Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #90

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are everyones thoughts about 'We know this is about power for you'?

What IS? The hiding in plain sight?

I thought the murders, at first. But the tense makes me wonder.

I couldn't help thinking about the many, many, many times I've heard>> sexual assault is all about POWER and control.

And murdering two helpless young girls also is about power, and control over another's life.

Jmo

Yes, I do think this was a planned move, in my opinion.

The announcement that this press release would be held on Monday could also have been deliberate with the intention for the perpetrator to keep this in his mind over Easter weekend.

Especially to have the perpetrator possibly have questions to himself all weekend such as - what do they know? - are they close to identifying me?, etc.

This could all be part of "throwing him off" or as @MassGuy said "shaking the tree".
JMO

I can't imagine they think this guy has a conscience. I get the feeling this is directed at this guy's family members to speak up.

I 100% don't believe the girls were moved from the park. BG was already risking attacking 2 people in broad daylight. There were other people there at the park. IMO risking people A) seeing him whisking away to an awaiting vehicle that would've taken several minutes to walk to or B) seeing him returning with two dead bodies does not align with what we know about the crime. He had no way of knowing how the search was going to go that night. If he had access to a car then WHY return them to the same place in which he abducted them? Why not leave them on the side of the road, leave them in the abandoned building, or bury their bodies in another wooded area? It makes zero sense to me that they would be returned there.

The Pattys have said in various interviews that the crime happened quickly and that both girls were killed on the same day.

I also remember Mike Patty quoted saying the murder happened quickly. That was among those early quotes that don’t get discussed much anymore..... along with Libby fought back hard .... and her phone was pinging all over town.

There’s probably some useful stuff in those early news reports if anyone has time to go back & look thru them.

ETA - I forgot to write my actual point! Which was the weight involved in carrying the two girls around seems like too much for one guy on his own to manage, esp quickly.

I believe those musical notes are the beginning of the song, "Big Poppa." I'm thinking it must be BG's phone because, if the phone belongs to either girl, BG would have heard it and would have taken the phone from her right away.
I agree about the phone, I think he lured them to the descending part of the bridge, pushed one off at about 10 ft, got control of the other and moved the attack deeper toward the creek where they were found. I think he surely would have got control of that phone very quickly.

I believe those musical notes are the beginning of the song, "Big Poppa." I'm thinking it must be BG's phone because, if the phone belongs to either girl, BG would have heard it and would have taken the phone from her right away.

I do not know if he would bring a cell/mobile phone with him if he planned to kill even if it was a burner. Surely he would be too concerned about being traced?

I'm so perplexed. How did LE go from one pic of a suspect to a completely different one? What happened? They aren't telling us to disregard the first artist rendition either. Yet, they said there is only one person that did this.

It makes me think there was more than one witness. For whatever reason, until now, the one who sat with the forensic artist for the newly released sketch had less credibility maybe? But now there is a 90 degree shift. Still not sure about that.

In “The Shack” the main character’s wife refers to God as “papa”. If you are right about that being the song “big poppa” that’s an interesting coincidence. I’ll have to go listen to the song- I can’t remember how it starts.

If there was a gait issue, it would make the suspect more unique for sure.
It is not necessarily his "gait." Maybe we are using the wrong term. It is the mechanics of his "step." The purposeful lifting and planting.
Also, the nearest major town is Lafayette. The home of Purdue. I am there all the time as my son chose to reside there after schooling. I was jsut there yesterday.
In Lafayette, you dont see the homeless. That would not be permitted by police. They would have to go outside the city for any camping. I always stay at hotels on exit 172. Delphi is at the opposite end of town at exit 175. It is like 15-20 miles from the city center. Closer on Hwy 65. Wouldn't take you long to get there. I don't like to marginalize any group but I could see transients going there to camp.

Did family members leave the PC after seeing the new sketch? At what point did they leave the PC? Can someone direct me to the reporter information regarding this?

I don’t know how to search twitter but I know HLN tweeted it sometime during the PC. I think it was after the unveiling of the new sketch but I can’t say that without a doubt.

"I think Carter made it clear that they are looking for one person."

Then how can they explain composites of two totally different people? I think abandoning the search site, while they were being abused & murdered, was the first of many mistakes.
The second drawing is an eyewitness account. I thought that is what I read.

And what appears to be a bulge of some sort in his jacket pocket(s) IMO...yes, I see thin now too...is that a toupee? Lol I’m going mad looking at this image :confused:

I don’t know if you were here in the early days the debates we had at length about his head whether it was hair, a hoodie or a hat were intense and lengthy. The beating a dead horse emoji was used often.

I've been out all day so this might have been discussed already....

I noticed Carter called the girls "two little girls" rather than by their names. I wonder if that was also a statement to the killer - could the killer be a father, step-father, brother of young girls himself? Or someone who the community trusts with young kids in particular?

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members