Police are also seeking information about the owner of a vehicle that was found abandoned on February 13, 2017, at the former CPS DCS welfare building off of 300 North. There is no description yet of the car. Meanwhile, new audio and video of the killer has been released by the Indiana State Police.

I think the family left in tears because it must be a shock to find out that there was an abandoned car LE knew about all along as well as a completely different face involved in this.

Imagine how they felt seeing a sketch that shows a clean shaven face with a long chin instead of that bulbous nose we all know so well now? Also, hearing that the age is 18-40 must also be a complete surprise to them.

We are all feeling the shock in processing this new info and none of us are family....they have a new face to hate and now have to second guess everyone they know who may resemble that face.

Yes, and all those Billboards they were up before that had the incorrect visual for people to be looking for. And now they change it to completely different with a longer chin, Etc. Some people think it looks the same, I think it looks totally different myself.

So wait, the girls were presumably murdered on the 13th and found around noon on the 14th? And the abandoned car was abandoned between noon and 5pm on the 14th? So he was still driving around in the car until the girls were found? Then he parked it and booked it out of there? Where did he go? Did someone pick him up? Did he hitchhike? If he's local did he just walk home? This confuses me, I feel like I'm missing something vital here?
Did he search? Was it close enough to watch them find the girls?

The right eye is distinctive. It is "droopy", possibly lazy or even just the slightest bit lower than the left. The chin, long and prominent.. Editing to add that there is likely to be a religious or church affiliation as well. Youth pastor, perhaps.. someone that is active in choir? Just hashing out possibilities.
IMO.

I can't help but think that the reference to the Shack in some way shape or form solidifies to BG that they do in fact know who he is. Not really sure how because I haven't seen the movie or read the book but it just seems to purposeful of a statement which otherwise would seem out of place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam