Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #90

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone mentioned the prosecutor coming back to be re-sworn in a few days ago?

Delphi prosecutor leaving office with 2 high-profile cases unsolved | Indiana | Journal Gazette
The prosecutor's resignation comes as a November 2016 fire in Flora that killed four sisters between ages 5 and 11 remains unsolved, as does the February fatal attack on two girls, ages 13 and 14, who were hiking on a trail near Delphi.

Ives says he would rescind his resignation if enough evidence emerged to file charges in either case.

Case Search - MyCase (in case that link dies, search mycase.in.gov for his name. April 10, 2019 he was sworn in

You'll need to remember that according to her family Libby would not have started that recording if there wasn't something that had her "hinky meter" running at a high rate of speed. The girls would NOT have gone willingly "down the hill." Which gives you cause to believe that the only reason that's the only part of the video you're seeing is because the next part introduces a weapon.

If the girls were scared of him there’s no turning back in fear of him pushing them off.

If there were two witnesses, is it possible the first one saw him before the murders, while he had bunches of clothing on, and the second saw him after the murders, with no hat, no clothing around his face?

I think that is highly likely. It would definitely explain why sketch #1 the guy is dressed similarly to the video BG and in sketch #2 he is not.

It was the first thing I thought too. I will definitely say he has/had an injured right femur and is evidencing a trendelenberg (sp?) gait in the video. It is not just the wonky rail boards.
His gait could be affected by tardive dyskinesia from current or past use of psychiatric medications. TD is not always permanent. Some people can recover.

Last edited:
The unused shed / barn on RL’s property where it was said part of the crime could’ve taken place - there was one nutty online commenter who had this as a centerpiece of his theory. A lot of what he said made no sense IIRC, but thinking about “the shack” brought that part to mind.

“Shack” is a weird & vague term, it doesn’t really have a specific meaning in common use. One man’s shack is another man’s chateau as they say ... the “shack” reference IMO seems more likely to refer to the movie itself than to a specific building.

Even if the unused shed / barn / garage did somehow figure in the crime, obviously LE would be aware of that, so hard to see what the point of dropping hints about a “shack” would be.

It came across to me that it was in reference to the book and movie, but everyone infers and interpret things from their own experiences. Could definitely see where an old, maybe abandoned building or shed could be taken as what he he was referring to. Also, someone on the previous thread mentioned that some restaurants are "shacks" and the resonated with me!

So the building was abandoned....not the car. The car was parked in the parking lot for several hours. Someone retrieved it and drove away. Police want to speak with that person.

What if BG’s alibi rests on whether or not he was driving the vehicle of interest on February 13th? There were were reports of a car parked in that area on February 13th and LE appealed for its owner. It was discounted fairly early because a woman said that she was at the park with her two daughters. What if this was someone giving the suspect an alibi? Maybe BG asked his wife or a girlfriend to say that they were there when they were not and made up some excuse as to why he needed to do this.
I am not suggesting that this particular woman is guilty of anything. Perhaps it was another car but that someone else came forward to say they were driving it at the time when they were not. LE’s appeal was to that person to come forward and admit they were not driving the car on that day.

For those of y'all (I mean, you guys) who are diagnosing BG by watching him take one step, I highly recommend you look up videos of what it's like to walk on that bridge. Anyone would look funny doing so. It's terrifying.

And for the "guys" debate, it's a non-starter. Check this link - Dialect Survey Results
I agree. Actually, I think he looks fairly confident crossing that bridge, hands in his pockets. Like he's done it before.

I'd be crawling on my hands and knees across that thing.

Something very significant happened to make Carter as angry and emotional as he was. Clearly he had seen that sketch well before the last few days, and had seen the video as well. Simply the holding of a press conference wouldn't cause him to be in the state he was. Whatever happened - it's personal to him, beyond his obvious desire to catch this guy. Something affected him deeply and profoundly. He seemed to be horrified, angry, and even incredulous - like he'd been shocked and appalled by some new development. Either someone he knows, or a person in a position of trust to the girls or children...there's a sense of betrayal there.

Yes, agreed 100%.

And I do believe the perp is associated with one of the local churches.

For those of y'all (I mean, you guys) who are diagnosing BG by watching him take one step, I highly recommend you look up videos of what it's like to walk on that bridge. Anyone would look funny doing so. It's terrifying.

And for the "guys" debate, it's a non-starter. Check this link - Dialect Survey Results
Some of those are pretty funny. Dialect survey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member