OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#46

Status
Not open for further replies.
The were seen there in June, 2017. That's when the laser focus statement was issued in late June of 2017. The folks in AK recognized them from the news. That doesn't answer your question about May though. I've wondered the same. All we have is that photo on their FB.

Are you talking about the family photo beside the water? It was posted in May?

If there is some sort of exposed nail or trim piece, maybe not. The only person I can see going out that window, and it would be painful, imo, and he'd likely have had marks on his body, would be JW. If they were staging, I don't think they'd have pinned it back, just went through it and left it. It could even be hung over a nail on the exterior trim. I'd have walked out the back door and left it unlocked, as if the victims forgot to lock it. My theory is that the doors were locked, at CR1's and FR's to deter BJM from finding them so soon, but they didn't know BJM as well as they thought they did.

I hadn't considered that they may have wanted to delay the scenes being found or for someone else to find them. I somewhat felt they knew BJM would show up that morning. What are your thoughts on why they might want to delay the scenes being found?
If they were listening to phone conversations, they likely heard the one between Tony and CSR about DR's faucet which ended with they would see each other at BBL. I would guess if CSR didn't show up that morning then Tony would have checked on him. That's just a guess though. Still seems someone would have figured it out in those earlier hours as she did.

"Down the road, Chris Sr. and Tony talked by phone about getting a part to fix Dana’s faucet. The conversation was brief. Neither a man of many words. They signed off, saying they would see each other the next day at work at Big Bear."

Last edited:
I see what you are saying, but pin or hook it to the outside, especially with a night of off and on showers would be really strange.

Imagine for a moment standing at a window and hanging or pinning a curtain at that angle from the inside. Does it seem more likely it was pinned or whatever from the outside? That's just the impression I get.

Agree. We checked the weather that night and it was raining on and off and the temp was pretty chilly (low of 54 degrees). IMO, they wouldn't have left any windows wide open that night.

Huntington, WV History | Weather Underground

That search is showing Huntington, WV, but the weather that day was more accurate to a station up towards Cbus

I hadn't considered that they may have wanted to delay the scenes being found or for someone else to find them. I somewhat felt they knew BJM would show up that morning. What are your thoughts on why they might want to delay the scenes being found?
If they were listening to phone conversations, they likely heard the one between Tony and CSR about DR's faucet which ended with they would see each other at BBL. I would guess if CSR didn't show up that morning then Tony would have checked on him. That's just a guess though. Still seems someone would have figured it out in those earlier hours as she did.

"Down the road, Chris Sr. and Tony talked by phone about getting a part to fix Dana’s faucet. The conversation was brief. Neither a man of many words. They signed off, saying they would see each other the next day at work at Big Bear."

I don't think they had the ability to listen in, in quite in that detail. Most bosses might call but they aren't going to pull out all the stops to find their employee who is late or doesn't show. (KR's and FR's for example). The more time they had before the bodies were found, the more time they had to get their game faces on and things in order. They knew that BJM came there every morning, early. They probably hadn't been finished at all four sites, too long after she got there.

I don't think they had the ability to listen in, in quite in that detail. Most bosses might call but they aren't going to pull out all the stops to find their employee who is late or doesn't show. (KR's and FR's for example). The more time they had before the bodies were found, the more time they had to get their game faces on and things in order. They knew that BJM came there every morning, early. They probably hadn't been finished at all four sites, too long after she got there.

Gotcha. I was thinking CSR's brother Tony might check rather than any employers/bosses.

It's interesting to think about it all as a chain of events that morning. If BJM hadn't went in CSR's and found him, would she have had a reason to go to Frankie's, and then James to Dana's? Any delay would have left the babies alone significantly longer.

I feel the Wags knew she would go in. His truck I think I read was still there but don't take that as 100% accurate. It also looks like he kept the dog food right inside the living room by the door (based on a social media image with the bags in the background). If BJM stopped by to feed them and he kept the food there then it would mean she would have to go in that door. Just an opinion.

Agree. We checked the weather that night and it was raining on and off and the temp was pretty chilly (low of 54 degrees). IMO, they wouldn't have left any windows wide open that night.

Huntington, WV History | Weather Underground

That search is showing Huntington, WV, but the weather that day was more accurate to a station up towards Cbus

Trailers get hot. They retain heat too. Especially older ones. I've lived in them. It was around 68-70° depending on where one was at that day. Showers were hit or miss, and the lows ranged around 55-60. No trees for shade, and I'd guess those trailers were warm at the very least, and probably hot on the day those first responders had to work in them.

Gotcha. I was thinking CSR's brother Tony might check rather than any employers/bosses.

It's interesting to think about it all as a chain of events that morning. If BJM hadn't went in CSR's and found him, would she have had a reason to go to Frankie's, and then James to Dana's? Any delay would have left the babies alone significantly longer.

I feel the Wags knew she would go in. His truck I think I read was still there but don't take that as 100% accurate. It also looks like he kept the dog food right inside the living room by the door (based on a social media image with the bags in the background). If BJM stopped by to feed them and he kept the food there then it would mean she would have to go in that door. Just an opinion.

She noticed them outside which was abnormal. I'm just looking at it from how I personally would view it, and if my former bil, and his cousin, was home, and the dogs were already outside, I'd probably figure he was taking care of his own stuff that day. I might knock on the door, but I'd not enter his home, unless he yelled for me to enter. I'd leave a message. Check the water for the dogs, and move on with my two buddies. That's just me. Now if I could see through the door, and there looked to be vast amounts of blood on the floor, different story. However, I don't just barrel into my own family's homes, unless I get an acknowledgement to enter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine