Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #90

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not uncommon, at the very least.
I think it's not 'uncommon', but in reality, how often do you see young men doing this any more? I'm thinking it's more of a thing of the past, rather than something younger people are doing. It's the first thing I notice about the little video clip too. Someone who knows this person however, will notice the similarity in body language.

That's a very specific finding. And I've been lurking quietly and trying to figure this out... Is there a reason I've seen some members being skeptical about this church? Aside from the fact that family attended there?

Definitely believe that a church/religious connection exists for reasons stated in my several earlier posts, primarily based on the content of PC. Decided to google local religious institutions in Delphi and nearby towns and do some basic information gathering about church leaders, especially younger ones who may fit a basic profile that emerged in my head. Someone who has all of these conditions at one point or another: lived outside of Delphi but regularly visited there, lived in Delphi, moved away from Delphi but returned or returning.

I get the impression that the perp has contacted LE somehow, sometime, throughout the course of this investigation, and seemed keen to find out what they 'knew'. They were speaking directly to him when they said: 'you want to know what we know. And one day you will'.

Interesting thought. Maybe even just someone who is buddies with a member or two of LE and constantly asks about it over beers and shooting pool.

I wonder about the hands of the perp in his trousers.
I am from the Netherlands Europe and men here keep there hands in the pockets of their jackets.

I don’t want to start a “Guys” discussion but is it common in the US to put your hands in your trouser pockets?
So I looked closely again at where his hands are. Looks like his right hand is inside his waist band and left hand may be in his pocket.

Anyone who has been in the U.S. Military will tell you that it is a big no-no to walk around with you hands in your pockets (I can hear the drill SGT now "Where do you think you are? back on the block"). To keep our fingers warm we would put them in our waist bands.

I can tell you to this very day, decades after being in the military I still don't put my hands in my pockets but rather in my waist band....I'm not sure if this would be true for anyone who has been in LE. But this indicates to me that BG may have been in the military or some type of LE.......

YES!! This was my very first thought as well, but I wasn't sure if I should go there. It seemed to me that it would tie everything together. But then I thought well they must not have DNA then

Yes....if they know who this is and still aren't moving on him they must not have DNA. They can't know who it is AND have DNA and still have no arrest, can they? Unless it's just DNA from a cigarette or something. Alternatively, if they do have good DNA (i.e. from underneath fingernails), they do not know who this is.

Could you please post a link to a photo of first witness? Thank you in advance.

??? Why would I have that? As far as I am aware that information has never been released.

Typically, LE will take down the contact information of any witness they interview so that they can reach them later for follow-up, if need be. All I'm suggesting is that if they DO suspect that the first witness looks like the second sketch, LE would almost certainly have already had the means to investigate this further.

Interesting thought. Maybe even just someone who is buddies with a member or two of LE and constantly asks about it over beers and shooting pool.
Or at a regular social or gathering of community members, that someone/ones in LE also belong too ???....moo

I can tell you to this very day, decades after being in the military I still don't put my hands in my pockets but rather in my waist band....I'm not sure if this would be true for anyone who has been in LE. But this indicates to me that BG may have been in the military or some type of LE.......

Well, that's an interesting tidbit.

I have a theory about "The Shack" and why it was mentioned.

The 1st POI in the case, the older gentleman with the drinking problem who ended up being held for a probation violation. The girls were found on or just off his property.

Law enforcement searched this area and came upon a couple "shacks" or outbuildings in which the original POI claimed that they have been broken into in the past and that someone was possibly sleeping in one of them?

It's been so long ago but am I correct in that that was mentioned in the 1st couple threads when this case broke?

I agree completely. . I also believe he is connected to a church.
In another case I follow, they knew who done it and just needed another tip. The Ohio attorney general even said they were “laser focused on one family” and called them by name at a presser.

They may very well know and just need one piece of the puzzle to make charges stick. A fast arrest may not always be wise if there isn’t enough to get a conviction.

I have a theory about "The Shack" and why it was mentioned.

The 1st POI in the case, the older gentleman with the drinking problem who ended up being held for a probation violation. The girls were found on or just off his property.

Law enforcement searched this area and came upon a couple "shacks" or outbuildings in which the original POI claimed that they have been broken into in the past and that someone was possibly sleeping in one of them?

It's been so long ago but am I correct in that that was mentioned in the 1st couple threads when this case broke?
There were out buildings, but we have to assume LE searched them?
I thought about Ron Logan yesterday when the new old sketch was released. It’s release back the. Would have saved him a lot of suspicion.

Why the press conference if they have dna linking to someone? Seems like they'd trail and get evidence to match if so. This made it seem like they have nothing via dna and need a confession or someone linking the person to the crime.
What if the DNA was a profile that might be expected on them. If that is the case, someone that close, they need more than DNA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77