The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Louis is the second son, third child of a future king. With the monarchy being 'slimmed down' and modernized, its quite possible that Louis will have to have gainful employment as an adult. Its also quite possible that once the Queen shuffles off this mortal coil, that the Monarchy will be totally different from anything we have seen to date.

People are not as fond of supporting this families' lifestyle any longer and the population of Great Britain has changed drastically. Both are reasons for the RF to become more like their other European cousins and become self supporting. IMO

Louis has an opportunity to pursue some sort of career, that he is truly interested in, which is a tremendous opportunity.

I was given tuition for college, by my Grandparents, with the caveat that I major in something that will help others. I majored in Special Education and had a wonderful career.

I hope that Prince Louis will be guided to actually work, self esteem comes from working and contributing to society.

I can't really tell who Prince Louis looks like, maybe resembling Kate more than Prince William. He doesn't resemble Prince William as much as Prince George does, but I also see a resemblance between the brothers, too, with only a slight difference in the eyes, chin, and roundness of face.

Would Harry have gone to Easter church services alone if Meghan had already given birth? Wouldn't he have stayed at home with his wife and new baby?
I think he would have stayed home. Baby "could" have been born yesterday tho. I wonder how long they will wait until the announcement. We do know Doria is there. Meghan did not attend weekend Celebrations. At least not where she could be pictured in public. Imagine the horror if her water broke walking into Church :D

I will be very surprised if the Sussexs' do not have another child within a year or two of their first childs' birth.

I cannot give any credence to a long term trip to Africa. Perhaps a holiday, Harry loves it there but all being well, there will be a second child born in England.

The DM makes up a lot of nonsense to sell papers, its not a broadsheet, its yellow journalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member