CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
The monies already collected from internet orders never fulfilled and current deposits for products never received certainly make a legal case for fraud and fraudulent intent.

But these were all things that happened after the family went missing.

Chase was stealing money from Joey's account before Joey went missing, Immediately before...and doing so in a way that was going to bring scrutiny from Joey and perhaps send him to the police to report Chase for fraud/gtheft.

...Once Chase crossed over the line from shenanigans to outright check fraud, Joey was suddenly murdered. ...dead and buried, along with his family.

Yep, imagine that. It must be a coincidence though. And after all, Chase had a family and children of his own. He couldn't have done it. But Dan, well he had girl and drug issues. Chase has several (conflicting) alibis and relying on other people's memories. All Dan has is flight reservations to be 3,000 miles away and card activity to prove he was there. It's flimsy at best up against Chase's alibi.

IIRC there is a TV interview where PM says Joey was thinking about replacing CM because of work and financial issues

I guess we might not hear more about that stuff until after the trial.

If the defense puts any one up on the stand that says Joey wasn't going to get rid of Chase, maybe they can get those interviews admitted in rebuttal?

So no tangible proof then?

It’s just guess work basically.
Considering airline bookings and debit receipts aren't enough proof for some that DK was in Hawaii (oh, and that he's not on trial nor charged with a crime), I'm not sure what constitutes tangible proof of, well, anything for some of our respected WS'ers.

I was only talking about CM not being owed anything and per Joey, CM was overpaid. That was his belief at the time he wrote the email. Unfortunately, he got his head bashed in shortly after sending the email. He didn't have an opportunity to review his calculations.

Well we know from CM himself from his taped conversation with CJ that he owed JM at least $19,000.00.

MOO

But these were all things that happened after the family went missing.

Chase was stealing money from Joey's account before Joey went missing, Immediately before...and doing so in a way that was going to bring scrutiny from Joey and perhaps send him to the police to report Chase for fraud/gtheft.
Nice try, but your statement lacks evidence. There have been no charges for fraud or theft made against CM as relates to JM or EIP. The actions of DK, however, were documented and occurred as soon as the family disappeared. They were not the actions of someone who (as was stated in the post I was responding to) was trying to help the family keep the business afloat. jmho

Did DK have the LEGAL (not moral/ethical) authority to sell EIP?

If not, have the rightful owners sued DK for unlawfully selling EIP? If not, why not?

TIA
I won't engage in conjecture or legal rights regarding the manner in which DK disposed of Joey's business. The person most competent to discuss that matter is PM. There was a recent post from his representative regarding this matter. As far as my personal opinion is concerned it's clear that DK was not a hero, as far as saving EIP was concerned, he was a complete and utter zero. imho

ETA, And also what involvement did PM have on the money/business side of things? Was he also helping SB keep Joey's business functional?
All i really know is that PM wrote a book and had a website.

I won't engage in conjecture or legal rights regarding the manner in which DK disposed of Joey's business. The person most competent to discuss that matter is PM. There was a recent post from his representative regarding this matter. As far as my personal opinion is concerned it's clear that DK was not a hero, as far as saving EIP was concerned, he was a complete and utter zero. imho
BBM, Could you please link to that information. I would like to read it, thanks.

Nice try, but your statement lacks evidence. There have been no charges for fraud or theft made against CM as relates to JM or EIP. The actions of DK, however, were documented and occurred as soon as the family disappeared. They were not the actions of someone who (as was stated in the post I was responding to) was trying to help the family keep the business afloat. jmho
There have been no charges for fraud or theft made against DK as relates to JM or EIP either. All things being equal, none of the characters in this real life story have been charged with the theft of Joey’s money, although there were an awful lot of people tapping into it.

BBM, Could you please link to that information. I would like to read it, thanks.

If you all remember this was all discussed by PM back years ago.
He spoke directly with Patrick Malloy around July/August 2011 about the sale of EIP by DK to Water Feature Supply. The 100K was from that conversation and that was what DK received for the sale. It was not the remaining liabilities that were added to that figure, no it was the figure that was paid to DK. However according to Malloy the 80K was a debt of DK not EIP and the debt was part of the deal to pay DK. Now the suits were against EIP and separate from the complaints filed with the BBB were people and business said they never got their fountains and also never were returned their deposits. If I remember there was a suit filed by a company in Ohio but I'm not sure what happen to that case and neither is PM.
This suit was the three these two against Malloy (which two were charged and arrest for 1 million in drug sales Schneider/Quintero). These jewels sued each other over who would get the owner ship of WFS/EIP.

Water Feature Supply, Inc., Earth Inspired Products, Inc., Matthew Schneider and Joaquin Quintero v Patrick Maloy and GKG.NET Domain Proxy Service / GKG.NET Domain Proxy Service Administrator

Well, this one muddies the water, not the PM suit.
By the the PM suits were dismissed without prosecution. The bank withdrew the suit there was no action of any kind taken.

There have been no charges for fraud or theft made against DK as relates to JM or EIP either. All things being equal, none of the characters in this real life story have been charged with the theft of Joey’s money, although there were an awful lot of people tapping into it.
Apart from the one on trial for murder, my understanding is that SB, had control of her son's business and was keeping it afloat in Joseph's absence. She gave DK permission on the PayPal account as per info. i posted upthread, but she didn't give CM permission on the money side of things. Who were all the "others" that were tapping into the money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77