MO - Deonte Taylor, charged with hiring a hitman to kill a 10 yr old & mother, Feb 2019

Jewels53

Reaction score
CLAYTON • A former teaching assistant already facing charges of sodomizing a 7-year-old boy three years ago at a Hazelwood school is now charged — along with his boyfriend — with conspiring to murder the boy and his mother.

upload_2019-4-22_7-55-25.png
Deonte Taylor, of St. Louis County, was charged in November 2018 with statutory sodomy after allegedly abusing a 7-year-old boy who was a student at a school where he worked. In February 2019, he was accused of plotting to kill the boy and the boy's mother.

St. Louis County prosecutors charged on Wednesday Deonte Taylor, 36, and Michael Johnson, 66, each with two counts of conspiracy to commit murder and two counts of tampering with a witness in a felony prosecution.

Man sexually abused St. Louis County student, then plotted to kill the boy and his mother, charges say

FLORISSANT • A grade school teacher with Ferguson-Florissant schools was placed on leave Tuesday night after officials were notified he was accused of sexually assaulting a student while he was a teaching assistant in a neighboring school district three years ago.

Deonte Taylor, 35, of the 2600 block of Woodsage Drive in unincorporated St. Louis County, was charged Wednesday with three counts of statutory sodomy. He allegedly took a 7-year-old boy out of class at Lusher Elementary School in the Hazelwood School District and sexually assaulted him on Nov. 13, 2015. Taylor’s DNA was found on the boy’s body and clothing, according to St. Louis County Circuit Court documents.

Ferguson-Florissant schools hired teacher who had been accused of sexual assault. They said they were never told.

A Missouri teacher is accused of hiring a hitman to kill a 10-year-old boy he allegedly molested.

Deonte Taylor, 36, and his boyfriend Michael Johnson, 66, pleaded not guilty to multiple charges in a St. Louis court on Wednesday, KSDK reported.

Taylor was busted in November after his DNA was found to match samples found on his former student.

He’s facing three charges of first-degree statutory sodomy related to the accusation that he took the then-7-year-old boy from class at an elementary school where he worked as a teacher’s assistant in 2015, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported.

Missouri teacher charged with hiring hitman to kill student, 10, who he allegedly molested: report

Hiring a hitman to kill a 10yr old and his mother. omg

What about never molesting the child to begin with. Then goes on to be certified as a teacher in another district. We need better accountability systems. imo

I pray that the 10 yr old is getting some good counseling!

What about never molesting the child to begin with. Then goes on to be certified as a teacher in another district. We need better accountability systems. imo

Understatement of the year.

I can't even wrap my brain around this situation. This poor child!!!

I know. How did he get another teaching job, in a NEIGHBORING district, when his DNA was found by LE, in the underwear of a student that accused him of sexual assault? :eek:

I know. How did he get another teaching job, in a NEIGHBORING district, when his DNA was found by LE, in the underwear of a student that accused him of sexual assault? :eek:
Not only that, I wouldn't be surprised if this was the first time this has happened. How many little boys has he sexually assaulted.

As I said they need to have a better way to screen these educators. imo

Not only that, I wouldn't be surprised if this was the first time this has happened. How many little boys has he sexually assaulted.

I assume you mean you would be surprised if this was the first time... or maybe you wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't the first time? I know what you meant and agree. I always think it's not the first time...

I assume you mean you would be surprised if this was the first time... or maybe you wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't the first time? I know what you meant and agree. I always think it's not the first time...
Yes what you said! I bet he has done this before. Does that sound better. lol

FLORISSANT • A grade school teacher with Ferguson-Florissant schools was placed on leave Tuesday night after officials were notified he was accused of sexually assaulting a student while he was a teaching assistant in a neighboring school district three years ago.

Deonte Taylor, 35, of the 2600 block of Woodsage Drive in unincorporated St. Louis County, was charged Wednesday with three counts of statutory sodomy. He allegedly took a 7-year-old boy out of class at Lusher Elementary School in the Hazelwood School District and sexually assaulted him on Nov. 13, 2015. Taylor’s DNA was found on the boy’s body and clothing, according to St. Louis County Circuit Court documents.

Ferguson-Florissant schools hired teacher who had been accused of sexual assault. They said they were never told.
Do schools not run background checks on employees? If not, they need to start!

Supposedly they do. Especially teachers.

But I worked for the LAUSD for 10 years, 4 years on the playground as a yard aide, and then 6 years in the Attendance office/Principal's office.

I had to have my fingerprints taken and they ran them every school year during the rehire process.

That was supposed too show if I had any arrests in the past. I would imagine they'd do the same for a teacher who would be alone with children.

I think the problem here is that while the abuse happened in 2015, he was not charged until Nov of 2018. And while he was fired from the school district where the abuse happened, the firing occurred due to an issue unrelated to the abuse charges. Since he had not yet been charged when he was hired at Ferguson-Florissant schools, nothing related to the abuse would have shown up in his background check, unfortunately. And since people are so sue-happy these days, employers are reluctant to contact previous employers to find out any history about their potential hire.

Last edited:
I understand where you are coming from. I have also known more than one employer who gave a glowing review of the employee in question, not only to keep from being sued for casting ANY question of their abilities, no matter how justified (and in most cases they WERE) , but also to pass along a problem that they no longer were forced to deal with.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back