Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #90

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more "I wonder". I wonder if they filmed the room at the precise time they unveiled the new suspect sketch? That was high drama considering it could have been put up on the screen. I wonder if anyone had a serious reaction?

The unused shed / barn on RL’s property where it was said part of the crime could’ve taken place - there was one nutty online commenter who had this as a centerpiece of his theory. A lot of what he said made no sense IIRC, but thinking about “the shack” brought that part to mind.

“Shack” is a weird & vague term, it doesn’t really have a specific meaning in common use. One man’s shack is another man’s chateau as they say ... the “shack” reference IMO seems more likely to refer to the movie itself than to a specific building.

Even if the unused shed / barn / garage did somehow figure in the crime, obviously LE would be aware of that, so hard to see what the point of dropping hints about a “shack” would be.

Re the presser: Is the age range of 18-40 as quoted by LE - is this connected to the use of the word 'guys' as in those born after 1980 used the term 'guys' to include both males and females... was it not in common usage prior to the 80's?

I'm 58. I've referred to small groups of people as "guys" my whole life. Definitely not a new thing.

One more "I wonder". I wonder if they filmed the room at the precise time they unveiled the new suspect sketch? That was high drama considering it could have been put up on the screen. I wonder if anyone had a serious reaction?
We were told that every person in the room was required to sign in and that cameras were on the attendees at all times.

I wondered about that too how he said "Guys" my first impression was he knew them and they knew him... But that was just "my" impression. Guys sounds too personnel to me I guess.
I didn't feel like it was threatening either...And maybe he was offering to show them something, "down the hill"

MOO

This is what visualize when I hear the audio:

"Guys." meaning look at me,
I have a gun pointed at you -
a pause for the shock.
Then "Go down the hill"

Hideously, to me it sounds very normal -- like youth leader - or HS senior assistant coach giving JHS students or players directions.
An older person with a greater age
or authority gap might be more likely to say:

"you girls"

Again MOO

IMO LE def hoped BG would show up at that press conf - that’s why they announced it in advance, invited the public, and did it right after Easter when Delphi natives might be home with family JMO. Which is to say - IMO I’m sure everyone there was watched very closely. Anyone who could fit the profile was probably not only recorded but everything he touched was swabbed for prints & DNA after MOO

Can anyone explain the the policy on twitter accounts? Does it have to be MSN approved, or could a twitter account that follows the Delphi murders be postable? Will report my own post.

Twitter accounts can be posted of mainstream media and media reporters official accounts. Official law enforcement accounts are also allowed but accounts of private individuals are not allowed.

MOO

This is what visualize when I hear the audio:

"Guys." meaning look at me,
I have a gun pointed at you -
a pause for the shock.
Then "Go down the hill"

Hideously, to me it sounds very normal -- like youth leader - or HS senior assistant coach giving JHS students or players directions.
An older person with a greater age
or authority gap might be more likely to say:

"you girls"

Again MOO

This is exactly what I've been thinking. I can picture him saying "guys" to get their attention and showing the gun then "down the hill" motioning with the weapon. Gives me a chill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck