CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know much about internet stuff either, but EIP was an internet based company. That internet based company is still doing business as Earth Inspired Products after DK sold it. So, in effect, he sold the business, IMO.

Did JM buy out DK to remove him as SEO? McGyver and PM have stated the buyout (payoff) was complete before the family went missing. If true, DK had no business selling anything related to EIP, IMO.

Water Fountains | Shop Wall, Floor, And Custom Water Features

What was or is Patrick's thoughts on this sale or Dan? Do we know?

Maybe @Bobcat1 can chime in.

I don’t know much about internet stuff either, but EIP was an internet based company. That internet based company is still doing business as Earth Inspired Products after DK sold it. So, in effect, he sold the business, IMO.

Did JM buy out DK to remove him as SEO? McGyver and PM have stated the buyout (payoff) was complete before the family went missing. If true, DK had no business selling anything related to EIP, IMO.

Water Fountains | Shop Wall, Floor, And Custom Water Features

BIB

Intent would really matter here. If DK and the family do nothing, then "the business" is swiftly worth nothing. The domain, website and rankings don't maintain themselves.

So I think you can make a strong argument for salvaging what you can.

Of more concern is where the money went.

Well I would think if LE thoroughly vetted DK, as many here say, the PT would have that evidence on hand and destroy the DT’s theory involving DK. It would put it to bed quickly.

Even if the PT has the evidence on hand to fully alibi DK, they are not going to show their hand yet. I think they would rather sit back and watch the DT spoon their wheels, accusing DK during much of their time with the jury.
Then in rebuttal, the PT can bring forward the evidence they have. Much better trial strategy to wait until rebuttal to refute the DT's accusations, imo.

It doesn’t need explaining as he isn’t on trial Chase is.

Did DK start taking money out of Joey's account on the night of the murders on the 4th and before?

Did DK ever forge Joey's signature?

Did DK ever delete a check then write himself another one around the first days of February?

What day/date did Joey tell his brother, MM, that money was missing from his account, and Joey was frantic about it? Was this serious money missing problem before or after DK began helping the family try to keep the business afloat?

Did DK call QB pretending to be Joey while being incognito?

When did DK first call someone asking if they knew where Joey could be?

When did CM tell anyone about being unable to locate his very best friend in the whole wide world, that he said he talked with every single day, numerous times a day?

Its sounds to me its CM who has THE MOST explaining to do by far. Imo

TIA!

IMO

If DK and the family do nothing, then "the business" is swiftly worth nothing.
You seem to be under the assumption that DK and the family were working together in this regard. Why do you think this?

Even if the PT has the evidence on hand to fully alibi DK, they are not going to show their hand yet. I think they would rather sit back and watch the DT spoon their wheels, accusing DK during much of their time with the jury.
Then in rebuttal, the PT can bring forward the evidence they have. Much better trial strategy to wait until rebuttal to refute the DT's accusations, imo.

I’m waiting for that piece of evidence to surface. Maybe the PT is holding it until rebuttal, as you say. I just wish somebody would put this to bed.

You seem to be under the assumption that DK and the family were working together in this regard. Why do you think this?

I don't think I am assuming anything, and the family weren't owners, whereas DK had some claim to be a partner.

In any event I don't think the mere sale of the business is necessarily criminal of itself.

You are incorrect. The first cheque cleared on the 2nd. 2 days prior to Joey going missing. If he found out between the 2nd and the 4th, he never told anyone, otherwise I am sure we would have heard about it in testimony already. Mike saying something about Joey and his bank account in his last conversation... well... from the records I see, he talked to Joey the last time on Feb 1st, before that cheque cleared.
Well I've just listened again and he doesn't know if it was the 31st, 1st or 2nd. He says somewhere in that window.

We have no way of knowing which phones they talked on, there is also a landline we have not seen records for, and the defense did nothing to clear that up in cross-examination. So it's on the record as anywhere in that window of time.

Absolutely DK and PM should both be called.

I have to wonder if either will be... the mystery of "Dan" might be better than the actually "Dan" LOL

Patrick... I am not sure what he would or could testify about... but I would be okay with him just being able to get up there and saying what he thinks of SDSD and Dugal. Especially after Dugal's disrespectful comment that he was his "adoptive father". JMO

What was or is Patrick's thoughts on this sale or Dan? Do we know?

Maybe @Bobcat1 can chime in.

I like to know that as well, but more importantly I'd like to know how Patrick feels about CM betraying Joey in all of the many ways he did even before he brutally murdered all 4 of them.

I can understand none of the family at first wanted to ever believe CM was the one involved. I've seen so many family members with the same mindset if the murderer was someone close to the victim/s. It has to be a horrible feeling when gutwrenching reality sits in.

Joey may not have told his father how many times CM had ripped him off all of the years he had dealt with him, but I'd like to know if Joey ever confided in him about all the headaches he had endured because of CM.

Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members