Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #90

Status
Not open for further replies.
The discussion about "The Shack" movie stood out to me, and seemed pointed at BG.

Wonder how in the heck they linked this to him?

JMVHO.
Maybe it was meant as a message of comfort for the girls' parents. It is a pretty common book for church groups to read. Ours did, but I HATED it and didn't finish it.

Can u see peoples snapchat thingies if youre not following them? If this was specific to them, did someone see their Snapchats? Did he get the username from someone else maybe? Thats the only way i can figure someone targeting them.

Anyone else remember early on when LE said parents should be more cautious wrt what kids are doing on social media?

He looks like he spits at the very end. I wonder if they got dna from it?!
Exactly I think he was using chewing tobacco and spit in their direction to get a look without alarming them. In the Audio I think he is saying " guys I need help with something down the hill" in order to appear non threatening and even vulnerable.

I know we all hope a suspect is identified soon... But, if not... What will be the next step by LE? If the new leads don't shake something loose then what's the plan in this new direction? Anyone have theories?

I want to know why they think BG was in disguise. Suddenly the eyewitness account and sketch is front and center when for the previous two years they believed that the actual photo of him would be more accurate.

I trust LE has made the right choices for the investigation at the right times. But what caused this shift and why now?

JMO.

If the male witness in this article was that flipping close to state the color of the suspect's eyes, then how does the suspect go from having facial hair to no facial hair in the sketch released yesterday?

Your comment snipped by me to isolate your question, BBM.

I have one theory on this. Anyone who knows a person with red hair or reddish-brown or strawberry blonde hair knows that the complexion of red haired people can be quite pale and the skin can be very sensitive. If BG shaved right before the murders as part of a disguise... "on the fly" in a car or shed or wherever, as some have suggested... and he was unable to properly shave with the right materials... for example, used a disposable BIC razor and water or cheap hand soap in a public bathroom instead of all the "soothing, calming stuff" men can buy... he may have had razor burn or rash on the shaved areas. If he's like a few reddish-brown haired men I know, this problem is a very troublesome and frequent problem (stings really badly, too!) LE might have decided BG recently did have face hair but it was very recently shaved off. So, the sketch artist might have been instructed to draw the face with facial hair. Just an idea. BG appears in some of the copies of the photos to have facial hair, imo... but in some photos what looks like facial hair looks very much more like shadowing, imo. I think BG was clean shaven at the time Libby took that photo. (jmo)

Last edited:
He’s so pissed he can barely keep himself composed. The way he put his hand on his head suggests he just can’t believe who he thinks BG is. Moo. Who would be the absolute most unbelievable perp???

All IMOO
I’m going to stick with someone from the criminal justice club. He feels betrayed that they trained him on how they gather evidence. He’s angry that they provided tools to allow this person to get away with what they have done so far. I’m paraphrasing but him saying “you didn’t think we would look for you” is because the crime scene was too clean. “You messed up”, “you left witnesses” is challenging this impulsive young man who thinks he got away with it.

It seems odd to me that the BG had his hands in his pockets, when navigating his way, somewhat awkwardly... not using his arms in any way to help him balance. This seems to be the only "mannerism" that I could detect in the very short video released.

He may have been looking at the prompt monitor? You think?
I don’t think he was reading off a teleprompter, but I also don’t think where he was looking, has any particular significance.

This was a large, nationally aired press conference. One that had great significance.

His priority would have been delivering his messaging, and not scanning the room for suspects. He had plenty of help in that regard.

He appeared emotional, and was probably quite nervous. I don’t think he would have been acutely aware of a particular person in the room.

Is it possible that the killer was in the room? Yes.

But I don’t think it is probable.

Here is some enhanced video I made of the suspect, I also enhanced the audio recordings and will post em later.

#3 enhancement =I can see the hair now, not a hat. Def looks younger with a brown fanny pack around his waist. Question is, who still wears these? Can't imagine a twenty-something wearing this, but I feel like I am seeing someone in their early 30's-not 40's MOO

EBM

He’s so pissed he can barely keep himself composed. The way he put his hand on his head suggests he just can’t believe who he thinks BG is. Moo. Who would be the absolute most unbelievable perp???
The least expected!
He does seem as if he is shocked, incredulous, and can hardly contain his anger. I've never seen someone so emotional during a Press Conference.

Thank you so much.
I do think he's wearing several layers of clothing.
Jmo
Chi
No problem, I am gonna keep tinkering with the audio and video. I found in the audio a possible text alert sound, or some type of music playing. I will post them once i go over them a few more times to make sure I am not distorting anything important while trying to clarify the voices.

I know we all hope a suspect is identified soon... But, if not... What will be the next step by LE? If the new leads don't shake something loose then what's the plan in this new direction? Anyone have theories?
Their next step is contingent upon the evidence they have.

Right now, they’re focused on collecting and sifting through the mountain of tips that are rolling in.

If that doesn’t pan out, and DNA isn’t a viable exploratory avenue, then their next move is anyone’s guess.

Hopefully it doesn’t come to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member