CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok ladies, who here hasn't knicked there leg in the shower while shaving? Granted, it is not a whole lot of blood, but it will just rinse away. There is no need to scrub the dirt, grime, and soap scum to get rid of the blood.

This is why I wish there had been a proper forensic exam with chemical testing for blood

Please respond to the subject of your original post. You posted a comment that was entirely out of context, maybe you should read the entire dialogue between JM and DK?

Would you link or post the entire dialogue here?

I think the prosecution did a fine job of dismantling Mr Beasley's efforts.

Defense tried to restrict him to opining only on the absence of blood to conclude murders or violent acts did not happen in the house.

His whole blood spatter demonstration was a complete waste of court time. IMO

Judge overruled defense's objections to the prosecution going into other evidence he excluded from his report which points to the murders happening in the house.

Prosecution also pointed out skeleton spatter drops on table which goes against a manufacturing design feature. Also pointed out the table may have been rotated from the position it was in on the 4th, meaning the spatter was not necessarily next to the carpet on the 4th.

BIB

Intent would really matter here. If DK and the family do nothing, then "the business" is swiftly worth nothing. The domain, website and rankings don't maintain themselves.

So I think you can make a strong argument for salvaging what you can.

Of more concern is where the money went.

The monies already collected from internet orders never fulfilled and current deposits for products never received certainly make a legal case for fraud and fraudulent intent.

I think the prosecution did a fine job of dismantling Mr Beasley's efforts.

Defense tried to restrict him to opining only on the absence of blood to conclude murders or violent acts did not happen in the house.

His whole blood spatter demonstration was a complete waste of court time. IMO

Judge overruled defense's objections to the prosecution going into other evidence he excluded from his report which points to the murders happening in the house.

Prosecution also pointed out skeleton spatter drops on table which goes against a manufacturing design feature. Also pointed out the table may have been rotated from the position it was in on the 4th, meaning the spatter was not necessarily next to the carpet on the 4th.
Thank you. Have not been able to listen to testimony. I did catch a bit from yesterday and saw for the first time that the blood spatter was in the legs of the table, too. Do I have that right? Common sense would lead us to believe the table had been moved and maybe turned since the house had been cleaned somewhat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn