Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #90

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like the opinion of other healthcare workers. This guys gait seems impaired. Initially, when I saw the video, I thought this guy was a R BKA (below the knee amputee) . He purposely has to pick up his right leg and set it down. His left leg seems to rise and fall correctly.
His foot swings outward a little. The persistent crease at his R knee is where the top of the prosthesis would sit. The crease stays there when he is walking. I don't know. It is such a short video, sadly. I have replayed it and replayed. His gait is not of someone young.
If it is not a R BKA , then he has an injury. He walks like someone with an unstable core due to back or hip problems. I find it hard to believe he is young. But I read the new sketch is from an eyewitness.
I don't know. Any healthcare workers out there have an opinon.
Does anyone know a physical therapist that can review the "gait" video? They would be the experts.

Did either of the girls attend the Delphi United Methodist Church?

If one or both did or did not, it appears there is entertainment open to the public at this church. It appears there is a band that has tours, but is from Delphi. So it could be a place either of the girls could visit even if they did not attend regularly. The band appears to follow the delphi murders via social media.

Wow, it never even entered my mind that BG may be taunting Police, and this was their response. That's chilling af. It would also explain the utter anguish the Officer appeared to be in the whole time. I honestly hope that's not the case.
I agree, chilling to think about. While I know we have no evidence there is any communication between LE and the perp, I think Carter's comment about knowing that the perp wants to know "what we (LE) know, and you soon will" (or something to that effect) is telling if we assume that the perp has been communicating with them. (pure speculation on my part).

This has probably been addressed but I went back and listened to the PC. He referred to the vehicle being abandoned between the hours of 12 pm - 5 pm, not permanently abandoned. Also, he speaks to the killer for at least half of the PC, which I also find interesting.

I noticed it too. I thought maybe the right leg is shorter than the left, or that there was a knee injury/surgery that required him to lift his thigh so high to step. Something is off with the right leg. Could it be a brace? Seems to use his hip to lift his leg.

It may be an artefact of perspective/ the fact that he's turning direction towards the girls.

If they have DNA, why isn't LE looking into familiar DNA or family DNA, by researching his family tree... DNA DOE PROJECT and others have amazing results with building a reverse family tree...

I am going to guess that if LE has DNA, it's not the type they know is conclusively from the killer. If it's from semen or skin or blood under one of the girls' nails, then sure you know it's likely from the killer. But if they found it at the crime scene, it could just be some random passerby's. How much would it stink to do all that genealogy research to find that guy was just some random person and not involved.

If there were two witnesses, is it possible the first one saw him before the murders, while he had bunches of clothing on, and the second saw him after the murders, with no hat, no clothing around his face?

Sounds like it fits to events to me.

Libby videos an assailant in baggy clothes.
Looks 40.
A witness comes forward immediately after the murders because they saw someone they needed to report - a younger looking person- like 22.

At the time of the murders the police appealed to public for help looking for a backpack- seems like at the time they might assume the clothes were in it.

And backpack might still be found
sometime. IMHO the pack is 25 feet off the trail or i25 somewhere in dense brush.

But it seems they went with the older affect description for their suspect
sketch - and hesitating to do that until July.

Maybe police were split in directions to
pursue.

1.Older drifter
2. Younger local

MOO MOO
of course.

I would like the opinion of other healthcare workers. This guys gait seems impaired. Initially, when I saw the video, I thought this guy was a R BKA (below the knee amputee) . He purposely has to pick up his right leg and set it down. His left leg seems to rise and fall correctly.
His foot swings outward a little. The persistent crease at his R knee is where the top of the prosthesis would sit. The crease stays there when he is walking. I don't know. It is such a short video, sadly. I have replayed it and replayed. His gait is not of someone young.
If it is not a R BKA , then he has an injury. He walks like someone with an unstable core due to back or hip problems. I find it hard to believe he is young. But I read the new sketch is from an eyewitness.
I don't know. Any healthcare workers out there have an opinon.

Not a healthcare worker, but just wondering if BG was possibly faking an injury or disability (aka Ted Bundy style) with his unstable gait as a ruse to get the girls to 'help' him. Abby & Libby have both been described as nurturing and the type that would help people less fortunate.

It was unusually warm 7 degrees Celsius and sunny Weather in February 2017 in Delphi, Indiana, USA one of the girl’s didn’t want to take a jacket and Liberty’s sister made them take one. I saw that on the recent HLN special.
But I wouldn't read too much into what BG was wearing, based on weather. I get cold easily and will wear layers if it is under 70. Others in my family will be out in short sleeves if it is sunny and in the 40s. It just depends on the individual.

Just to clarify, that's 7 degrees Celsius or about 45F

he seems appropriately dressed for that temperature. i'm a native Minnesotan so my cold tolerance is very high and my heat tolerance very low, so at 45F i could be fine with just a thin long sleeved shirt haha. But what he was wearing seems normal for most people at 45 degrees.

This has probably been addressed but I went back and listened to the PC. He referred to the vehicle being abandoned between the hours of 12 pm - 5 pm, not permanently abandoned. Also, he speaks to the killer for at least half of the PC, which I also find interesting.
Interesting to choose “abandoned” versus parked...

Just wondering....
If back on February 17, 2017 the witness came in to report the something he had seen and had the sketch drawn up, but as LE talked to him further and looked at the sketch they said, “Oh, well you’re talking about ____ ____, he’s the (respected position in community) here. Thanks for coming in but everything’s fine. He’s certainly not the killer.”
Fast forward to the last couple weeks and police become aware of new conclusive evidence pointing to the respected guy and they go scrambling to get this new sketch out. Would explain why police act betrayed and the families are upset.
Also my thoughts are with the dramatic emotional PC yesterday, an arrest is coming soon. What LE is waiting on I don’t know, but if we are still here in June talking about this LE in Indiana will have lost all credibility and will become laughing stocks. You cannot put on a performance like that and not have results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy