CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol! I care, and I would think the jury is interested too.

Imo

They are the one's making it a "thing" though IMO They are the one's that keep mentioning the camera's and the documentary... they say that this is "high profile"... I have followed a lot of cases... I have never followed a "high profile" case that had no reporting being done. Not even a daily blurb in a local paper or anything... it's disappointing for some of us that have been following this for 9 years. I really don't understand the lack of reporting here JMO

It's no different than the guesswork that puts DK in Hawaii.

but but but... they showed DK's phone records ....

Ok, question... how would he connect to a tower in Victorville, from RC with the mountain there? I just can't see how that would work? I sometimes can't get good reception through a cement wall at work LOL

Attachments

• Dan phone records 808.JPG
    Dan phone records 808.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 7
The second paragraph,
And to clarify CM’s phone didn’t ping at the gravesite it pinged off of the Victorville cell tower located miles away from the gravesites.
in reply to your comment,
But Merritt's phone pinged at the gravesite...
do you consider that speculation?

Ok, question... how would he connect to a tower in Victorville, from RC with the mountain there? I just can't see how that would work? I sometimes can't get good reception through a cement wall at work LOL
It wouldn't happen. There are closer towers that can be utilized.

Another big Thank You! for the link, and to @Cricket28 for searching out those posts. I've just started looking through the spreadsheets from the evidence, and yeah, I have to admit a bit of satisfaction in knowing that I was on the right track when there was virtually no verified information. I was juggling numbers in the dark. LOL

:)

The VV cell tower is located on a mountain top at a higher elevation than the top of the Cajon Pass allowing a line of sight connection to be possible. In addition the cloud base that was present in the area that day would act as a reflective medium for the cell signal bouncing it back towards earth.
This somewhat explains the phenomenon.
https://www.quora.com/Does-cloud-cover-affect-cellular-signals

Good morning, everyone!

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 2h2 hours ago
#McStay - Court is about to resume with the defense blood spatter expert under cross examination by the prosecution. Watch Live: https://lawandcrime.com

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 1h1 hour ago
#McStay - Prosecutor: The paint on the sledgehammer and paint on Summer's bra could be consistent with something happening in the house?
D42m5u3UcAAm-ty.png

D42m5u5UEAA5BIw.png

#McStay - Defense expert said the paint on the bra and the sledgehammer could "potentially" be consistent with something happening in the home.

#McStay - Daugherty: Let's assume the family was murdered the night of the 4th or the early morning hours of the 5th. If a person between 7am and 10:15 was unaccounted for that would be 3 hours 15 mins that they could potentially clean up, correct?

D42p-hVVUAAav-G.png

#McStay - Defense forensic consultant Randall Beasley says it would be very difficult for the amount of clean up that would have been needed to take place in 3 hrs 15 mins.

#McStay - Daugherty shows photos of what appears to be children's clothing on bathroom floor next to the bathtub. No children clothing found at grave. "Would clean up of killing children in a bathtub be easier than on carpet?"
McGee: Objection. This is made up evidence.

D42qjcyVUAAr63s.png

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 54m54 minutes ago
#McStay - Daugherty: You spent 45 mins yesterday doing a blood spatter demonstration. Was that good for the documentary? Objection

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 41m41 minutes ago
#McStay - Morning break. Turn to http://lawandcrime.com for legal analysis of today's testimony. @KenneyBaden

D42xct2U0AAqGuS.png

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 9m9 minutes ago
#McStay - Courtroom observers report jurors, even after all these months, are still very attentive, even some sitting on the edge of their seats today.

As someone raising a 10 year old boy, I reject the assumption that if you rinse something in a tub where there is dirt that the dirt would automatically be gone. My grandson leaves a ring in the tub, you are gonna need cleaner and some scrubbing to clean it off.

Ok ladies, who here hasn't knicked there leg in the shower while shaving? Granted, it is not a whole lot of blood, but it will just rinse away. There is no need to scrub the dirt, grime, and soap scum to get rid of the blood.

Not on the 4th- 6th of Feb.

Well it wasn’t DK cashing fraudulent cheques?

It wasn’t DK sat in the living room of the family that had just been brutally killed writing out a cheque to Chase Merritt was it?

It wasn’t DK’s truck caught on camera leaving the Mcstay Residents was it around the time of the murder?

DK phone didn’t ping in Victorville days after the family had vanished?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson