Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #90

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we know the "new" sketch isn't really new I wonder if the they came up with the "old or secondary" sketch based on the new one released. I made this earlier stacking the images before I found out the new one wasn't really new!

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 443
Oh wow that’s shocking. So this new sketch was actually drawn back in 2017

Yeah... so odd. The impression was that it was something new, right?

So this makes me think, IMO, that today was really and truly a set up for LE to communicate directly with BG. It sure doesn't seem as if it was to release "new" info anyway. Seemed like mostly an opportunity for Doug Carter to talk to BG with some fluff thrown in to satisfy the rest of us. I mean, I'm ok with that if it works...

But why now? So confusing. I trust they know what they are doing but I'm sure baffled. Why now?

I do not understand the sketch situation mainly why one was released before the other and the difference between them. I have so many questions I wish we had answers to.

I think this is what they know he looks like now, vs. when the initial sketch was released. I believe they know who he is and they are trying to lure him out. The eyes and eyebrows of the sketches have not changed, I truly think it's the same person. By saying he may appear younger than his actual age, to me means shaving his face & styling his hair. MOO

When I watch the video of him walking, I feel like the gait issue may be some sort of concealed weapon. I can't see the video without it pixelating a bit though. I hope the people in this area come forward with a name soon.

We also have to remember that Libby started recording for a reason. Something was off to her, this wasn't some friend they happened to run into in the woods. She knew something was wrong, and because of her quick thinking she is bringing justice from her grave.

MOO

Re the presser: Is the age range of 18-40 as quoted by LE - is this connected to the use of the word 'guys' as in those born after 1980 used the term 'guys' to include both males and females... was it not in common usage prior to the 80's?
I use it all the time. I'm originally from the Chicago area and 60.

I feel the same way, like a teacher taking them to see the principal.
Of course I’m curious if he’s killed before, afraid if not nabbed he will again, since he seems to enjoy the cat & mouse aspect, according to LE.

Quick take:

- audio: not much difference.
- video: not much added help, considering it's so brief and BG's stepping over gaps in the planks.
- abandoned car: really? who's going to remember a car after 2+ years (and no description of it)?
- connection to Delphi: logical deduction from day one, since BG likely had to be familiar with the bridge and the terrain around the bridge (and how to isolate a victim at one end).
- sketch: if they really believed this sketch had value, they would've released it long ago. The original sketch looks more like the man in the video than this one does.
- emotional PC: "sound and fury, signifying nothing" -- other than that LE is getting frustrated.

Hope I'm wrong. :(

I use it all the time. I'm originally from the Chicago area and 60.
Thanks. Did you use the term 'guys' to include females prior to 1980?
I probably would have been better served to refer to adult males using the term 'guys' for young females - rather than us enlightened modern chickidees,

Last edited:
rbbm
Delphi, Indiana murders: Police release new video, sketch and audio of suspect in killings of Abigail Williams, Liberty German
The new sketch looks much different than the man in the original sketch, which was circulated nationwide.

"During the course of this investigation we have concluded the first sketch released will become secondary as of today, the result of the new information and intelligence over time," said Indiana State Police Superintendent Doug Carter."

Supt. Carter said to watch the mannerisms of the person in the video walking on a former railroad bridge in the video. The suspect is not walking naturally because of the deteriorated condition of the bridge and the spacing between the ties, Carter said.

Police believe the suspect is between the ages of 18-40 and may appear younger than his true age. Police believe he has strong community ties.

"We also believe this person is from Delphi currently, or has previously lived here, visits Delphi on a regular basis, or works here. We believe this person is between the age range of 18 and 40, but might appear younger than his true age," Carter said.

Supt. Carter also said police are searching for anyone with information on a vehicle that was abandoned at CPS DCS Welfare on east County Road 300 between noon and 5 p.m. on February 13, 2017."

Re the presser: Is the age range of 18-40 as quoted by LE - is this connected to the use of the word 'guys' as in those born after 1980 used the term 'guys' to include both males and females... was it not in common usage prior to the 80's?
I doubt it. I think it means LE aren't sure about the age, and don't want to rule anyone out by being specific. An 18 year old today would have been 16.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact they sat on this sketch for 2+ years. This is just bizarre, to me.

The "guys" sounds to me like a male maybe 20-30 years of age or so. Much younger than I thought all along, and yes this takes this weird case in a new direction!

Theory of mine: They built up the suspense over a holiday/religious weekend, where families are getting together and what have you. Then the sketch was released yesterday, so that image might become "hey I saw (fill in the blank) over the weekend, wow that looks like that sketch!".

I'm with Sgt. Carter, I believe the sketch will take BG by surprise.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members