Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #89

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps the sketch of the perp. was not from someone who saw him on the trails at all that day. Maybe it came from someone who witnessed him stealing the car from afar?

They may have the car and they may know who it belongs to (and perhaps that part was never in question), what they are looking for is the name of the person who stole it and then abandoned it after committing those horrific crimes.

JMO

Family would have known what was going to be said before anyone else. They're doing what they're being told to do. 'Leave looking angry' does not sound unrealistic in the slightest. Today was complete power-play from the authorities. Everything, and I mean everything was orchestrated - even Carter's emotional behaviour.

Chief doing the presser slipped up and said, “the suspect” then later said, “the sus.....the person”.

The plea to the public asking for their understanding, etc.

The announcement of this presser late last week said that there was no suspects named. Enough for the killer to attend the PC to see what evidence the police had. They tried to lure out the killer and wanted to see his shock/reaction when they unveiled the killers (or a relative’s) sketch.

I’m thinking the killer is LE or closely related.

I'm not sure if the 14th was a slip of the tongue or if it was in fact on the 13th?
My apologies if this has been addressed already, the thread is moving so fast!
He initially said the 14th. Then, after the PC had ended, they came back to put the video on a loop, and someone corrected the earlier statement, saying they are looking for information about a car being left at DCS on the THIRTEENTH from noon-5. The 14th was stated in error.

[: 44660"]All in all, a strange press conference. We are hearing the family was given this news today and left 'angry'. There is an LE official who is extremely emotional while talking but, quite frankly, the "new" info released does not match the emotions noted for the family or the LE official. The video and audio files are not much more than already seen/heard especially after some WS members linked the known photos together to create a .gif. The info on the abandoned vehicle is very limited so what exactly caused the elevated emotions for family and LE?[/QUOTE]E]

According to the reporter on HLN, she said the family was "upset", she did not say angry. I think they possibly know who this person in the sketch is and were too overwhelmed to stay. Hopefully his case will be resolved soon!

My apologies if this has been addressed already, the thread is moving so fast!
He initially said the 14th. Then, after the PC had ended, they came back to put the video on a loop, and someone corrected the earlier statement, saying they are looking for information about a car being left at DCS on the THIRTEENTH from noon-5. The 14th was stated in error.
'

It has been said, but I think it should be repeated over and over because the thread is moving so fast and not everyone sees every post.

Where did you find the PC??I am looking everywhere and haven't found it. Can you post a link? Thanks!
Sorry if this has already been answered, I’ve started from the beginning. The PC is embedded on page 25 by @JnRyan (near the bottom of the page.)

BTW: thx Jn! - eta - I see Jn reposted it on PF 29, so thanks again :)

'

It has been said, but I think it should be repeated over and over because the thread is moving so fast and not everyone sees every post.
Ha! I was going to say the same thing.

We can’t possibly say this enough: The vehicle was parked on the 13th (the day of the murders), and not on the 14th (the day their bodies were found.

Confess!!! The suspect could be a “guest” on WS. Just confess already. Walk yourself up to police station and confess!!!!!!
Enough already. You will be caught. You want the death penalty or life in prison.
Choose your fate now.
Absolutely could be reading here right now, and all along.
I doubt that he is going to confess however.
We wish he would, but he isn't going to, unless he tries to make a plea deal after arrested, and IMO there's no arrest happening today.
Chi

Absolutely could be reading here right now, and all along.
I doubt that he is going to confess however.
We wish he would, but he isn't going to, unless he tries to make a plea deal after arrested, and IMO there's no arrest happening today.
Chi
That’s what I mean by confession. Plea deal. Plea deal plea deal all he wants. Let’s wrap this up and give family peace

In listening again, I'm caught by the police saying "how you left them in the woods is not what they are experiencing today."

Did anyone else catch that? Thoughts?
I think he meant that they went thru "hell" and that they are now in "heaven", after his reference to The Shack book/movie.
After this weekend, which is sacred to many, I think he was trying to give the perp a "come to Jesus" talk.
JMO
Chi

Yeah, that reference to the movie was very strange. He mentioned it, but then just totally moved on and didn't State even in the rest of the sentence or afterwards why he mentioned it. Was he just mentioning a shack, and wanted to use those words of a shack? Because we do know that there was a Shack in the investigation. If I recall correctly. It was on someone's property that was mentioned in Threads. If no one has to translate in the next 24 hours, tomorrow I will have time to go back and possibly translate what was said about that in the presser

I went back to the video as I had a little bit of time, this is the translation of when he mentions The Shack.

" I recently watched a movie called The Shack. And there's also a book that talks so well about evil, about death and about eternity. To the murderer, I believe you have a little bit of Conscious left."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteRaven